• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad male tickling fans got to see more content! I'm not into it, but for their sake, I'm glad they got some more. I imagine how I'd feel if I were in their position.

Thanks for the links! Yes, link 2 is new for me, with regards to male tickling. I've seen some of the ones in link 3, but so glad that you've shared them!

Glad you guys enjoyed it. I had to translate through some french for those. I sure would love to see clips of those pics (the women for me) but i know if they existed they would be in the wind by now. I was late to the french renfaire clips.

I'm glad male tickling fans got to see more content! I'm not into it, but for their sake, I'm glad they got some more. I imagine how I'd feel if I were in their position.

Thanks for the support. It's always good to see more male content I just wish it could be on the same level as all the female content.

I'm guessing most male content from Canelli has been lost forever now no thanks to renfaire collectors years ago but there must be more from the Bouliac renfaire since we've seen pictures of males in the stocks. There is some Bouliac videos of females out there so there has got to be male videos too if anyone knows anything.

Last edited:
It looks as though the Bouliac renfaires have stopped doing the stocks and tickling entirely. I'm not surprised. I bet they got a lot of unwanted attention.

I read somewhere before that the guy doing the stocks at Bouliac was kicked out a few years ago similar to what happened to Marco at Canelli. I don't know if this is true or not as I've not been able to find many discussions regarding Bouliac online.
Is anyone here able to confirm this?

I read somewhere before that the guy doing the stocks at Bouliac was kicked out a few years ago similar to what happened to Marco at Canelli. I don't know if this is true or not as I've not been able to find many discussions regarding Bouliac online.
Is anyone here able to confirm this?

The guy is TMF member and prolly still lurks here and there, perhaps he will be able to tell what happened. I think it was his partner who was caught dealing the pictures and generally being too creepy for the fest visitors. In any case, Bouliac was only the first renfaire festival, he did it at multiple venues and they can’t kick him out of everywhere.

I have long Canelli videos from 2000, 2001 and 2002 on my hard drive. Can anyone tell me if there were long videos posted from years before then?

I have long Canelli videos from 2000, 2001 and 2002 on my hard drive. Can anyone tell me if there were long videos posted from years before then?

I don't think I have anything from before, but I do have a 2 hour one which shows as 2003, the file name is Canelli but I can't be sure it is Canelli.

Also have two other 1hr one vids, both Canelli, but not dated. I think they are from the years you have, but it's hard to confirm, some of the women I've seen in my other videos - it's exhausting trying to work it all out, so many renfaire files have been butchered and cut up and then re-compiled, it's hard to tell what is from where sometimes :)
Happy to post screenshots if it helps.

I don't think I have anything from before, but I do have a 2 hour one which shows as 2003, the file name is Canelli but I can't be sure it is Canelli.

Also have two other 1hr one vids, both Canelli, but not dated. I think they are from the years you have, but it's hard to confirm, some of the women I've seen in my other videos - it's exhausting trying to work it all out, so many renfaire files have been butchered and cut up and then re-compiled, it's hard to tell what is from where sometimes :)
Happy to post screenshots if it helps.

Hi DaMario0 and teamtickleguy,

I was wondering if any of your renfaire videos have guys tickled. I know that may not be something your into, but I have seen short clips of guys being tickle at Canelli so I thought I would just ask. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back