• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could see a model tickled by another producer for a change

Wrestledom

TMF Regular
The tickling world is comparatively small, and models work with a variety of producers.

Have you ever looked at a model, and thought 'Damn, she's good, but I'd really like to see XYZ tickler get her too!'

Let' s hear your favourite 'What if' scenarios. And hey, who knows, someone might see this and actually make it happen too!

My favourite scenario = Prya and/or Diane from Tickle Abuse getting tickled by James Darke. Two of my all-time favourite lees, who were almost always in F/F scenarios. The one time Prya got tickled by a guy (Sergio) the dynamic was magic. Think a clip of either them getting tickled by Darke would make incredible watching.

I would liked to have see Tasha get some naked orgasm tickling from some czech's girls.
I like the way the czech's models do the orgasm and tickling at the same time.

I'd like to see Kandi from Silvercherry get tickled in the stocks of tickle abuse,maybe even Gang tickled

Autum from RT / Foxy Roxy from Zen get in the stocks of Tickle Abuse and let Tasha oil those feet up and torture her.

I'd love to see Sara Lee/Mishel Harrison back and having her oiled soles get worked over at TickleAbuse.

Had James Darke not retired,he could have done tickling wonders had the likes of Simply Tickling's Savannah,The Tickle Room's Marylou,Zero,and Mayra,and the on-screen duo of Tara Tied and Constance all under the realms of his wiggly fingers and his notorious Hairbrush Of Doom.

Indica on that silver metal rack at Czech Tickling.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some some of the models that are no longer in the business in some of today's videos. Lil Dee in a foot tickle train video. Imagine Mandy Candy's nails on Lil Dee's soles.

d like to see some some of the models that are no longer in the business in some of today's videos. Lil Dee in a foot tickle train video. Imagine Mandy Candy's nails on Lil Dee's soles.

Catalina Lamour and Betsy Demont

Seriously, I tend to purchase from the same dozen or so producers.

The tickling world is comparatively small, and models work with a variety of producers.

Have you ever looked at a model, and thought 'Damn, she's good, but I'd really like to see XYZ tickler get her too!'

Let' s hear your favourite 'What if' scenarios. And hey, who knows, someone might see this and actually make it happen too!

My favourite scenario = Prya and/or Diane from Tickle Abuse getting tickled by James Darke. Two of my all-time favourite lees, who were almost always in F/F scenarios. The one time Prya got tickled by a guy (Sergio) the dynamic was magic. Think a clip of either them getting tickled by Darke would make incredible watching.

Very cool question and a lot of great responses so far.

I am always so impressed with UK and the quality of their work. One of my absolute favorites is Becky. I would be interested to see her being tickled by Brooke from TA who is really the other gold standard on this side of the pond.

Now that Priscilla James is back, be good to see what Kelli Lynn Sage could do to her and vice versa.

Then there's Lolo - Lolo was/is great, especially as a tickler although she seems to be very underrated in that area. I think "Beg for Lolo" where she tickles Brooke may be one of the best clips ever made. However, I always found that no tickler ever quite got her to freak out. Tickling never quite seemed to become tickle torture for her. Maybe Priscilla James could change that, and the revenge would be quite something too.

This is an interesting question! Here are some of the model/studio combinations I'd love to see :D

Charlee Chase, Arielle Aquinas, Addie Juniper, and Luna Vera tickled at Tickle Intensive, Paris Kennedy, Mae Olsen & A.J Bailey filmed by Tickle Abuse, Kelli Lynn Sage & Amber York at Silvercherry, and Sasha Foxxx tickled in Stuck In The Stocks.

I could probably think of many more, but they're the ones that sprang immediately to mind! :)

Dre Hazel and/or Arianna from Mindless Tickle Slaves on the table at Frenchtickling.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back