• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice

Stocks22

TMF Novice
I have a question that has been discussed before and if I am just referred to another thread that is fine. I have had this fetish for as long as I can remember. I have avoided relationships with women for reasons not including this fetish. I now have a second date with this great girl. I do not know if it will get physical but what concerns me if it gets physical with this girl or any other that I will not be aroused if tickling is not involved. What I want is to be able to do is please women sexually without tickling involved. Has anyone ever overcome this? Please let me know and thank you in advance for your responses.

Don't fight it. You really can't overcome it by avoiding it. The goal should be to do stuff that you both like, so take your time and work tickling into the relationship slowly. Once you have had more experience with tickling in actual relationships you may find other interests, but you are just setting yourself up for failure if you try to avoid this desire.

Be honest with her. Ease into it, have her Tickle you silly first, she likely will enjoy that.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back