• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell: The Underground F/m F/f

CapturedDoll

Verified

I wrote this a few weeks ago. But I have quite a... still not figured out :large scale RP idea(s) for it...(I'll explain another day if you like this...) may have to stick to just a 3 story series. Enjoy!

The Underground Of Tickle Hell: Part 1- Introduction F/f F/m Sexual

I look over my shoulder. Deeply into the cracked mirror hanging on the blue dusty wall. The colors of the sunset light brighten the decaying, cob webbed room around me. I pull my long, blonde hair up and over my sharp black, sparkly horns.

"Fabulous." I pout my glittering pink lips as I abruptly take my black stiletto heels back from my slave cleaning them. He looks up in fear and begins to tremble. I place my foot under his chin with a slight smile. He tries to smile back but I know how tired his face must be. Being tickled relentlessly for 150 years will do that to a person. Todays his lucky day for a short week break. I place my heel on his chest and push him away in disgust. "Clean up this room... I want it sparkling by the time I return. I don't want my beautiful feet... or beautiful nails to touch anything this dirty ever again. I like this space too much. The things I have to wait on because criminals like him need punishment...

"Hell is such a tragedy sometimes".

He immediately begins to lick at the floor like a mad man. "Not good enough my ticklish lil scumbag". I stand and press my heel onto the back of his neck pressing him all the way to floor. "That's better..."

Sitting back down on my steel throne for a moment I let my black feather boa fall down my tanned arms. I watch dreamily as my clear blue eyes begin to water as I watch the Sun fall back home.

My prisoner licks at the dark wooden floor and begins to stare closer in the dark dressing room's mirror reflection. He watches himself and me to see if I'm watching. I'm not. I turn away from Sun closing in on Hell as I feel the burning heat of it intensifying. I quickly let my feather boa fall all the way down .... and put on my leather jacket. My work day is just beginning. I stand up and grab my long torture chains attached to a mahogany handle to twirl and snap. 5 black Feathers attached at the ends of the metal chains. They wiggle in delight knowing their Mistress is going to let them play. I let them squirrely run up my legs and to my stomach. I let the feathers momentarily worship me in renewed excitement for the day. I hear them giggle happily despite having no true mind of their own. The smell of my "Animale Animale" perfume excites them. I laugh at the little tickles I get and snap them forward away from me suddenly. I can take a few minutes of Tickling but I'm far too ticklish. Any longer and I risk being in danger of being kidnapped and held prisoner here myself. Ticking can be seductive... until you lose all control. Then its true torture. Here it's loss of status and for me Goddess rank. And the constant humiliation around Hell. It's not something to ever be taken lightly around here. It is even more extreme for us than the prisoners. IF one of us gets caught by another Goddess or Guardian.... Such a pointless game but... its Hell.
Did you expect pain? No... thats just a side room for truly does disturbed criminals. Pain is too much and too easy for the rest. Taxing really.

I press a button under my collar and it turns the inside of my jacket to freezing cold. Just the way I like it. "Ahhhhh...". I reach out carefully for my glass Scepter. I read my list of the newly deceased through the glowing light of the circular glass. My eyes turn red as they have to read the list off of Heaven's World News.

*Usually updated in part from TMZ.

An hour later it's time to capture a soul or two and take them to the Auctioneers. We have our own little, underground, black market. Money is still the root of all evil around here hahaha. And it lines my cold pockets quite nicely. But the money doesn't buy the souls themselves... just the entrance to the auction.

When a persons life time is up... (Usually they end up here for quite trivial reasons...) Rather than let them fly to Heaven: the great Freedom of blue in the sky... well... I prolong their stay...

...indefinitely. Till we ate finished with them.

Heaven's lil brigade might catch us but... what do I care? So far so good. It's only been a whole Millennium already haha. Not one little slip up from me. The only way they could catch me is if I laugh too long. Continuous laughing is audible to heaven. One of the few feelings to be heard. See the rock I'm between? I'm having to stay on the run all the time. But I have to make a living to survive here! Just because I'm a Torture Goddess doesn't mean I'm immune to Heaven's Law. Or Hell's inner Sanctum Community...

I'm one of many Wanted for "Crimes Against Heaven and Humanity". My death file was purposefully lost long ago but...still between the other Hell Guardians/ Goddesses AND then Angels on top... I always have to watch my back. And sides... feet. It's frustrating to always have to be on guard this much. And I can NEVER lose my jacket or heels off my feet...

A tickling Fetishist started Hell actually. After Hell was finished... they needed a few different societies running it to keep it in some sort of self check. The Baddies have to have an outlet.

Sport if you will...

Tickle Torture though and Forced/ controlled orgasms down here have become unbelievably extreme. No way. The little I've experienced... I might never come back from it. It's hard to escape and regain social standing once you've been captured. Once you are shown to be able to made to lose control... thats just about that. You're finished and no better than a prisoner... lower than.

I am already looking forward to having my usual Bloody Carrie drinks as I walk. Whomever I grab today... will be crawling into their new souless life on my chains. At my heels. In front of all the Dark Guardians and Goddess's. The auction proceeds as such: whomever fets the highest and loudest laugh wins the newly dead soul the best... gets to keep it for however long the Evil Ler chooses. They just have to pay for their seats to get in on the action. I hate the guy in charge. Always trying to compete against me. Every. Single. Time.

Some aren't too thrilled either that he's in charge. Well... hooray today I'm gunning for his job. I'm done with just playing the game. I want to own it. If someone else wants this job, they can try and take it from me. As is the old customs of the Underground demand. Only a few have tried... and failed. As always. I plan to win. I WILL win. Hell WILL eventually be mine and it starts HERE. And then I'll keep on winning. I have no choice.

My stilettos click down the burning hallway. I take the elevator all the way down to the ground floor. I walk over to the landing zone. We made this zone appear as a Drive in. Movies so bad they're good play out on the gigantic theater shade. The souls sit in their imaginary cars just staring at the screen... unknowingly waiting to be processed. It's the last remnant of their old lives they get to have. One fairly innocuous memory to keep. But will always produce a giggle when thought of. We think it fair and still on par with what we want.

I walk quickly through the cars. Looking for the loathsome soul I came to get. Ahhh here she is. I slowly stand behind the blue 94 Saturn Sc1's trunk and crouch down a little. I can see her... In the rear view mirror a woman's big brown eyes are staring at "Showgirls". "Good choice tonight..." I think to myself as I crawl back down and sneak over and around to the passenger door. With a loud creak I get in closing the door creaking loudly behind me. The movie has her deeply in a relaxed trance. I quickly put my metal collar around her neck with a sharp click. She smiles at me without a care. With a snap of my fingers then her clothes are gone.

Overdue for my drink I turn off the running engine. Thus effectively stopping her heart. Car aficionados wanted that lil goodbye measure. Her head drops back as all around me hundreds of souls are put to death in th same way. Tons of audible clicks can be heard. Normally we are supposed to let them go at Sunrise. To let Mr. Satan himself decide which way they'll go. But... he doesn't care and loves that the Angels are constantly scrambling. well thats part of why we're in trouble with Heaven. Ah well right? *snickers*

The movie is the only sound now. I attach the end of one of the chains to her collar. I pull the chain lightly towards me as a feather slithers up over her and begin to caress her breasts. As she is gently forced to awaken she giggles from the slow, feathery tickles. I open the car door and keep tugging on the chain till she begins to follow me over her seat. Her eyes are closed as the feather keeps her relaxed and calm for a moment. Once I have her out of the car... I help her stand up and let My black magic do her hair and makeup etc etc. I like for a slave to be presentable. Once she is gleamingly sexy... red lips... cat like eyes... hair length now mid back. I tighten my grip around the mahogany handle and yank her forward out further in front of me. I let the chain pull her forward... making the feathers alight with their ticklish craze. They each hover around her like silent mosquitoes. Tickling her here and there. Keeping her busy and moving her forward till I can get her into the auction yard. And when I get her there... I'm going to bide my time... and challenge the truly reviled Auctioneer Guardian... formerly a Doctor if you can believe that: "Doctor Mancini. "What a womanizing jerk..." I say to the back of the hot mess's head in front of me. But I wiggle my chains as I walk forward...Steadfast in my mission as it's my time now in taking control of Hell's Underground. I've waited long enough...

Wow, this is a really great story just in terms of concept. Please continue with it.

Thankies everyone! :)

I have not had time to get to the next chapter as I just finished something for an audio. But I will in the coming weeks. :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back