• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Russian TV tickling spa

I see a standing session with Anna (in an LA shirt) which I don't see on your store. And another with a woman unbound on her back. Just asking...I have most of your vids. Great work!
Oh, I got it now. So you are talking about our instagram @smiletherapy_official.

Yes, we haven't released the standing session with Anna because it wasn't very intense for her, what can't be said about the sessions where she was lying on her stomach and back. This happens sometimes, when a person turns out to be not so ticklish just when standing with arms up. Most are still very ticklish in this position, like medical student Irina in those series, but even she seemed to be even more vulnerable to tickling when she was lying on the tickle mat.
So we have this clip somewhere but I don't think you'll find it interesting.
I could send it to you anyway if you are interested.

What about the other woman unbound on her back, this will be released after some time. She was very ticklish. We just left her arms unbound when we tickled her feet, but her ankles were bound. She wasn't able to stop us tickling her soles anyway :)
And she was fully restrained in the upper body session.

Thank you for your support, we really appreciate that!

Great video! I wish I knew what they are saying

What a coincidence! I was searching something yesterday and stumbled in that old but gold thread!

For you that wanna the tickling part: View attachment Alexandra Glotova is ticklish.mp4

Furthermore, Sasha Glotova has tons of barefoot photos on her Instagram: Sasha Glotova (10) - Cópia.png Sasha Glotova (16) - Cópia.png

I'll open a thread to post pictures of her beautiful ticklish feet if it hasn't been created yet ...

Great video! I wish I knew what they are saying

I'd love to know all that they're saying, if any Russian friend could help here ...

But I forgot to mention that "Tickle Therapist" wrote in the first page of the thread that: " (...) the female tv host turned out to be ticklish like a child (as she said herself afterwards)."

So at least we know something she said!

Her feet are perfect and she knows it. What a tease. :woman:

Sure, her feet are so beautiful!

What would you like to know? )
What she said when she was being tickled by Masha?
Or which moments?

I really want to know what she said while being tickled. But if you could translate the rest of the video too, that would be amazing :)

What would you like to know? )
What she said when she was being tickled by Masha?
Or which moments?

Hey, Tickle Therapist! First, I need to say that you do a great work, thank you very much!

I'd like to know what she says from the moment she raises her arm. At this moment, she says something and, right after that, she starts to have the ticklish reactions ...

And you posted that "(...) the female tv host turned out to be ticklish like a child (as she said herself afterwards).". I'd like to know the moment in which she says that ...

Thanks in advance and, again, great work!

I just figured out the way everyone can see the translation to that video, and all our youtube clips as well.
It's by means of subtitle settings of youtube.
Just open the youtube clip, choose subtitle option (in the lower board of the clip settings) and also go in the settings and choose translate to English.
This is it, and it works almost as a professional translation.
Can you try it?

If you have trouble finding this option I'll attach some screens of how to do it.

Oh, I got it now. So you are talking about our instagram @smiletherapy_official.
Yes, we haven't released the standing session with Anna because it wasn't very intense for her
[...]
I could send it to you anyway if you are interested.

I am also interested in these unreleased videos, can you please send them to me?

I just figured out the way everyone can see the translation to that video, and all our youtube clips as well.
It's by means of subtitle settings of youtube.
Just open the youtube clip, choose subtitle option (in the lower board of the clip settings) and also go in the settings and choose translate to English.
This is it, and it works almost as a professional translation.
Can you try it?

If you have trouble finding this option I'll attach some screens of how to do it.

I tried it once, but it seems like the words and the images are disconnected. Maybe it's something like a delay, and the phrases seem not that natural ...

I tried the same with Elena Letuchaya's video (the one in which she's talking about the time when a girl that worked on the restaurant that she was inspecting kept tickling her armpits so she couldn't open the refrigerator's door). That was a great video, but I had the same problem ...

in fact, it is more and more trite there, she just confirmed several times that she was terribly ticklish, and her colleague's man said that he would tickle her in the morning so that she would not be so sleepy

I am also interested in these unreleased videos, can you please send them to me?

I would also love to see them if it is possible.
Also I really appreciate your work, I hope we can see more of these kind of therapy sessions :)

in fact, it is more and more trite there, she just confirmed several times that she was terribly ticklish, and her colleague's man said that he would tickle her in the morning so that she would not be so sleepy

Thank you, Limbo!

What a dream to know Russian and be able to understand originally what she's saying with her voice and words. That woman's awesome, one of my favourite videos of all time by far - and one of my Top 10 ticklish celebrities also ...

Thank you, Limbo!

What a dream to know Russian and be able to understand originally what she's saying with her voice and words. That woman's awesome, one of my favourite videos of all time by far - and one of my Top 10 ticklish celebrities also ...

it is much more year-round to know English, since you have more famous girls talking about their ticklishness, for some reason we have girls not talking about it, they consider it a weakness that can be used against them

it is much more year-round to know English, since you have more famous girls talking about their ticklishness, for some reason we have girls not talking about it, they consider it a weakness that can be used against them

That's nice to know, I like to know how tickling's understood by each culture ...

By the way, thinking of tickling as a weakness makes me very interested in testing the weaknesses of Russian women ...

Thanks for those pics of her feet Dark Crane. She would be a fun one to have in the stocks.

Thanks for those pics of her feet Dark Crane. She would be a fun one to have in the stocks.

You're welcome, my friend ...

I created a thread in "Celebrity Feet" and posted the pictures I posted here. I have a few more, I'll post there later. But check out her Instagram, there are tons of her barefoot. Dream ticklish girl ...

By the way,
we started to make subtitles (or CC) for our youtube videos, so you'll be able to see English CC soon for this video.
Also there will be more videos on the channel Smile Therapy, so we will be thankful for your support: your likes and subscriptions. Besides, you could join our membership to get access to more videos.

Only eight votes, though I always laugh at the losers who rate gorgeous feet like these poorly, when we all know they would be the first with their tongue out if she offered.

Yeah, it's even an offense to say that the feet of this ticklish goddess aren't great ...

By the way,
we started to make subtitles (or CC) for our youtube videos, so you'll be able to see English CC soon for this video.
Also there will be more videos on the channel Smile Therapy, so we will be thankful for your support: your likes and subscriptions. Besides, you could join our membership to get access to more videos.

Thanks, Tickletherapist! That will be great to watch it subtitled!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back