• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Double Foot Tickling For Mistress A. And Kandi! M/FF

BostonTickling

Verified
This never before released clip features super dominant tickler Mistress A. and her ticklee Raver Girl Kandi. Mistress A. had just gotten through tickling a bound and helpless Kandi, and she was about to leave when I reminded her that she agreed to have her feet tickled. Much to her chagrin, she is side by side with Kandi, their ankles are bound, and I dig into those ticklish feet! Mistress A. has BIG wide and ultra ticklish size 11 feet, and Kandi has wide size 8.5 feet with pudgy toes. Both of these girls have incredibly sensitive soles, and both girls also both happen to have VERY sensitive toes. Baby oil and a paintbrush get some of the best reactions when I weave the the brush in between their toes. Both of these gals have crazy ticklish feet, but almost completely different reactions. Kandi is a fun loving girl who enjoys being tickled and just laughs and laughs, Mistress A. by immense contrast HATES being tickles or submitting in any way. She sounds like she is truly being tormented, whining a lot, and protesting every time it is her turn. This clip is a lost treasure, and the best of the new Double foot tickling clips. Enjoy :) www.clips4sale.com/19581

Snip20170623_94.png

Attachments

• MistressAKandiDoubleTMF1.mp4
    3.9 MB
Every time you post, i fall in love with one of the models! Mistress A is amazing! I had to go through your store to see her other stuff. I love her expressions when she's doing the tickling, like she really enjoys what she does :p
A dumb question, but are the models with mistress in their name, actually mistresses in real life too?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back