• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The joys of sucking ticklish toes

Johnny lea

TMF Expert
A quick tale to share from last night.

Having worked my charm and finally getting to take a female acquaintance to bed I decided to get a load of shit and giggles in before hand by starting our adventure at her beautiful soft feet. Now previously me and said beaut have discussed my likeness of feet which she is more than cool with, so I instantly grabbed them and started with kisses and running my tounge over her soles. As soon as I started sucking her toes she hit the roof describing it as the most ticklish sensation she'd ever felt in her life. Her two smallest toes in particular gave wonderful reactions as she thrashed over the bed constantly. Running my tounge under the ridge of her toes made her shout "That's too ticklish!!!" more than a few times. Natutally I kept it up a bit longer than normal falling in love with her reactions. Once I finshed her laughter continued to spill over as she told me she'd never felt tickling like it in her life. Proper made up I smirked and we a started to make out and continue our fun to cap off a wonderful evening.

Thanks for the share :). She sounds adorable and fun lol. So she knows of your foot fetish. How does she feel about your tickle fetish haha?

More than fine with everything, when your both in sync in the moment and everything's firing on all cylinders, going with the flow made her literally open to loads for me to try. She did previously say that she'd never allow her toes to be sucked but after talking about it more and letting me show her she certainly didn't tell me stop lol.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back