• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have bought a few..the newer hq videos are much better and he has many that have never been posted. I suggest purchasing these before buying the older vintage videos...Does anyone know how to get in touch with the original filmers/producers? It looks like the same group in the recent videos...

Given that these are not his videos that he made and as someone who was always sharing any videos I found with the rest of the community here, I definitely won't buy a single video from the guy.

This feels like that dude who gathered mainstream clips from movies and tv show and sold them off as well.

He should upload a trailer from the videos, there are many of them already on different sites. Also, is it legal to buy these videos?

He should upload a trailer from the videos, there are many of them already on different sites. Also, is it legal to buy these videos?

That's a good question. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but IANAL. Also the distro method seems shady and underground. I'm not really comfortable with posting any email that could be traced to me on a youtube video. I wouldn't want to leave blackmail material lying around on the internet.

That's a good question. I don't see why it wouldn't be, but IANAL. Also the distro method seems shady and underground. I'm not really comfortable with posting any email that could be traced to me on a youtube video. I wouldn't want to leave blackmail material lying around on the internet.

Both that page(where people posted their e-mail addresses) and that very video are now gone,with only one short video remaining on that guy's YT page.

He posted a new video in Youtube. Not great, but...

Even if this clip was short and cut short of the tickling(blaming an upcoming rainstorm for the reason[although it didn't seem like that gal wasn't so ticklish on her feet]]),at least Tevez541 posted a new clip(after a few months in inactivity[in his brief YT career]). And the less said about Tevez541's overcharging on his clips,the better.

Hello, thanks for that new renfaire vid, it's from france :) ! The guy i bought the renfaire vidéos to doesn't seem to have material from france, does anyone could send me that tevez541 email address please ? i'd prefer not to leave mine on his youtube page. that would be great, Thank you ;)

Which are the German ones?

http://schuhlos.plaudern.de/foltervorfuehrung-auf-franzoesischen-mittelaltermaerkten-6556_all.htm

Copy and paste the blogspot links. It's possible that it's not German, but the site that posted them is in German and it looks different from Bouliac. They're not much though and I can't really find much information about the faire itself. They're pretty hot regardless and I'd love to find some videos of these lovely German gals being foot tickled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back