• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Getting Started

Kevin99

TMF Master
Hi all,

I was wondering for anyone with experience in starting a studio or just have unfilled tickle sessions. How do you get something like that started? How do you ask models or regular folks on the street?

Thank You,
Fella with a itch to tickle

Craigslist, friends, and I somehow was able to get on Model Mayhem without any material. That last part is incredibly hard to do, so don't rely on that.

What specifically are you trying to do, make videos or just do sessions? Both are going to require significantly different approaches.

Hi Comfort Eagle,

Thank you for your reply. I was thinking just starting with sessions and work my way up from there.

Craigslist, friends, and I somehow was able to get on Model Mayhem without any material. That last part is incredibly hard to do, so don't rely on that.

What specifically are you trying to do, make videos or just do sessions? Both are going to require significantly different approaches.

In my personal experience, it's actually a bit easier to start with videos -which can be demonstrated to be a "purely business" set up- than it is to try and recruit for personal sessions, which could be misconstrued as a sexual encounter. Even if you specify "This isn't for sex I don't want sex with you!", it will always be in the back of peoples minds. Still doable, yes, but a bit harder than it is for a strictly business exchange of a video shoot.

In my personal experience, it's actually a bit easier to start with videos -which can be demonstrated to be a "purely business" set up- than it is to try and recruit for personal sessions, which could be misconstrued as a sexual encounter. Even if you specify "This isn't for sex I don't want sex with you!", it will always be in the back of peoples minds. Still doable, yes, but a bit harder than it is for a strictly business exchange of a video shoot.

I understand what you're saying, but nothing pisses off most professional models more than the producers who are just shooting because what they are using it as an excuse to get a session. This is especially so for the models who are also professional BDSM players. As a rule you tend to charge more money for sessions than you do shoots. I'll work with guy with cameras if they'll pay my highest shoot rate, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't annoy me.
If you're looking for professional BDSM players who offer sessions I would suggest checking out Eros Guide and more specifically the BDSM section.

I understand what you're saying, but nothing pisses off most professional models more than the producers who are just shooting because what they are using it as an excuse to get a session. This is especially so for the models who are also professional BDSM players. As a rule you tend to charge more money four sessions than you do shoots. I'll work with guy with cameras if they'll pay my highest shoot rate, but that doesn't mean it still doesn't annoy me.

True. I didn't know if he legit wanted to start a studio and thought he needed to work his way up with personal sessions, or he just wanted to tickle and didn't know what was the quickest way from point A to point B. I assumed the former, but could have been mistaken.

On that note, if you think starting a production outlet is nothing but kinky good times I have bad news for you, maybe a third of your entire shoot is actually touching anyone. The rest (if you're putting any effort into it) will be positioning equipment and the model themselves.

On that note, if you think starting a production outlet is nothing but kinky good times I have bad news for you, maybe a third of your entire shoot is actually touching anyone. The rest (if you're putting any effort into it) will be positioning equipment and the model themselves.

That is so true and I think a lot of guys who act act like they want to get started in the adult movie industry even if it is just opening a clips for sale don't realize that it involves hard work. Plus you need to have money to buy all the equipment if you don't already own it and you'll need some money set aside to pay models, unless you have awesome female friends who will let you do it for next to nothing.

That is so true and I think a lot of guys who act act like they want to get started in the adult movie industry even if it is just opening a clips for sale don't realize that it involves hard work. Plus you need to have money to buy all the equipment if you don't already own it and you'll need some money set aside to pay models, unless you have awesome female friends who will let you do it for next to nothing.

On that note, I actually know all kinds of cheap-ish tricks to help the wanna-be producer who's willing to put in the effort start from literally nothing! It's surprising what you can make work with a bit of effort.

Do producers ever have friends like this or were you just giving an example of what could potentially happen? I have a feeling Tommy from Tickle Abuse convinced a few of his real life friends to get tickled. He probably still paid them I would think.

Do producers ever have friends like this or were you just giving an example of what could potentially happen? I have a feeling Tommy from Tickle Abuse convinced a few of his real life friends to get tickled. He probably still paid them I would think.

Of course, I've had lees in my videos before who were friends/acquaintances. I still paid them but at a lower rate than pro models.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back