• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't seem to find any more tickling photos just photos from the faire itself

I can't seem to find any more tickling photos just photos from the faire itself

There's only one of the faires that they go to that has the chair.
There's three albums, or three years, that they attended.
Looks like the girls from that troupe have a tradition of doing it every year, there's a few pictures of other bystanders in the exhibit as well.
Look for the albums titled "Casei Medievale", that's the faire in question.

You can also find a few other pictures out there online if you can navigate through some Italian, other folks have taken a few pictures, none in any huge quantity though.

Source: Am insomniac, fell down a rabbit hole on this at 4am.

The Vox Condoviae facebook page is really incredible. Tons of pictures, however it gives the stocks demonstrations great context. There are 4 different tickling sections in the photo section. It's great to see the pictures before and after. The photos are super quality, the girls seem sincerely ticklish and I would only hope that a vid exists somewhere. The blonde (Chiara) is a smoking hot ticklee.

Ok..this?
This is amazing.

Edit: I searched around for "Casei Medievale Solletico" and am getting some hits.
A few pictures here in a Youtube compilation:
https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=qXjI9gLprnY

Nice,for too bad that there hasn't been a video made(and released) of that redhaired chick getting her feet tickled in that very renfaire tickle chair(since it would make such an incredible clip).

Too bad that the guy at that TickleInEverydayLife site doesn't post(and share) anymore renfaire tickling clips like he did a few years ago,since he nowadays dedicates his site to mainly nothing more than just endless amounts of boring pics of tweens being tied up(which,as everyone knows,is a major No-No).

Damn, you weren't kidding. Dude might as well rename his site "bondage in everyday life" since there's barely any tickling on there.

Wow I am glad to see my little search brought out the detectives in so many of you hahaha. Great extra finds guys.

I'm on the vox condoviae what photo albums do I need to look at please

zmikez, unfortunately the pics are not in any of the specific albums. You have to go through all of the photos, not a short process. Again, there are 4 sessions that they use the stocks, each one, in my opinion is better than the last. Just go through the whole album and you'll see them. Some of the pics leading up and after are pretty cool. Showing the girls watching each other getting tickled and pulling each other into the stocks after they've been tickled. The blonde is such a great ticklee...Chiara.

If you check the facebook page of Compagnia Flos et Leo and look at the albums of Casei Medievale, there are a few more pics to be found. Most of these troupes that have gone to that event have a handfull of pictures that are not in the Vox Condoviae page. Just check arround the different "compagnia"s

Found one new picture. Search for Casei Medievale in facebook, publications of July 2017. Its a blonde in a green dress that appears in the background of other pictures but didnt get tickled in them.

Found one new picture. Search for Casei Medievale in facebook, publications of July 2017. Its a blonde in a green dress that appears in the background of other pictures but didnt get tickled in them.

Can you post it? I tried to find it on FB but the last stuff I've seen is from May.

I'm happy to hear she didn't get away unscathed! The girls lingering in the back are always the ones that need to be tickled into oblivion.

I suppose you must be talking about this one. Shame they never take any videos in these events anymore.
renfaire tickle green.jpg

The 2017 blonde, 2016, & 2015 blonde are the same woman. Apparently, she is totally fine being ticklishly abused, and ticklishly abusing other women! I have a new hero now.

IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1265.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back