• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I´m still looking for the girl in green in the December 2016 preview album of tickle-in-everyday-life. She isnt in any of the Casei Medievale albums. Wish the picture was bigger....

Her name is Chiara and she is Italian. So if there are any Italian based companies they might be able to get to that.

Great video!! And new photos here...

New Casei Medievale.jpgNew Casei Medievale2.jpg

I wish we could keep getting more material on this... Because surely there is!

Here some more

Hope they're new

Attachments

• IMG_3459.JPG
    IMG_3459.JPG
    348.5 KB · Views: 1,211
  • IMG_3458.JPG
    IMG_3458.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,087
  • IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    286.9 KB · Views: 1,260
  • IMG_3456.JPG
    IMG_3456.JPG
    272.9 KB · Views: 1,243
  • IMG_3455.JPG
    IMG_3455.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 1,220
It's pretty obvious from that video and the repeat pictures that they're all actors/actresses and this a scripted deal. That vid wasn't even at shot at a renfaire. It was probably in the bald guy's backyard lol

Nah m8 that reaction seemed pretty legit. I mean yeah they're all volunteering and several of them have done this before. Is that what you mean by ""scripted""? And they very obviously are at a renfaire. You can tell from the people walking around in the distance in the establishing shots and the background when the girl is being tickled. Or have you actually been to Casei Medievale in Europe and know exactly what it looks like?

Lévrier Mon Amour au Printemps de la Gerb'ode Château Bardins à Cadaujac 2014

Search that name in youtube and go to minute 2:10

Not much and im not sure what renfaire it is, but nice

replica.jpg

Hey folks,

I checked the Vox Condoviae FB page and looked in the Casei Medievale albums and didn't see any photos really. The other two albums still have the tickling shots. I did see this picture of the blonde holding a model of the tickle chair though! I hope they weren't taken down because of any TMFers who went and creeped them out... Any how check out the pic

Yea, they seem to have taken them all down. *sighs* yet again another one bites the dust

But all the photos have been saved and shared dozens of time laready, there is an instagram account that published everything

kingmaker

Yeah, but we can forget about finding new tickling pictures in that event.

Same thing happened with Medievales Bouliac, it had four years of pictures. Then it went mainstream and they stopped taking them.

Same thing happened with Medievales Bouliac, it had four years of pictures. Then it went mainstream and they stopped taking them.

At least the Bouliac guy never deleted his old pictures, he just never posted any new ones. These guys just completely deleted anything with tickling in them.

I wonder what happened though. Were people making lewd comments or something?

I assume. Probably someone approached the models and made then uncomfortable. Or maybe they found their pictures posted all over the place. Same story.

Lol, always the same with mainstream stuff. Too bad that some creeps can't stay quiet

It was probably the instagram account. Lots of real creeps on there. Any time any kind of celeb posts a picture with barely a toe in it she gets flooded with comments of how sexy her feet are. Some can handly it and might even cather it it a bit (Julie Benz is a great example and Becca Tobin is getting there as well) and others are totally creeped out and stop posting any kind of pictures with their feet visible. Problem with our fetish is that it is VERY niche. A foot fetish is pretty common. But getting comments like "I want to tickle you" are straight up weird. And even though I have a foot fetish myself I can't help but cringe any time I see comments like that on any kind of mainstream page. Just keep it in the community. We have a bad rep as it is.

I imagine it was the guys who produce the fair. They suddenly saw a lot of traffic just for the tickling photos (not even any comments, necessarily) and didn't want to get caught in another Canelli Renfaire situation.

The fact that the one blonde woman went back for 3 years in a row as a tickler and ticklee, and even posed with a model of the stocks, tells me she was probably fine with the tickling attention. I think the sponsors/promoters/whomever on the other hand wanted to nip something in the bud before it got out of hand.

Last edited:
Hello.

Oddjob imagined right. The guys who produced the faire were not comfortable with the "tickle attention", especially because of the creepy comments on pictures and videos which were broadcast. The problem is the same now that it was for Canelli.

I will not be so sure about this "blonde woman" who would be fine with the tickling attention. She did not know about "our stuff" and it is getting bigger than she expected.

Too bad when some creeps have to comment everything. It’s always the same

General rule of thumb should be "If you won't say it to someone in their face, don't comment it on pictures and video's".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back