• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Thank you, Mets!

milagros317

Verified
I wish to say a big thank you to the New York Mets.
This past week (Monday, June 19th, to Sunday, June 25th) the Mets were on a west-coast road trip. They played four games in Dodger Stadium from Monday to Thursday and then three games in San Francisco over the weekend.

I could not have asked for a better result. The Mets lost all four games in Dodger Stadium. The Dodgers won by scores of 10-6, 12-0, 8-2, and 6-3.

You might say, "Well, the Mets are beset by injuries and just plain stink now."

But, no, they managed to turn things around and sweep the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards!
Yes, the Mets won all three games in San Francisco, sending the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards even deeper into the cellar of the NL West. So for now I say:

Thank you, Mets!

Baseball is a fickle mistress. Just two years ago the Mets had the best rotation in baseball and surprised everyone by winning the National League Pennant. Now they suck and will likely have a fire sale at the trade deadline.

The flip side of that is true too. The Giants may be among the worst in the majors now, but I'd bet they make the playoffs next year. I say that not because I like them, or have any interest in the Dodgers-Giants rivalry, but they have that weird odd/even year thing working for them. I'm interested to see how long that goes on lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back