• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few more 1990s never-before-seen rarities. My last ones, in fact. Two of these are photos of photos, hence the poor quality.

The woman with the free hands refused to get into the stocks unless her hands were loose. As it turned out, they acquiesced to her wishes and it happily still did her no good. The originals are .... privately held.

View attachment 635936

View attachment 635937

View attachment 635938

Back from the days when Kujman had handchosen live audience members placed into his tickling stocks(before he later turned to his Nottingham Players performers and renfaire employess as his stocks' resident tickling victims).

A few more 1990s never-before-seen rarities. My last ones, in fact. Two of these are photos of photos, hence the poor quality.

The woman with the free hands refused to get into the stocks unless her hands were loose. As it turned out, they acquiesced to her wishes and it happily still did her no good. The originals are .... privately held.

View attachment 635936

View attachment 635937

View attachment 635938

Wow, these are incredible!! Thank you for your extreme generosity - seeing more vintage pictures of this legendary renfaire is such a treat!

In the first picture on the right, do you know if that's a man or a woman? Haha, as a */M fan when it comes to renfaire content I always err on the side of caution and assume in a case like this it's a woman... If it's a guy though, you really made my day! I've wanted so badly to see pictures of guys in these stocks - I might be mistaken, but weren't men locked in regularly, unlike the imitators who were blatant about their preferences...

I'm just a huge fan of this particular renfaire - for many years now it's been such a strong part of my fantasies and also what I draw from as an ever-present source of inspiration. Getting to see more pictures of these stocks has really filled me with fresh appreciation so thank you again! LOL I said this has made my day, but if that *is* a guy there, then I have to be honest and say you've made my year then, given just how rare such content is!

Back from the days when Kujman had handchosen live audience members placed into his tickling stocks(before he later turned to his Nottingham Players performers and renfaire employess as his stocks' resident tickling victims).

The woman in costume with the free hands was a member of the troup that year.

Wow, these are incredible!! Thank you for your extreme generosity - seeing more vintage pictures of this legendary renfaire is such a treat!

In the first picture on the right, do you know if that's a man or a woman? Haha, as a */M fan when it comes to renfaire content I always err on the side of caution and assume in a case like this it's a woman... If it's a guy though, you really made my day! I've wanted so badly to see pictures of guys in these stocks - I might be mistaken, but weren't men locked in regularly, unlike the imitators who were blatant about their preferences...

I'm just a huge fan of this particular renfaire - for many years now it's been such a strong part of my fantasies and also what I draw from as an ever-present source of inspiration. Getting to see more pictures of these stocks has really filled me with fresh appreciation so thank you again! LOL I said this has made my day, but if that *is* a guy there, then I have to be honest and say you've made my year then, given just how rare such content is!

It’s what could be described as “a handsome woman!” But I know that the guy who built the stocks & formed the groups plays with women & men in private, as do some of the women in his much more private social group. I’ve seen his dungeon-style photos done here and there on the Internet with such scenes, often as a demo during a private club event, but not as part of the more public faire style of play - except for those few that can already be easily ound on Facebook, Googling, etc.

goat

View attachment 635936

View attachment 635937

View attachment 635938
did you know if he used the goat tickle scene with people of the audience too?

View attachment 635936

View attachment 635937

View attachment 635938

Amazing photos. Thank you so much for sharing these! :)

It's hard to tell in the first picture if it's a man or woman, I hope it is a guy too as it's a pain for those of us who like /m and this type of setting.

And yes you're right guys did get put in these stocks as well as women, pity we'll never get to see any of it.

Here are a few with a man & woman in stocks. They may or may not have been posted already.

The second one looks like a screen capture from a video.

BBB4F0AF-FC50-4036-8A50-628A029346BB.jpeg
BDDFA07F-0E98-4FDE-9AE6-716386186CF5.jpeg
3531A644-D8E0-4330-98EA-70EF374D5585.jpeg

Almay stock photographer Robert Davis seemed to get every bit of action except the tickling in 2009.

42990C63-CEC0-4930-8C22-AC4EA0A2066A.jpeg 5AD9284D-C319-48C5-8D2E-DC28C49B9E75.jpeg 4F587052-0985-499D-A3BC-F373891A3739.jpeg
72530078-9611-48BC-B97E-05C571C4DAD7.jpeg 7DEE9B5B-BECF-4627-8377-0E941DEC7495.jpeg 36F857E4-4DF6-425B-8E2B-B9F1F70CBDD3.jpeg
B96A9A84-8902-4B6E-84E5-34A72CA19153.jpeg 45FDA99D-3C5A-4320-B851-B63E8FE387F1.jpeg 32A4D76C-6B79-437A-A537-6ED49EAFFB76.jpeg
1E057624-96FE-4446-B714-137D77D9B09D.jpeg

Hi,

Does anyone have a mega file with italian and french renfaire videos and can send it to me in MP ?

Thanks for your help !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back