• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, hanging out to check what videos are leaked. I do not care about Canelli videos, just stop dreaming awake man :D !

LOL come on man.. I don't want to start something here, and i have nothing against you, but why lie ? You were a member on ticklingfr, the french forum, way before you started this renfaire stuff.. You don't have to hide the fact that you're one of us lol

You do not want but you are on the way to, man :) .

I was a member of this forum ; yes, until I got banned because I was recruting on this forum. And because of I found some of the moderators were a little "too close" of minor members (special pictures, etc), while married. French fetishits leaders from this forum are a bunch of retarded grown adults who like playing teenagers, with young girls... I'm not english and my english is rusty, but I think you will understand what I mean...

That's not how I am gonna sell you videos of renfaire stuff, lol !

Yes i already asked you and you told me you were not interested in sharing or selling.. I can understand that, that's your choice.

But are you denying that, like us , you're a tickling fetichist ? Is that it lol ? I remember you on that french forum, and i remember that you were the one being accused of those things.... Until recently, the discussions were still available...

I'm not trying to put you in a delicate spot, but the fact that you claim " i'm not a fetichist " is a little weird and problematic for me, since we all know that you are, so what's the point of hiding it ..? That's an honest question, you don't have to be on the defensive lol.

You know, and i know, and everybody that talked to you in private, know that you are a tickling fetichist, like us, and that you started the faire because you liked tickling. And that's a good thing that you did. By the way, on this particular thread, a few month ago, you were the one answering to someone , i don't remember who , that you had the " courage and the motivation " to do something about your love for tickling and decided to create your stock animation, or something like that.. I hope you do remember that right lol ? Well i do, and i'm sure everyone who read the thread also does... So i'm just wondering why you would suddenly pretend that you're not a fetichist....

Anyway , again, i'm not here to start a war.. That's just odd to me

You do not want but you are on the way to, man :) .

I was a member of this forum ; yes, until I got banned because I was recruting on this forum. And because of I found some of the moderators were a little "too close" of minor members (special pictures, etc), while married. French fetishits leaders from this forum are a bunch of retarded grown adults who like playing teenagers, with young girls... I'm not english and my english is rusty, but I think you will understand what I mean...

That's not how I am gonna sell you videos of renfaire stuff, lol !

Yes i already asked you and you told me you were not interested in sharing or selling.. I can understand that, that's your choice.

But are you denying that, like us , you're a tickling fetichist ? Is that it lol ? I remember you on that french forum, and i remember that you were the one being accused of those things.... Until recently, the discussions were still available...

I'm not trying to put you in a delicate spot, but the fact that you claim " i'm not a fetichist " is a little weird and problematic for me, since we all know that you are, so what's the point of hiding it ..? That's an honest question, you don't have to be on the defensive lol.

You know, and i know, and everybody that talked to you in private, know that you are a tickling fetichist, like us, and that you started the faire because you liked tickling. And that's a good thing that you did. By the way, on this particular thread, a few month ago, you were the one answering to someone , i don't remember who , that you had the " courage and the motivation " to do something about your love for tickling and decided to create your stock animation, or something like that.. I hope you do remember that right lol ? Well i do, and i'm sure everyone who read the thread also does... So i'm just wondering why you would suddenly pretend that you're not a fetichist....

Anyway , again, i'm not here to start a war.. That's just odd to me

Yes, this is it, I'm "denying" this fact, because a fetishit have a sexual pleasure when tickling someone and I have not. So, who are you to tell people what they are without knowing them ?

Accused of these things ? What are you saying ? Not here to start a war, so stop being acting this way and keep your frustration for yourself, I'm not gonna let you seeing the videos and pictures... I'm not doing anything with minors, and this french forum is dying, its owner will probably face public actions from prosecutors for letting his moderators doing weird things with minor.

Reading you is sometimes weird, I did not remember saying the word "love" or stuff like that. Please stay quiet instead of saying this "poopoo".

Fetishits sounds bad so I understand why no one would want to be labelled that.

More importantly, I think you should reconsider and share. Or at least tell us stories..

Yes, this is it, I'm "denying" this fact, because a fetishit have a sexual pleasure when tickling someone and I have not. So, who are you to tell people what they are without knowing them ?

Accused of these things ? What are you saying ? Not here to start a war, so stop being acting this way and keep your frustration for yourself, I'm not gonna let you seeing the videos and pictures... I'm not doing anything with minors, and this french forum is dying, its owner will probably face public actions from prosecutors for letting his moderators doing weird things with minor.

Reading you is sometimes weird, I did not remember saying the word "love" or stuff like that. Please stay quiet instead of saying this "poopoo".

Fetishits sounds bad so I understand why no one would want to be labelled that.

Not so much, especially since "50 shades of grey". People do not seem "afraid" of this.

I reconsidered, as usual with the repeated demands... But what changed ? And why should I tell you stories ? I'm not a producer or your clown, stop dreaming man.

LOOL ... Okey son.... Whatever ease your mind ;)

Just one thing, i saw that you've been arguing with a lot of people this year... And you're one of the few people that has so many " arguments " with several different people.. Here and on the french forum a few years ago Perhaps you should reconsider your way of seeing things, and maybe you're the one with a problem little brother. I read one day " if you have a problem with everyone maybe you're the problem".. Maybe you should sleep on that ;).
Don't be so agressive. I'm not frustrated lol, i've been having girlfriends when i was younger, i did my share of tickling sessions, i even did some tickling shoots back in the days... Now that i'm settled down, everything is cool, i do not envy you man lol, read my post again,i'm not asking you anything about your vids, you can keep those, that's fine by me.. I was just wondering why you would say " i'm not a fetichist ", since you're registered on two " fetich forum ", and i also saw one of your post once on a feet forum xD... So for someone who is not a fetichist.. Damn !
I was just being curious about " why would you say you're not a fetichist ?" . A simple polite answer would have suffised, but i saw i touched a sensible subject, maybe i should have know.. Anyway.. That's it for me.

I didn't know you were the guy in the videos. I thought you were the producer or video film maker.

Are you okay with others sharing your work at the faires?

Do you still sell clips or have you stopped?

Who was the producer? Is it a different person at each faire?

What faires are scheduled for this year?

Not so much, especially since "50 shades of grey". People do not seem "afraid" of this.

I reconsidered, as usual with the repeated demands... But what changed ? And why should I tell you stories ? I'm not a producer or your clown, stop dreaming man.

If I may step in, leave him be. Whatever he is/ is not, it's his business.

Also the least we can do is saying thank you for what he does
We are glad when we find some videos and pics, but we shouldn't expect him to violate the trust of vanilla people by selling clips.

I didn't know you were the guy in the videos. I thought you were the producer or video film maker.

Are you okay with others sharing your work at the faires?

Do you still sell clips or have you stopped?

Who was the producer? Is it a different person at each faire?

What faires are scheduled for this year?

A producer of renfaire clips ? The video maker, yes I am. Or we are, to be more specific and if it answers you.
Sharing, not really ok but I do not disagree, if it is for free. The problem is some guys took the videos and now sell it. It is ILLEGAL to make money this way (people on video are not paid).
I never sold clips, and I do not attend to do it. Some clips leaked because I made mistakes trusting someone to do "ad" for organizators, for example, but I fixed it.
What faires ? French ones.

Chatouilles93, you were asking very much for videos in private, and now you are... Don't be pathetic man. Grow up. I do not care about your idiotic french forum, filled of creeps... And whatever you are asking, to be honest... Take it "aggressive" or kind, is not my problem, if you are weak enough to be "hurt" by merely words...

If I may step in, leave him be. Whatever he is/ is not, it's his business.

Also the least we can do is saying thank you for what he does
We are glad when we find some videos and pics, but we shouldn't expect him to violate the trust of vanilla people by selling clips.

Thanks, reasonable man.

A producer of renfaire clips ? The video maker, yes I am. Or we are, to be more specific and if it answers you.
Sharing, not really ok but I do not disagree, if it is for free. The problem is some guys took the videos and now sell it. It is ILLEGAL to make money this way (people on video are not paid).
I never sold clips, and I do not attend to do it. Some clips leaked because I made mistakes trusting someone to do "ad" for organizators, for example, but I fixed it.
What faires ? French ones.

Chatouilles93, you were asking very much for videos in private, and now you are... Don't be pathetic man. Grow up. I do not care about your idiotic french forum, filled of creeps... And whatever you are asking, to be honest... Take it "aggressive" or kind, is not my problem, if you are weak enough to be "hurt" by merely words...

Yes, i asked you if you were willing to trade some clips or sell some, because i am a big fan of renfaire , you told me no and that's it lol. That was 6 or 7 month ago man, and we never spoke since, i got over it , it's not a problem.

Several people here think you like to brag about having some never before seen videos, but not wanting to share them, repeating here and there " i am the one who owns the vids but i won't share them" . That's your right. But i know several people thinks you're an arrogant guy lol.
And come on i'm not hurt, you just make me laugh, talking about weakness lol, i saw you in your videos, you really don't seem like the " strong " type of person haha Xd :).
Anyway, have a good day =D

What did you think of the new photos I posted over the weekend? That's a completely new type of renfaire and different style.

There are tons of more renfaire finds going undiscovered. Let's see if together we can discover more.

I've had some success doing a reverse image searches. You might as well.

Yes, i asked you if you were willing to trade some clips or sell some, because i am a big fan of renfaire , you told me no and that's it lol. That was 6 or 7 month ago man, and we never spoke since, i got over it , it's not a problem.

Several people here think you like to brag about having some never before seen videos, but not wanting to share them, repeating here and there " i am the one who owns the vids but i won't share them" . That's your right. But i know several people thinks you're an arrogant guy lol.
And come on i'm not hurt, you just make me laugh, talking about weakness lol, i saw you in your videos, you really don't seem like the " strong " type of person haha Xd :).
Anyway, have a good day =D

That's it, after several weeks of "even harassing" you finally stop asking videos, be more precise ;) .
I do not care about what these "several people" think, I am not here to brag but you know, if I do not share, I brag, etc. I'm the devil for these guys, and I'm fine with this.
Do I look like weak ? Probably, coming from a little geek who stays behing its computer, never going out to talk to people, does not seem appropriate ;) . And stop saying "lol", when you are funny, people know that ;) .

Nice day :)

haha harrassing ? I can put out the conversations if you want, i dare you to prove that xD, i think we talked during 3 days, maybe 4... Not even a week if i recall correclty, i don't know what you're talking about man. I'm sorry about the " lol " thing, it comes out naturally because you make me laugh, honnest, i'm not lying. And i am no geek, more of a sportsman, but even if i was a geek , no problem there, i could live with that, that's not a shame .
And what i meant by you being weak, yes , i know it don't mean anything, but you do look like the " looser " type of guy lol, but maybe you're not, that's just the way you look to me. The kind of guy that used to be bullied maybe, but that's no laughing matter so i won't make any joke about that.

Anyway, again man, look what happened during the last few month, i'm not the first one to call you an arrogant guy or a liar, it's all in there, on this very topic, so again, maybe you should consider that there is something wrong with you.

And yes you are the owner of the french videos, that's good for you, maybe one of your greateast accomplishment , congrats bro...But i own some of your stuff, and they're not half as good as the italian ones.. That's a shame because i would have loved to see good renfaire stuff from france but , that's not the case =/.. So now that i've seen some, i'm not even eager to see the rest.

So anyway, that was me responding to you, and again, if you think i harrassed you, we can dig out the conversations we had, that's fine by me..Oh but maybe people will see that you are indeed a fetichist like the rest of us, you might not appreciate that

Allez finie la récré vous 2.. soit vous prenez gants de boxe pour vous défouler.. soit vous allez au coin lol.. soit juste vous arrêtez vos gamineries et de polluer un sujet de partage et convivial.. ou alors en privé ..
Ici c'est lieu d échange coool 🙂

Merci.. ��

Oui je m'excuse tu as raison, c'est exactement ce que je me disais en postant ce dernier message... C'est dommage car à la base je ne l'attaquais pas, je demandais juste pourquoi il disait " ne pas être un fétichiste ", c'était une simple question, il l'a mal pris, a commencé à faire le bonhomme, j'ai du répondre. Mais tu as raison, c'est un échange stérile. Peut être que ma question paraissait un peu trop comme une attaque à la base, si c'est le cas, je m'en excuse. On est de la même communauté, et en plus on est français tous les deux, c'est dommage.

SORRY EVERYBODY FOR THIS LITTLE ARGUMENT, IT DOES NOT BRING ANYTHING TO THE CONVERSATION, I MEANT NO HARM AT FIRST, I WAS JUST ASKING A QUESTION, BUT APPARENTLY WEREWOLF TOOK IT THE WRONG WAY. WE'RE NOT HERE TO ARGUE, THIS IS A COOL FORUM, SO LET'S STOP THERE.

@WEREWOLF, I THINK WE MADE OUR POINT, LET'S STOP BEING CHILDISH, THE ARGUMENT SHOULD END RIGHT THERE.

PEACE.

Allez finie la récré vous 2.. soit vous prenez gants de boxe pour vous défouler.. soit vous allez au coin lol.. soit juste vous arrêtez vos gamineries et de polluer un sujet de partage et convivial..

Merci.. ��

haha harrassing ? I can put out the conversations if you want, i dare you to prove that xD, i think we talked during 3 days, maybe 4... Not even a week if i recall correclty, i don't know what you're talking about man. I'm sorry about the " lol " thing, it comes out naturally because you make me laugh, honnest, i'm not lying. And i am no geek, more of a sportsman, but even if i was a geek , no problem there, i could live with that, that's not a shame .
And what i meant by you being weak, yes , i know it don't mean anything, but you do look like the " looser " type of guy lol, but maybe you're not, that's just the way you look to me. The kind of guy that used to be bullied maybe, but that's no laughing matter so i won't make any joke about that.

Anyway, again man, look what happened during the last few month, i'm not the first one to call you an arrogant guy or a liar, it's all in there, on this very topic, so again, maybe you should consider that there is something wrong with you.

And yes you are the owner of the french videos, that's good for you, maybe one of your greateast accomplishment , congrats bro...But i own some of your stuff, and they're not half as good as the italian ones.. That's a shame because i would have loved to see good renfaire stuff from france but , that's not the case =/.. So now that i've seen some, i'm not even eager to see the rest.

So anyway, that was me responding to you, and again, if you think i harrassed you, we can dig out the conversations we had, that's fine by me..Oh but maybe people will see that you are indeed a fetichist like the rest of us, you might not appreciate that

Yes, dig out the messages ;) , we also discussed thanks to e-mails... What's the point about proving this, do whatever you want man...
I do not care about making you laugh, I do not know why you are still here, and also about all of your hate stuff... And this "hate stuff" could be called harassment, moderators, can you explain to this guy to leave people alone ? He is french, as I am, and the french judges would be delighted to look after him and his "buy/sell" stuffs of videos he does not own...

Not being the first one does not mean anything, go and play somewhere else... So if ten people accuse someone of murder, so he must be guilty if these guys are telling this... So logical man...
Oh no, I was not bullied :D, and I am not the one who is laughing about other's appearence... Keep playing and perhaps, you won't be a virgin anymore... But being clever, I think you are a hopeless case...

For the other people, let's be clear and this is the point : these guys want to "prove" I am a fetishit (which is not), so I would share for free pictures with the "community". Whatever, reality is not their strengh.

What did you think of the new photos I posted over the weekend? That's a completely new type of renfaire and different style.

There are tons of more renfaire finds going undiscovered. Let's see if together we can discover more.

I've had some success doing a reverse image searches. You might as well.

I waited over 2 hours to download the pictures before it failed, same happened the other day when i tried to download a video which someone here said had male tickling in. It's great you have shared all this but sadly for me I'm only interested in male tickling and downloading so much female content is too time consuming at the moment and don't get me wrong I'm not asking for all male content to be edited together or anything, like i said too time consuming. I'd like to thank you for including the few male content there is as I've heard in the past there is more male renfaire content but as most people are only interested in seeing females it gets discarded which is quite annoying for us male fans.

Honestly, the French renfaires are my favorite ones, since they use rope to tie up the ticklees. And the types of stocks they use, and sometimes even having them tied up with rope on a rack - nice variety, and rope has always been more my thing anyway. :D

Just one person calling another person childish and asking them to stop.

The discussion is pointless. Werewolf is from a Spanish speaking country, he is not Bruno. Bruno is probably not a tickling fan just someone who makes a few dollars putting on faires. No one comes on here daily for years if they are not a tickling fan. This is all about the business of selling clips.. the lack of supply..

Bruno started in 2012 put on 50+ faires. The clips that are activity out there are advertising clips shared on frtickling so are the pictures. That's why you see two versions with and without circles around faces.

Bruno is not putting out hours and hours of videos like Marco. Anything out there is advertising related. If you want to experience those faires you have to go in person and don't act like a fool.

Let's move on. Werewolf doesn't have anything to sell or share. Stop feeding the trolls.

I wonder if Poland or the Danes have similiar faires and what they might call them?

What are they arguing about? Can't understand English well

Just one person calling another person childish and asking them to stop.

The discussion is pointless. Werewolf is from a Spanish speaking country, he is not Bruno. Bruno is probably not a tickling fan just someone who makes a few dollars putting on faires. No one comes on here daily for years if they are not a tickling fan. This is all about the business of selling clips.. the lack of supply..

Bruno started in 2012 put on 50+ faires. The clips that are activity out there are advertising clips shared on frtickling so are the pictures. That's why you see two versions with and without circles around faces.

Bruno is not putting out hours and hours of videos like Marco. Anything out there is advertising related. If you want to experience those faires you have to go in person and don't act like a fool.

Let's move on. Werewolf doesn't have anything to sell or share. Stop feeding the trolls.

I wonder if Poland or the Danes have similiar faires and what they might call them?

I'm not from a spanish country, but a french one.
And Bruno is the guy who went with me for some faires and after sold the videos he made during these faires. Videos he did not own, of course. Bruno made about 20 faires on his side, check about it guys, he is near to "Lyon" and will be delighted to let you record his shows. Ah no, probably not, because he does not like competition.

Another Bruno is the productor of frenchtickling.

But anyway, thanks ticklingandfeet.

Polish dude here. You see, we have plenty of medieval castles in here and they organize a lot of these medieval themed events, but you'll find no tickling there. It's a shame, cause tickling in medieval / renaissance style is my favourite. By the way, hello everyone. I've known this forum for many, many years and now I decided to finally engage :) Okay, doesn't matter. I've followed this topic for three weeks I suppose, collecting the stuff from Casei Medievale events mostly and it would be great to find something that I still don't have... I don't know if there is more than you all posted tho.

Oh, and the events we're interested in are called "jarmark średniowieczny" or "festyn średniowieczny" in Polish. Go and have a look, but I really doubt you'll find something. I hope I'm wrong, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back