• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best tickling session of my life!!! (m/m, slightly sexual)

grizzly75196

TMF Novice
I've posted a couple stories on this forum about the past two tickle sessions that ive had. And as amazing as those sessions were, this one takes the cake as my new favorite.

I was having some tickling withdrawals lately, since the last time i was tickled before this session was more than a year ago. So i reached out on a couple of different outlets, looking for someone who was willing to tie me up and tickle me like crazy! I finally found someone on craigslist who, after chatting for a little bit, had told me that he never had the opportunity to have a tickling session with someone! So I was really excited to have him tickle me and help him fulfill his longtime tickling fantasy.

We spent about a week texting each other and hyping up our tickling session as we were both getting more and more excited for it as the days passed by. We finally met up for our session yesterday at his place in Oakland. He welcomed me into his awesome place, and he led me up to the second story, which was a loft space, and over to the bed i was going to be tied to later.

Now since this was his first tickling session ever, we discussed a lot of things we wanted to do, and so i brought a lot of tickling tools with me, and we set them out for easy access. Once everything was ready, the tickling started.

We started out slowly with me lifting up my shirt to reveal my smooth belly and bellybutton. He started tickling my belly, just testing out all the spots on my stomach. Then I lifted up my arms, so he could have access to my smooth and very ticklish underarms. I tried my absolute best to keep me arms up as his fingers wiggled up and down my armpits and back down to my ribs and belly area. I was giggling pretty loudly, but i did a good job of staying still as possible so he could easily tickle me.

Then i layed down on his bed so that he could tickle my feet. He started tickling my socked soles, making me giggle and squirm slightly. Then he started slowly peeling off my socks on each foot. He pulled up the socks up just enough to expose my heels, tickling my bare heels, and getting some louder giggles. Then he pulled my socks up to expose my soles, which started producing some pretty good laughs out of me. Then he pulled my socks completely off my feet so he could go crazy on my toes! My toes were wiggling like crazy as his fingers danced along and in between my toes. As i wanted him to really get a good view of my feet, i cradled my legs behind my knees so i could lift up my feet, so that they were closer to his face. Thats when he really started to tickle my feet. He kept telling me to keep my feet still, which was a lot easier said then done, as his tickling fingers under my feet had me reeling with giggles!

Then he straddled my waist area to get more tickles into my upper body. He kept going back and forth between my armpits, ribs, bellybutton and tummy. I loved every second of the tickles as i just kept my arms up and laughed! Then he reached back behind him and started tickling my inner thighs. Thats when he discovered that my thighs were probably my most ticklish spots, and because he was straddling me, i had no choice but to feel his fingers wiggle over them. It was a great ticklish sensation that was also turning me on! After taking a very short break, i felt the soft bristles of a brush across the soles of my feet, which made me squeel with delight, especially when he would get those bristles under my toes!

After a while of some great unrestrained tickling, i wanted him to tie me down and really tickle torture me! Seeing that i was so excited from the tickling i got earlier, i decided to get naked so that he could tickle every single inch of my skin! He had actually never tied anyone down before so he was really excited to have a naked and willing victim ready to be tied down and mercilessly tickled! After making sure that i was tied down nice and tight, he told me he had a surprise for me.

Thats when i heard the clicking sound of two electric toothbrushes! All of a sudden, i felt the soft whirrling bristles make contact with my armpits, and i immediately started giggling like crazy! I loved every second of my torture as the bristles started to wander to other places on my body; across my tummy, into my belly button, in between my toes, up and down my soles, it was intense!

Then, i felt the most ticklish sensation that ive felt in a LONG time. He started moving those menacing toothbrushes into my inner thigh and private area! I starting laughing really hard now, starting to struggle to get laughs out, but i didnt want him to stop! I begged him "please dont stop tickling me there, i love it!" He happily obliged, moving one of the toothbrushes so that it tickled all around my cock and balls, while the other toothbrush found all of my other ticklish spots! While this was happening, he would throw in a couple of raspberries on my tummy out of nowhere! For about 20 minutes, i was in ticklish heaven, as i kept begging him "dont stop tickling me like this! I love it! It tickles so much!"

After all that tickling, my body was exhausted. The vibrations from the toothbrushes made my skin have a long lasting tingling sensation. After my body was able to stretch out again, we decided to call it a day. I put my clothes back on and he walked me out. It was an amazing tickling session, filled with both unrestrained and fun tickling, and pleasurable/torturous tickling! Cant wait to have another session just like this!

Sounds like you had a blast! Hope you share more of your experiences!

As the Tickler in this story, let me tell you that I had an equally great time. It was my first time tickling someone and it couldn't have been a better experience. His inner thighs were so ticklish and I loved watching him squirm as I danced my fingers over his thighs. The toothbrushes were a different level of fun. The deep laughs it elicited brought me such a high and made me want to tickle him more and more.

Congrats! Glad you had such a great time. Makes me want to try even harder to set up a session with someone!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back