• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking Up Links (no clip, just info)

dskodj

2nd Level Yellow Feather
I've noticed for the longest tons of folks post links with the most ridiculous puzzles on earth, to the point where a lot of us just say "fuck it". There's a real simple solution to accomplish this without making it an adventure just to see a link. On another forum I belong to (non-fetish), we have the same rule with no hot linking, and the simple solution is to just post the unbroken link without the "http://" in front of it.

Folks can then with ease copy and paste the link...problem solved.

Example :

ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287359-Russian-TV-tickling-spa

Copy and paste that and you'll go right to the thread with "Russian TV Tickling Spa"

I agree! ive been having the hardest time with the copy and paste because of the way they are broken up.

Someone has made a thread about it before, but people just never seem to listen. This needs to get stickied in the forum.

Yeah, this bugs me too. However, it seems like no matter how many times you point this out, very few people actually listen. Hopefully this will at least get through to a few.

Also bugs me as well

I echo what people are saying about not listening. Case in point, how many times has the same mainstream video been posted in 7 days because people don't listen or pay attention? There was one recently, I THINK it was the Nikki Bella video (or one of them). It was posted three times in a week in 3 different threads. I think if we're stickying things can we have a thread about "using the search function before posting a thread to see if it's already been posted?"

This is especially a problem for those of us on mobile. Can be quite annoying to get rid of the space.

The problem is not that people aren't listening. It's that every time a link is posted with a random space in it, it self-advertises the method of space insertion, because people are compelled to think "why did OP post this link with a space inserted on purpose?". Whenever the link is properly posted without the http://, people just copy and paste it without thinking twice about why it wasn't hyperlinked.

The only solution I see is a stickied post, as mentioned above. I also have been trying to fight for the cause for years with my sig, but obviously that has little to no impact.

Well i'm glad many agree with me. A sticky would be a good idea since i'm not alone here, and i'm sure there's more who just haven't said anything or seen this thread yet.

This is especially a problem for those of us on mobile.

This ^^^

That's why I have such an issue with people not using search too, when you're on mobile it's a lot more awkward and takes more time to do... well, everything takes longer to do because it's mobile. Some of the spam on this place is kinda ridiculous too, sometimes I come here and see a new reply to a post and think that it could be more info on the original post or an update or whatever, you know, something that contributes to the thread but 9 times out of 10 it's just milagros317 spamming with one of the same 3 lines he uses in almost EVERY thread posted. Dude is the worst spammer I've ever seen lol

This thread is a good start on fixing some of the minor issues though, I agree with everyone saying it should be sticky

Well let's not rag on Milagros here. He's one of the longest-contributing members of the TMF, and he has given us a ton of great content!

Well let's not rag on Milagros here. He's one of the longest-contributing members of the TMF, and he has given us a ton of great content!

Not ragging, it's just my opinion that it's very monotonous to see the exact same reply in almost every thread. I appreciate all the content just as I'm sure most people do but we really don't need to read "nice find" or "thanks for posting here" in almost every thread, it's not at all needed

Not ragging, it's just my opinion that it's very monotonous to see the exact same reply in almost every thread. I appreciate all the content just as I'm sure most people do but we really don't need to read "nice find" or "thanks for posting here" in almost every thread, it's not at all needed

In regard to that, I know nothing about forum codes, computer jargen, etc, but on some places there's a "like" or "thanks" button for posts. Maybe they can add that here?

In regard to that, I know nothing about forum codes, computer jargen, etc, but on some places there's a "like" or "thanks" button for posts. Maybe they can add that here?

That would be a great idea!

Agreed- in general forums are still stuck in the 1990's and 2000's... in today's fast-paced social media world, they really seem out of place.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back