• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kingmaker.. Thank you ;). I already had most of the clips, but a lot of those pictures were new to me. That's really nice of you :)

Wow. I need to see this. How can I get a hold of this file

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see copyright material removed on my post, had no warning.

As the clips were taken on public streets and already shared for free I don't quite understand.

I don't see how renfaires would be "copyrighted", especially when we post shit from TV shows and movies here all the time. I guess your best bet is to just send the links in a PM to those who want it since the mods are apparently being twats about it. Glad I was able to download it when it was up. Thanks for compiling them!

Well according to the stats it has been downloaded a few times, I guess it spread

There is one video in particular, called Renfaire 2015-2016, that features several clips that seem quite new. Hope the 2016-2018 appear one of these days!

Seriously, I'd like an official confirmation from the mods why that link was removed. There was nothing objectionable when it came to copyright in there, I saw it all.

Last edited:
Honestly I'm surprised they've kept that tradition going with the issues they've had in the past with it.

kingmaker you are a GOD!

Thank you so much for the work you've done!

Btw, I didn't see this pic anywhere on this thread, so:

It's interesting because you clearly see a hidden camera on the left club, which tends to prove that they want to film as well as us, but what... They are not allowed to do it?

Share the clips plz !!! ;)

kingmaker you are a GOD!

It's interesting because you clearly see a hidden camera on the left club, which tends to prove that they want to film as well as us, but what... They are not allowed to do it?

Where did you find that picture? I've never seen it together with all the other ones from that renfaire/that lee.

Where did you find that picture? I've never seen it together with all the other ones from that renfaire/that lee.

Facebook. Not the one from the event tough, I looked around. I think we got nearly all the available pics now. But I would be glad to hear I'm mistaken! :)

Well, if by some miracle Kingmaker decides to indulge us all, I'd like to join in when it comes to asking for the link.

kingmaker you are a GOD!

..... Well spotted! Looking back I can see the camera in more pictures like this one;

http://www.ticklingforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=531956&d=1498262199

Not sure if the angle is right for tickle-content should the footage surface, you would probably have a close-up of the ler's as they tickle.

what an amazing thread with fantastic contributions

Seriously, I'd like an official confirmation from the mods why that link was removed. There was nothing objectionable when it came to copyright in there, I saw it all.

The thing is, this isn't the first time I've seen this happen. I've seen other renfaire vids/pics removed by mods without any explanation. Frankly, it makes the mods look pretty shitty when they do shit like that because it feels like anything can be deleted despite the content not breaking the rules just because the mods feel like it. Honestly, I feel like TMF Jeff owes us some kind of explanation as to why these posts keep disappearing for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back