• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of those clips are part of the collection and available on the single clip download page or in the entire collection.

He actually had the full wench for a day video, not just the preview, here on this thread? Id love to hear what he can tell us regarding that. Hes been amazing with this thread.

HI guys.... I don't find proper F/M renfaire....but only girls tickled....someone has videos.. ?
Cheers

No it never was labelled that.

It comes in two parts. One has english text and the other is a string of numbers/characters. Amazing find when I realized it was part of the same movie. If you guys don't find it soon I'll look at putting a package of a few of his clips like the soriety one

Is the name still wench for a day of has it been changed?

Ticklingandfeet uploaded the full video shortly before all his public videos got removed. Hm I wonder why...

That was a blessing it made me redouble my efforts and we wouldn't have the latest dump or the short lived site without it. It made me include his other clips in the dump and if that goes south we'll redouble efforts and put it everywhere under different names extending the reach and impact.

No it never was labelled that.

It comes in two parts. One has english text and the other is a string of numbers/characters. Amazing find when I realized it was part of the same movie. If you guys don't find it soon I'll look at putting a package of a few of his clips like the soriety one

If anyone knows which files specifically - please share here or via PM. I have most of the files and don't want to redownlad everything just for these 2 videos.

You're right on the part 1 but it was the very long video where they all spoke perfect English and they used a lot of 2 person stocks

This isn't the one - that's from Canelli as well, I think robbyman searches for the american renfaire clips. Me too! :D

Another question, since I haven't followed this thread yet due to absence - what would be the best way to shovel some large clips to you? My internet is pretty fast, but I don't have any server that's large enough; Dropbox is way too small. I have some italian stuff that wasn't posted yet, for example a complete DVD with over 40 women in the stocks (3,6 GB) from around 2004 with english subtitles, and lots of stuff from 2000, 2001 and 2002: Not just large clips, but the complete DVDs - 22,5 GB, so there are 26GB in total waiting to get to you. Maybe you can help me with the delivery ;)

Thank you for your great service to the tickle-community! I've been waiting for this for almost decades! :D

Last edited:
Mega.nz is easily the best way to send us large clips. It has a 50 GB limit for holding files, and I don't think it has limits on how many people can download, plus it's free.

This isn't the one - that's from Canelli as well, I think robbyman searches for the american renfaire clips. Me too! :D

Another question, since I haven't followed this thread yet due to absence - what would be the best way to shovel some large clips to you? My internet is pretty fast, but I don't have any server that's large enough; Dropbox is way too small. I have some italian stuff that wasn't posted yet, for example a complete DVD with over 40 women in the stocks (3,6 GB) from around 2004 with english subtitles, and lots of stuff from 2000, 2001 and 2002: Not just large clips, but the complete DVDs - 22,5 GB, so there are 26GB in total waiting to get to you. Maybe you can help me with the delivery ;)

Thank you for your great service to the tickle-community! I've been waiting for this for almost decades! :D

That sounds amazing, we all appreciate your generosity! I agree with the other posters, Mega.nz would probably be the easiest option for sharing these videos.

Right on, kids! Thanks to your help, I uploaded what I could find on my drives. Funny that I am called The_New_One, but today's new users who just turned 18 weren't even born back then! I'm such an old fart! :shrug:

Remember that you've seen lots and lots of stuff from these, but I can assure you that these are the complete DVDs without any edits, so there is lots of never before shared stuff as well. Whatever; here you go:

Renfaire 2000: https://mega.nz/#F!vnoh0IAS!b3efRHZazFiC__OfJJS5Ig
Renfaire 2001: https://mega.nz/#F!v2gxgKCD!YyPaHSC1OjRXTST4Ff-oLg
Renfaire 2002: https://mega.nz/#F!2vYw1SbC!MacPCSTS1cNxb6EduqCsgQ
Renfaire 2003: https://mega.nz/#F!jjBmTYCB!Ma9BLEiqAl1Va8Z5xv5c0Q (+subtitles)

These are VOB files ripped from DVDs straight from the source, so you probably won't get a better quality version than these ever. The first DVD from 2001 didn't work anymore after 17 years, so I had to save the clips manually - those are in mp4-format. Keep them safe and remember to backup your stuff from time to time!

And please, don't thank me! I appreciate it, but really, Marco is the one who did all this. I feel kind of remorseful for simply sharing "his" stuff, but since it's out there by now anyway, you should have the originals as well to prevent free-riders and copycats like that Schlammerer guy who manages to destroy every renfaire clip he comes across.

Marco, if you read this: I am really sorry, but with so much material already on the net, there is no sense in keeping them any longer. You made yourself immortal with your videos of the Canelli Renfaire, and I guess you made a good buck from it as well - plus you probably had loads of fun producing the videos. I hope you forgive us for being so crazy for your unique material. I bet I am not the only one who envies you tremendously, but I'm not sharing these vids out of spite or for personal gain. Quite the contrary! I will make sure that no one forgets who made these videos, since this "Schlammerer" guy just loves to rape your material with lousy editing and retarded comments while taking full credit for it - I just can't tolerate that anymore.

So let it be known: The Italian renfaire clips were made by the legendary LordStocks Marco! Without him, there would be no Canelli renfaire clips at all - and we can't thank him enough for that.

"Schlammerer" or "Schlammi" is mutilating Marco's work, while even selling them in private to others.
DON'T SHARE RENFAIRE-CLIPS BY SCHLAMMERER OR SCHLAMMI! HE IS NOT THE CREATOR, BUT A FRAUD!

If you don't mind and want to thank me for sharing this, please share this info in the comments section of all the Canelli renfaire clips you find with "Schlammi" plastered on it. Some of us are bringing the lossless originals to you, so don't tolerate people like Schlammi, who downloads copies from Youtube, slaps his stupid texts on them and sells them as his. LordStocks Marco did this, NOT Schlammerer! Thank you very much!

TNO

Last edited:
Mega doesn't play vob files it seems (and doesn't show their length), I think you'll have to download them and watch them with VLC player for example ^^ There are mp4-files in the 2001 folder uploading right now, those should play without problems.

Can anyone tell me if there any more guys tickled among all those downloads? It would take to long to download all of the videos to find it's all females tickled since i'm a /m fan.

In the ones I posted, there are just about 2 or 3 guys in all of the videos, and most of it is very short or shot very unexcitedly ^^ If I remember I'll check where the scenes are, but thats HOURS - please don't hold your breath!

In the ones I posted, there are just about 2 or 3 guys in all of the videos, and most of it is very short or shot very unexcitedly ^^ If I remember I'll check where the scenes are, but thats HOURS - please don't hold your breath!

Thanks, yeah the few videos there are of guys are no where near as well captured as the women which is a huge shame but better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back