• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

best dating sites to meet like minded woman?

Ezslideus

TMF Novice
Do some of you know of the better sites to meet woman that are into tickling? I've been of fetlife but there's not much in my area. Maybe I should be honest about it on ok cupid or something. I've noticed the personals on this old forum are dry these days.

okcupid is probably your best and only bet. you could try making a kink profile and just a normal one. Every girl I slept with from okc was kinky. Like, non-specific kinky. Like, they didn't mind if I slapped them or tickled them or anything really. I only have a normal profile. So, I don't talk about sex/kink related things on the main page, but through the questions I answer, you may learn that I am into tickling, and other things.

If you're looking for women that are specifically into tickling, just forget about that. Just find a kinky submissive chick and you'll be good.

If you're looking for women that are specifically into tickling, just forget about that. Just find a kinky submissive chick and you'll be good.

Though i've never done the online dating thing, I gotta say Jota37 is right on the money with this comment based on my personal experience with a few ex-girlfriends from my past who were sub kinky gals in the bedroom.

Seconding Okcupid. It leans very progressive and very kink friendly in general. Almost no girl that I've met from there has been weirded out by fetishes. Granted, it's easy to see which ones would be based on the questions for matching. There's even foot fetish and tickle related questions along with bondage and other stuff. Lots of kink friendly folk on there

Being real, it can go either way. It's about the people in your area, the amount of data in your profile, and the diligence you put into looking. I have had more dates from OKC, but I've had more relationships from POF. So don't get too caught up on "which one" because they generally are like comparing Intel and AMD, they both produce CPUs....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back