• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticklingandfeet, I appreciate your tenacity to share all of these wonderful videos with the community.

Okay, got it.

It's called "VIDEO - spring tickled in stocks part 6.wmv". It's another Canelli compilation. Not quite what I personally want most right now (I'm pining for more of those French faires, where rope is used!), but I figured a lot of people would appreciate being able to see it.

So I uploaded it on my renfaire folder on Mega at https://mega.nz/#F!qBdG2KrT!0oga_PXOqhoB7sWsUcDN6Q

I will be taking down the link to that folder in a few days or a week? Not sure yet, but get it, and share the videos your own way!

Thank you Sir!
Wish we could get the missing clips from the video list, those thumbnails look amazing

Oh, I agree! I too wish people could get the videos from the "video list.png" picture!

ticklingandfeet can you upload it on zippyshare or mediafire please? Thanks

"This is not a good storage site "

It's probably the best compromise. I can upload multiple clips fast, I don't have a storage limit. It's free. The files are available for at least 3 months or more if people keep downloading.

Hi everyone

I haven't been able to come on TMF as much as I would like recently, or as much as I usually do, but I have however kept an eye on this thread and I just wanted to say a massive thanks to all members who have so kindly shared videos, links etc to some wonderful new Renfaire content. The time you have spent finding and uploading these for the benefit of others is really appreciated.

I think I have now looked at everything shared so far, and I'm wondering if anyone has come across a video to accompany the image I've attached below?
It's from the Casei Medievale group, who were quite recent additions to the Renfaire material on here - there has been vids of some of the other participants, but not of this particular lady - the reason I ask, is that she bears a striking resemblance to a former partner of mine, including the facial expressions and body language seen in the pics and clips (while being tickled and while just watching). It's rather uncanny. Given that I enjoyed a lot of tickling with this particular former partner, she'd be.... erm…… tickled (?!) to find that there's a ticklish doppelganger out there :)

Cheers,
TTG

Attachments

• 9zUfJ3a.jpg
    9zUfJ3a.jpg
    157.6 KB · Views: 588
  • nicole lookalike in stocks.jpg
    nicole lookalike in stocks.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 602
The Facebook page mentioned the names of the people in the photos, so if the woman you dated is named Beatrice, that's probably her. If not, that's not her.

Thanks everyone, the last few weeks have been fun, I think I've collected a lot of what's out there. The last post should have a lot of hours and hours of footage. There are a few videos I'm missing and it would have been nice to find more french clips. A few weeks ago I posted the names of the faires that could have material, I believe more is out there hopefully more can get discovered.

Enjoy my collection, get them while you can.

Many thanks, love your photos.

Okay, got it.

It's called "VIDEO - spring tickled in stocks part 6.wmv". It's another Canelli compilation. Not quite what I personally want most right now (I'm pining for more of those French faires, where rope is used!), but I figured a lot of people would appreciate being able to see it.

So I uploaded it on my renfaire folder on Mega at https://mega.nz/#F!qBdG2KrT!0oga_PXOqhoB7sWsUcDN6Q

I will be taking down the link to that folder in a few days or a week? Not sure yet, but get it, and share the videos your own way!

Anyone know of any upper body renfaire? I know its rare, but i’ve seen a few pics, just not much in the vids - apart from the short upper body tickling in the stocks. Thanks!

Another one from Burg Frankenstein

I would die to know how this guy lost his shoes:

youtube.com/watch?v=eci-qtI_DX4

Right at the beginning you can see him standing barefooted on the pillory with his shoe taped? over his mouth - somebody from the background says „Deine Socken“ which means „your socks“ - Can anybody see what he means with it?

Thanks everyone, the last few weeks have been fun, I think I've collected a lot of what's out there. The last post should have a lot of hours and hours of footage. There are a few videos I'm missing and it would have been nice to find more french clips. A few weeks ago I posted the names of the faires that could have material, I believe more is out there hopefully more can get discovered.

Enjoy my collection, get them while you can.

Thanks for the effort! That sure is one nice collection.

Why in italian renfaire there aren't f/f tickling? In the french one there are much more and the public is involved to tickle people

when clicking on the links on my laptop it comes up page not recognised. absolutely devestated as i can only get them on my phone with not much memory. is there another way i can get these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back