• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Punishment Long Overdue, by the In-Law [F/M]

soft.soles

Note: This one is a quick read, as it's my first story!

Bruce was a married man with 2 kids, along with a wife named Elizabeth. They've been married for a little over 20 years, and it was about 10 years ago when Bruce had his legacy as a womanizer.

Around that time, Bruce played the typical alpha, tough guy persona and he used it to attract women around him anywhere he went while having been married at the same time.

It upset Elizabeth, but they never divorced for the sake of the kids. Eventually, Bruce came to terms with his mistakes, never cheated again, but never lost the alpha male persona either.

Fast forward 10 years later -- Deborah, Elizabeth's mother, planned a vacation trip for Elizabeth to get her mind off of work. Deborah agreed to stay at their place until she returned to help take care of things.

Deborah had a nice figure for her age. She dressed classy and kept herself in an elegant manner. Though she always seemed to have a mysterious look on her face sometimes, and nobody could quite figure her out.

It's been a week after Elizabeth took off and Bruce woke up in a state of confusion, peering up at Deborah as she stands at the end of the bed, hands on her hips with a smirk of evil on her face.

Bruce was tied securely in a Y-position to their bed overnight.

"What's wrong Bruce? You look a little, terrified?" said Deborah.

"Wh-ah, how did you?--" he said in a confused tone.

"I had it arranged, it was all planned, for you to be here."

Bruce cried, "ASHLEY!?...BEN?!..Where ah--"

"The kids are at school, they're far far away from you and I, Bruce..."

"You know, I feel that you've never really been punished for what you've done to my poor Elizabeth during your little frenzy with other women, oh you remember now."

Deborah says all of this as she slowly paces back and forth from one end of the bed to the other, while Bruce's eyes follow her in terror. You can hear her high heels thump with every step.

"UNTIE ME RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU EVEN THOUGHT--"

"Ohh, Bruce, now now."

"By the time I'm done with you, you'll be putty in my hands. You'll end up regretting it all, Bruce." she whispered.

"Youuu will regret, itt, ALLLLLLLLL" she said out loud as she ran her 5 long, red fingernails down his helpless bare sole.

"AHAAOO", Bruce howled. "NO. STOP IT."

"Ha, Ha, ahhhhhh, you men. You make me laugh, and I'm not even the one tied up!"

Deborah took out a feather and ran it down her finger vertically real slowly, smiling as she did it. Then turned it horizontally and ran her finger across the feather in the same slow motion.

"You know Bruce, there's something about a woman's touch that has been driving men crazy since the beginning of time."

She gripped his big toes together, and began scribbling the sharp end of the feather on his two vulnerable, helpless toes.

"GEEEAA-HAHHA-AHHA-HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA NOOOOOOOAAAWWWHHH"

She immediately moved down to his beefy bare soles.

"Kichy...Kichy....kooohooo!"

Scribbling away, smiling in sheer pleasure as she doesn't lose eye contact with Bruce while he wriggled left and right

"Big, strong man, yet here helpless giggling at my mercy." she said with a smile, "Ohh, the ironyyy."

"HEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH NOHAHWAHHAHNOOOOO....STAWHAP, PLEAHESE...FRAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NNNNAHAHAHHAAH....NO! STAHAP"

"How do you spell that?"

She began to draw and spell out S-T-O-P on his sole very slowly, making sure she dug into his arch.

"Is it EEEHHHSSS? TEEEEEEEEE? OOOOOHHHHH? PEEEEEEE?"

"OHMAAYYYOOOOOOHHHHH GOOOOOOOOODDDD, PLEEAASHEHE HAHAHAHAAHHAH, NAHAHAHAWWW"

"Your begging is too cute! Ha-ha, ahhhhhh."

Deborah grabs the hairbrush from the floor, raising it in the air and slowly running her hands and fingers over the bristles.

She does a quick scrape up Bruce's sole, then a quick one right down, then a quick one to the left, and another one up.

"AHHH!" he cried between each scrape, "AH!"...."NOH!"..."NAHW!"

Deborah went to work as she mercilessly scraped the brush on his vulnerable, meaty soles.

"You know Bruce, I think this is Elizabeth's favorite hairbrush! Hahaha."

As the bristles raked across his masculine bare feet, they let out a loud incessant sound due to the fast friction.

"OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GAAAAHAHADDDDDD!!!!!!"

"You will never forget this day my dear."

"NOOHOOWAA OHHH NN-UHH-AHHHHHH OHH HAHAHAAHAHHAA..........NO! NAHAHO.....NAHHAWHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHH HAHAHAAH....STOP."

Deborah put the brush down, and reached over to a dinner napkin that were placed next to some plastic knives and forks.

She folded the napkin into her shirt nicely and adjusted it with a smile on her face.

Bruce looked confused, "Wh-ah?" he stated while trying to catch his breath.

Deborah leaned over and grabbed the plastic fork and knife.

"Oh no...." Bruce said in a terrified tone.

"Ohhh yessssss."

She bent his toe to the left with the fork and immediately began raking between his toes with the plastic knife, one toe at a time.

"WHAOHONNOO OHHMYYGAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHD NOOOOO OHHHHAHHAHAHAHAAHAH......WHAATTTAAHAHHAHH AHAHREERE YOUAHAHAHHAAH DOHEHEHEHEHINNHEHEHGGG HAHAAHAHHAHAH"

"Tickle, tickle, not so tough now are ya Brucey? Hahahaaaa ohh I love it so muchhhh."

"NAHAHAOOO ANYTHIHIHIHAAHAHNGGG BUHTUTTHT TTOESHAHAHAHH"

"But they're so cute when they scrunch up for me like thaaaat?!"

"NOOAHAHAHAHAHH....NNOOO ITSSHAHA NAHAAHHOOAHAHAHAHAHHTTTT"

"Ohhh I think they arreeeeeeee, yes they ahhaaaarreee!"

Deborah paused for about 10 seconds.

"Hahaha, I think you secretly like this Bruce..." Deborah said with a smirk.

"NO! This is ENOUGH."

"Oh, I don't know about that......"
"How about you tell me the names of those girls you were with...?"

Deborah grabbed a black sharpie from the floor and took off the cap.

"What are you doing."

She leaned forward, with her face just inches away from his big, helpless bare feet.

They had a reddish surface that was slowly fading, due to all the raking and torture they had just endured.

"Did her name start with a G?" Deborah slowly drew on his left bare foot.

"WAHAHAOOU!!! ..... NO! NO IT WASN'T A G, NOW STOP!"

"What about a UUUU?" She drew the letter U as she smiled, right under the the G she just drew.

"NAAAHHOOOOOOOWW!!!!! NOO! DEBORAH STOP."

"How about an III?"

"NOAHAHAHA-OHHHH"

"Hmm what about an LLL?"

"DDDZZEAAHAHAAH NAHAO! NO!NO-NO-NO!"

"YYYYYYes-yes-yesssss"

"My gut tells meeee, that it's a TTT"

"NAHAOW...ITS NAHAT....STOP"

"Well if it's not a T then it must beeeeee....a YYY!!"

"NAHA-NAHAOHE EHYAAHA-HOHAHAHA....HEHEAHA"

Deborah took a step back to enjoy her artwork, with G-U-I-L-T-Y drawn in a vertical direction on his left sole.

"Justice was served nice and cold today Bruce, hahahaha, aaahhhhh." she said as she rubbed and patted her palm slowly across the top of his bare feet.

"LET ME OUT! DEBORAH, THIS ISN'T FAIR."

"Life isn't fair Bruce, and the fact that I turned you into gelatin within seconds proves you're not as much of a man as you thought you were!"

"YOU JUST WAIT UNTIL ELIZABETH GETS HOME!"

"Hahaha, oh we'll see how she feels about all of this", giggling as she nods her head with her arms crossed, "She should be here annyyyy minuteeeee...."

To be continued.

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back