Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Dungeon Tickle
Bodybuilder Scar's Debut (1080p)
Tickle Wrestling Entertainment! Pt 24: Jungle Jane's Revenge! (1080 mp4)
Clips4Sale Banner
Massage Therapy (WMV)
HAPPY BDAY, BK: Asia Perez - full body
Edie Balltied for Tickling - HD

What's New?

9/29/2020

Visit MTJ Publications for a wide selection of Tickling Comics and Stories of all sorts!

New from MTJ

Thompson
Corporation #8

Click here
9/23/20

Amateur Clips

Amateur Clips Click the image to visit!

Forced tickling

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
waxwing
VBREF22
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tim807
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Tickle Room
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Straps&Laughter
Smileey
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
scdfres
Riboflavin
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Philip_2006
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
KitzelPixie
Justin Sane
Jmills
JakeArmitage99
Goddess_nemesis
4pawz
FJSLikesTickling
February7
Erotickles
DVNC
Dr_Random
Dreamingthunder
Doctor D
Docsoul
Desdemona
Darkknight
Cletus
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Page 114 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116 LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 1727

Thread: Renfaire

Quote Originally Posted by mrsaturn29 View Post
    It does seem odd how there's some male Canelli clips when there's a very obvious focus on tickling and filming women... I guess we will never know for sure until the guys who were there recording told us.

It seems to me that there's definitely more footage and photos out there of men in the stocks, but it was never purchased / traded for / or even digitized from the original sources. iirc, the several male clips we have came from direct transfers(?) of the camera footage, with very little editing. Compared to the bulk of the clips out there that are re-edited to focus on the more attractive women, it's obvious if there were clips of men in that original footage, it was left out by the editor who was making a VHS/DVD for people into female tickling. I somewhat remember one clip of a woman and her boyfriend being tickled at the same time, 2001 I think it was the full tape from one camera and you could see the bf for a sec off screen and hear his laughs throughout the clip -- I'm pretty sure there was another cameraman there too.

But really given how the organizers of the event were mainly into tickling women, it does seem like men in the stocks was a rarity anyway. We have a much better chance of finding content of men in tickle stocks from the Nottingham Players renfaire. The 'tickle torture' / public punishment at that renfaire is definitely more to my liking anyway, with Canelli (who was copying NP anyway) each person was locked in for a few minutes, while the NP would have more of a spectacle to the 'arrest' and then intense punishments with prolonged tickling, itching powder, and goat tongue torture. Haha, but I'm pretty sure they weren't randomly picking people for this given the intensity - so more likely friends/family of people involved, but still when I think renfaire tickling, NP comes to mind in terms of intense public tickling fantasy - and as a disclaimer, my perception/details here could be totally off, this is just how I've come to view them from hearing about their work over the years.
    I'm sure there is more Canelli footage of guys out there, I saw one clip in one of the compilations of a guy being tickled and you could clearly hear another guy in the other stocks reacting to being tickled and there was another camera guy by the stocks so where that clip ended up who knows?
    I've also heard a rumour that years back renfaire video collectors would discard any footage of males in the stocks as they were repulsed at male footage and too obsessive with females being tickled which isn't hard to believe. I've also heard about members from this forum turning up at the Nottingham Players events and demanding to see certain women tickled, WTF were they thinking?

We'll never see any content from the Nottingham Players events, it seems we have piracy and obsessive ticklers to thank for that. I've seen pictures of the NP where there is a sign by the stocks saying strictly no photography which makes me wonder about those VHS quality videos that pop up every so often, they look to have been filmed in the late 80's/early 90's so maybe it was people attending who filmed it and sold them back then?
    Last edited by gyobfan4; 09-08-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by gyobfan4 View Post
    We'll never see any content from the Nottingham Players events, it seems we have piracy and obsessive ticklers to thank for that.
    I understand that guys are afraid of piracy, but so the producers of casual tickling vids. They do not stop and filming and selling just because of it.

No, they just keep they content for themselvels, and I personally think that the reason for it - they afraid for possible consequences. See, they film women getting tickled on public. If someone would go to court, it could be proven that they make non-consensual fetish-content with women, who doesn't even know about it. I think this is a serious crime for any country. You can say, judge, c'mon, these was just for fun! But there are tons of such content, and it will be obvious.

Just an opinion.

Kujman won't sell his stuff for sure, only if someone of his friends or people having private collections will decide to share - only then you can see the new content. But it's unlikely.

"No, they just keep they content for themselvels, and I personally think that the reason for it - they afraid for possible consequences. See, they film women getting tickled on public. If someone would go to court, it could be proven that they make non-consensual fetish-content with women, who doesn't even know about it. I think this is a serious crime for any country. You can say, judge, c'mon, these was just for fun! But there are tons of such content, and it will be obvious.

Just an opinion.

Kujman won't sell his stuff for sure, only if someone of his friends or people having private collections will decide to share - only then you can see the new content. But it's unlikely."

Yes you're right about that, I should've made my post more clear as I was thinking of the videos Kujman filmed with consenting people within his circle like the Wench for a day video which to me looks like it was done privately going by the camera angles from the trailer, it looked like a professional set up without an audience. I wonder if any of the women in the Canelli clips saw them online and took that Marco guy to court?

No, Kujman won't sell anything and I don't blame him to be honest. Neither would his friends or private collectors which I respect even though I'd love to see stuff from the SMTK events it's just not going to happen.

I wonder if any of the women in the Canelli clips saw them online and took that Marco guy to court?
    I don't think so - most of the stuff is from early 2000-s, it's unlikely that someone will go to to court because of the 10 years old video.
    New videos - another matter entirely. We live in the new time now.

I think sooner or later we'll see some new producers that understand people's love for non-con and renfaire stuff. They can organize something similar with less known models or just some girls who get paid to do it.

Got me thinking what is more appealing in renfaire stuff - the fact that it's the public event and everyone is watching or the fact that a person got tricked in stocks without knowing that he will be tickled? First is a little harder to simulate on a staged video, second is pretty easy, if models can act believable. And you don't need a renfaire event for this.

"No, they just keep they content for themselvels, and I personally think that the reason for it - they afraid for possible consequences. See, they film women getting tickled on public. If someone would go to court, it could be proven that they make non-consensual fetish-content with women, who doesn't even know about it. I think this is a serious crime for any country. You can say, judge, c'mon, these was just for fun! But there are tons of such content, and it will be obvious.

Just an opinion.

Kujman won't sell his stuff for sure, only if someone of his friends or people having private collections will decide to share - only then you can see the new content. But it's unlikely."

Yes you're right about that, I should've made my post more clear as I was thinking of the videos Kujman filmed with consenting people within his circle like the Wench for a day video which to me looks like it was done privately going by the camera angles from the trailer, it looked like a professional set up without an audience. I wonder if any of the women in the Canelli clips saw them online and took that Marco guy to court?

No, Kujman won't sell anything and I don't blame him to be honest. Neither would his friends or private collectors which I respect even though I'd love to see stuff from the SMTK events it's just not going to happen.

Yes,I did hear a few rumors that those two young ladies that were the ticklees in that "Wench For A Day" video were either renfaire employees(and not handpicked[by Kuj] audience members) or members of Kuj's private circle as it does look privately filmed with audience cheers dubbed in as I couldn't picture a public audience watching Kuj employ some of his SMTK approaches(such as the hot foot[lit flaming matches between the toes],bastinado,and a tied rock used to pick a tied big toe) in live public display. And I've also accepted the fact that Kuj will never sell nor share any of his stuff with the public(for fear of piracy/anti-piracy reasons).

Quote Originally Posted by Tydos View Post
    I don't think so - most of the stuff is from early 2000-s, it's unlikely that someone will go to to court because of the 10 years old video.
    New videos - another matter entirely. We live in the new time now.

I think sooner or later we'll see some new producers that understand people's love for non-con and renfaire stuff. They can organize something similar with less known models or just some girls who get paid to do it.

Got me thinking what is more appealing in renfaire stuff - the fact that it's the public event and everyone is watching or the fact that a person got tricked in stocks without knowing that he will be tickled? First is a little harder to simulate on a staged video, second is pretty easy, if models can act believable. And you don't need a renfaire event for this.
    So true,indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by LVTicklr View Post
    Yes,I did hear a few rumors that those two young ladies that were the ticklees in that "Wench For A Day" video were either renfaire employees(and not handpicked[by Kuj] audience members) or members of Kuj's private circle as it does look privately filmed with audience cheers dubbed in as I couldn't picture a public audience watching Kuj employ some of his SMTK approaches(such as the hot foot[lit flaming matches between the toes],bastinado,and a tied rock used to pick a tied big toe) in live public display. And I've also accepted the fact that Kuj will never sell nor share any of his stuff with the public(for fear of piracy/anti-piracy reasons).
    Correct. They were both paid actors. Kujman has been open about that in the past.

Was this clip in the torrent-archive? I think it's the only one I haven't seen.

preview.jpg

By the way, here's the torrent file for everyone who still wants it. Dissapearing of things and content is the main problem in this thread.
    Attached Files Attached Files

I remember that's maybe "MVI-156" or something. But big thanks for torrent.

My PC's broken and I'm stuck with my phone. Any chance you could share just that video alone?

You can send me the clips so it will be in next torrent version
    Owner of https://genuinetickling.com - The Tickling Marketplace and Lovely Laugh Tickling - Parisian girls tickled (it's on it).
    We welcome new studios

Mdavid3000

I'm stuck with my phone. Any chance you could share just that video alone?

Quote Originally Posted by Tydos View Post
    Was this clip in the torrent-archive? I think it's the only one I haven't seen.
    That looks like it could be a nice clip - I personally haven't seen it (or a thumbnail / pic ) in everything I have from the torrent but if I understand how torrents work correctly it could have been after I stopped participating (seeding?) in the torrent. I'd love to have an IT brain. Or a laptop that could cope with an everlasting torrent.
    Fun Male ler in the UK. Sometimes a very ticklish and willing lee!

feel free to say hello, pics & info in profile, I would be happy to talk to any of you about anything, especially fellow UK dwellers.

https://youtu.be/4PH2JY3cM08

For the male fans

Quote Originally Posted by bellytickler View Post
    Thank you!