• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Burg Frankenstein has begun its Halloween celebration, and will go on for several weeks.

The first pictures are already starting to appear online. I prefer male victims being tickled in medieval bondage, but I am happy to share the female content I find:

If you find any pics/vids over the next few weeks, whether it features male or female victims, please share it with all of us here at TMF. Thank you, and happy Halloween!

It would be easier if you attended Burg Frankenstein since you are located in Germany.

I am going to save my money and travel to Germany for Halloween some day. All of us could meet up and go through the torture chamber together.

Just curious, where did you find these pictures?

Burg Frankenstein has begun its Halloween celebration, and will go on for several weeks.

The first pictures are already starting to appear online. I prefer male victims being tickled in medieval bondage, but I am happy to share the female content I find:

If you find any pics/vids over the next few weeks, whether it features male or female victims, please share it with all of us here at TMF. Thank you, and happy Halloween!

@gyobfanr It is a huge difference, if it is done in a playful, public manor without a fetish touch, or, if you are tight and tortured for the pleasure of the torturer (and maybe the victim) and both can go all–in and let it all out.

Here is another pic:

For the folks asking, I am finding these images all over the internet. I search Facebook, Instagram, and Google every day. I am also searching YouTube, but no good content yet. The event happens over several weeks so I will keep looking and sharing whatever I find.

More from Burg Frankenstein with a possible neck tickle around 5:25-5:30. But in the comments of the video I believe she says she got tickled on the torture rack. It appears somebody asked her if she had the video to that one too. Could be promising. But those pictures are incredible that have been posted here over the past week. I've been searching pretty thoroughly and haven't found anything like that

youtube.com/watch?v=TSd7_TBowf0

I haven't seen any sign of the torture cross they usually have in the folterturm.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

race issue ??? for you the fact that an european country has stayed mostly white is an issue ?? stupide woke

You know it would be nice to see some women of color tickled at renfaire. I get that there's a race issue in Italy but still, would be nice.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some videos of coloured women in the stocks over the years.

There needs to be more male videos found aswell. I refuse to accept only 4 videos of males in the stocks have survived, surely renfaire collectors haven't deleted all of them to stop them from appearing online?

How about you all STFU no one here is posting any Renfaire content period. Moderator please delete this thread as it's content isn't the reason, just people wanting to bitch to be heard.

RENFAIRE THREAD--- POST MATERIAL!! IF YOU'VE GOT NOTHING GO TO THE FORUM AN OPEN TOPICS TO DISCUSS YOUR ISSUES.

It's nothing to to with national demographics and clearly you haven't got a clue what "woke" even means and to you it's just a word you throw around when a race issue you have zero understanding of comes up.

Africans have been coming to Europe for centuries before the Americas were even discovered. The issue is that Italy is actually an openly racist country in which over half the population believe that racism is acceptable https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...of-italians-in-poll-say-racism-is-justifiable

Race motivated hate crime is a huge problem in Italy so maybe try educating yourself before throwing meaningless buzzwords to try and engage with a conversation you lack any knowledge to be taking part in and making an absolute fool of yourself.

You know it would be nice to see some women of color tickled at renfaire. I get that there's a race issue in Italy but still, would be nice.

There have been a few videos of Asian ladies and a black lady being tickled in the stocks here and there,for I'm sure that there are a lot more of those types of videos that the hardcore renfaire collectors won't openly share(courtesy of their sacred code[that has been discussed a few times before on here]). And as far as any race issues go,those Canelli ticklers only see white ladies in their midsts for travel to an Italian or French(or maybe even more) renfaire in the near future(if you possibly can[airfare expense-wise]) and ask them yourself that very question.

Why does everything turn into a race issue? All of you "woke" folks should get a REAL life. Italy is not a racist country. If all of my "woke" friends are getting their information from that rag of a website. Don't. That rag is begging for money at the end of the "article ". That's journalistic integrity at its finest.

In the heavily English/Dutch/French/German makeup of the U.S. Italians would be considered '----- of color.'

It's like when Persian Nasim Pedrad was hired for Saturday Night Live & someone posted something like "Another season with no women of color..." I am absolutely certain "Nasim" is pretty far from being a Welsh name.

I'm pretty sure I've seen some videos of coloured women in the stocks over the years.

There needs to be more male videos found aswell. I refuse to accept only 4 videos of males in the stocks have survived, surely renfaire collectors haven't deleted all of them to stop them from appearing online?

From right now, to trading videos pre-Internet, and even magazine layouts from my college days, it has always been rare material. The only regular renfaire-male-in-stocks images I've seen have been connected to Kujman (the first renfaire tickling images I ever saw - in fall of 1985 - featured him.) And these days he mostly plays at private events & bans photography at the Nottingham Players booth. Outside of Kuj & kids, 10 is probably an accurate number of videos where I've seen guys tickled at renfairs. Less, if I count only stock material & not racks.

People who perform these acts are often into it as a fetish so they will be naturally inclined to create what they like (and whatever brings in more tips for their acts. Meanwhile, no one in this thread created these videos & everyone's passing them around freely. Literally, emphasis on FREE; no payment made towards the original creators as a courtesy or acknowledgement for what they created).

Even then, the 'damsel in distress' archetype is bigger than some 'a knight in distress' concept. Instead, we see man-vs-man in swordfighting & jousting tournaments at renfairs, or male tourists in the pillories, or heads on the chopping blocks, but not ladies-in-waiting.

Why does everything turn into a race issue? All of you "woke" folks should get a REAL life. Italy is not a racist country. If all of my "woke" friends are getting their information from that rag of a website. Don't. That rag is begging for money at the end of the "article ". That's journalistic integrity at its finest.

The way some Italians treat their Black players at football games says otherwise lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back