• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I did something mean

enlightened

TMF Expert
I bought a new ticklee for the evening. I told her to take off her clothes so I could tie her up to the bed, but she insisted she wanted to wear her bra and panties. I said, "Whatever, just get undressed and get on the bed." Once I had her securely tied up, I got on top of her - and then slowly undid the clasps on her bra and pulled it over her head. I then slowly pulled her panties down around her ankles. She protested of course, but I said, "You're still wearing them!" The more she protested, the more intimate and "brutal" the tickling became. I played with her nipples and went after her clit. And of course, got her under the arms, belly and inner thighs. After she had a few orgasms and peed herself, she realized it was more fun without the underwear.

So what ur saying is you tied her up then did what she asked you not to do. So u pretty much rapped her? That's what your bragging about? Really fucked up. Hope she presses charges

When did sexual assault become brag-worthy?..disgusting violation of trust

Dude, she requested to keep her bra and panties on, and at the very least you violated her trust. Even if she eventually enjoyed it (as evidenced by the orgasms) you should have honored her request. Without knowing more details you might be in trouble from a legal standpoint.

I make it a habit to check someone's post history before jumping to conclusions about something they've claimed happened.
I wouldn't take this too seriously.

I bought a new ticklee for the evening. I told her to take off her clothes so I could tie her up to the bed, but she insisted she wanted to wear her bra and panties. I said, "Whatever, just get undressed and get on the bed." Once I had her securely tied up, I got on top of her - and then slowly undid the clasps on her bra and pulled it over her head. I then slowly pulled her panties down around her ankles. She protested of course, but I said, "You're still wearing them!" The more she protested, the more intimate and "brutal" the tickling became. I played with her nipples and went after her clit. And of course, got her under the arms, belly and inner thighs. After she had a few orgasms and peed herself, she realized it was more fun without the underwear.

Think you posted this in the wrong section

Even if it's somehow true (which I highly doubt) this is absolutely disgusting and it's people like you that give the rest of us a bad name. If this fairytale is somehow true (which again is doubtful) then I hope you get locked up

Exactly what Wolf said! Although these days I'd be a Lil less shocked if it were true, but I still highly doubt that it is. Or at least I certainly HLPE it isnt.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back