• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Purchasing clips/ customs

tree

Hello

Does anyone know if the best way to send money anonymously?
So don't have to use real details so personal information can stay private..

Can't have fake info on PayPal..
also needs to be international

Thanks

Hello

Does anyone know if the best way to send money anonymously?
So don't have to use real details so personal information can stay private..

Can't have fake info on PayPal..
also needs to be international

Thanks

You're trying to keep your identity anonymous from the model or producer you are trying to hire? Well, assuming they don't ask you for proof that you're over 18 (some do, some don't), you can always mail them an international money order in the denomination of their country. This is assuming they are agreeable. You are of course taking a chance that it won't get lost or that the person you are dealing with is honest.

What about a visa gift card from your local supermarket? I'm pretty sure you can use those online like a standard card.

I use those to buy Starbucks so my wife doesn't find out and make me drink coffee from the Keurig. Lol

You could use a prepaid card. That's what I use for purchases like this.

Thank you!
Can you create a fake PayPal with a visa gift card?

I don't think you can fund PayPal with "credit", although you can with a debit card, so I don't know for sure. If you can, it wouldn't be fake or anything, you're supposed to be able to use those cards like credit cards. I'm just not sure it will allow you.

PayPal aside, however, I'm fairly certain you can just use a prepaid card directly on Clips4Sale.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back