• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Renfaire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately there are people on the TMF who have no concept of boundaries or appropriate behavior. I have a feeling this is why Mike and Robyn stopped doing tickling videos

Hello.

Oddjob imagined right. The guys who produced the faire were not comfortable with the "tickle attention", especially because of the creepy comments on pictures and videos which were broadcast. The problem is the same now that it was for Canelli.

I will not be so sure about this "blonde woman" who would be fine with the tickling attention. She did not know about "our stuff" and it is getting bigger than she expected.

That's too bad. There are some people in our community who need to learn how to quietly enjoy something they like without making other people uncomfortable. I don't see any problem with browsing publicly available pictures and videos, but the situation becomes completely different when people start leaving creepy comments to those who don't know them and didn't ask for that. I didn't see any of the comments but it isn't hard to guess what they might have been like and why they would have been a turn off for those involved in the renfaire.

Way to go pervs. You ever wonder why more women aren't on the forum or don't show up to gatherings? Maybe because they're creeped out by lonely desperate losers and their f***ed up behavior. Same thing w/the renfaire vids. Some dudes just don't get it

This is a common problem. I always wonder what comments like "I would do [insert things that hardly any woman wants to read about herself] with her" are good for. On non fetish pages and even in this forum. They don't change anything and don't help. I doubt someone is interested in them.
Virtually all women that I conversate with do NOT want to be a stupid toy of satisfaction.

This is a common problem. I always wonder what comments like "I would do [insert things that hardly any woman wants to read about herself] with her" are good for. On non fetish pages and even in this forum. They don't change anything and don't help. I doubt someone is interested in them.
Virtually all women that I conversate with do NOT want to be a stupid toy of satisfaction.

Agreed. Although I hate to be a grammar nazi, but there's no such word as conversate. The proper verb is converse. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Corrections are welcome, as I am not a native english speaker ;-)

I caught that new clip the other day,for great stuff with a mature lady and that YT user allows you to give your e-mail address to him to secretly send you new clips. Otherwise,that other Instagram renfaire page(since the other one's owner made his page Private) seems to be secretly teasing the tip of the iceberg and seems to have a large stash of rare renfaire clips that he's understandably holding back on fully releasing(in fear that they'll be quickly taken down).

I caught that new clip the other day,for great stuff with a mature lady and that YT user allows you to give your e-mail address to him to secretly send you new clips. Otherwise,that other Instagram renfaire page(since the other one's owner made his page Private) seems to be secretly teasing the tip of the iceberg and seems to have a large stash of rare renfaire clips that he's understandably holding back on fully releasing(in fear that they'll be quickly taken down).

Perhaps a few new photos but yet to see new clips on his Instagram page

Great new video if only it carried on there is a dark haired woman getting into the stocks right at the end

General rule of thumb should be "If you won't say it to someone in their face, don't comment it on pictures and video's".

Knowing a lot of feet and tickle people, I imagine they probably would say it to their faces it given the chance. These people know little tact.

Corrections are welcome, as I am not a native english speaker ;-)

I wasn't aware of that. I guess the love of tickling is worldwide spanning through different countries, cultures and languages. It's great, isn't it?

New one, by the same guy:

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=haU3AcPcYxU

Wish he'd upload them all.

No, he won’t do it, he sells them. 9 hours of canelli videos, 30 minutes for 40 euros, 1hr for eighty. I think it is worth the investment, but won’t buy all 9 hours. We should arrange that someone buys different footage and we’ll then exchange it or share it.

Hmph, so that's why he was advertising it so much.

He's really overcharging for a bunch of mainstream clips that should have been shared free in first place.

Last edited:
No, he won’t do it, he sells them. 9 hours of canelli videos, 30 minutes for 40 euros, 1hr for eighty. I think it is worth the investment, but won’t buy all 9 hours. We should arrange that someone buys different footage and we’ll then exchange it or share it.

I did suspect that's what the guy was doing...

you can leave your e-mail on his youtube videos. he will contact you. the prices are high, tho. the guy is asking 90 euro for the whole stuff and 45 for halt of it

Sup. Has anyone bought from him? Is he legit? ** Also does anyone have the Medievales Bouliac pics? I didnt find anything in there :(

I bought some from him, i must have 3 hours or something.. If someone else bought some also, we can trade, or i can sell it back for cheaper

I bought some from him, i must have 3 hours or something.. If someone else bought some also, we can trade, or i can sell it back for cheaper

I will buy from him for sure now that i know he is ok. They arent the same from youtube right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back