• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A man walks into a bar - Part two, the torment begins F/m, non-consensual, adult.

i64ever

TMF Regular
"I don’t understand why we need him Mistress,” Angela said with a cute, pouty face, “Let me please you, like I did last night! I can make you forget all about stupid men.” She reached out for the voluptuous redhead, but Evelyn caught her hand.

“Now, now my pet,” she said in a calm but authoritative voice, “Men can’t be all that stupid, or you wouldn’t have been into them before you met me. This is no slight against you, dear. You know your mistress loves you. You make me happy, but a second pet would make me even happier. And you do want me to be happy, don’t you?”

Evelyn pulled Alison into her arms and gave the taller woman a deep, hard kiss, a hand sliding over her blue dress. Alison practically dissolved into those arms kissing back with a passion, moaning deeply, her eyes rolling back into her head.

When they parted, the look in Alison’s eyes was almost fevered with passion, want and longing. It didn’t look at all natural, more like the look a dog gives its master than anything human. She was clearly under Evelyn’s control. Jacob understood that feeling only too well.

“Oh yes, yes mistress, anything for you!” Angela almost yelled, “If you want this...this creature to grovel at your feet, I will do anything to make it happen! I’m so sorry I even suggested...”

“Angela!” Jacob barked, “Angela, you’ve got to fight the power she has over you! It’s not natural! It’ll be hard, but I know you can resist her if you try!”

“Shut up!” Angela turned and looked at him, anger flaring on her face, her hands balling up into fists.

“How long have you known her? A week? A few days?” Jacob continued, taking an educated guess, “Normally you don’t even learn someone’s last name that fast, but now your totally in love? Bullshit! It’s like...hypnotism or something, but stronger. I understand! She’s done it to me too! But I broke free, I resisted her, and now Evelyn has now power over me! Let me help you!”

For a second, the anger in Angela’s eyes warred with doubt. Could it be true? Part of her knew what Jacob was saying was true, but...she loved the redhead so much! She craved her! How could what she was feeling be wrong? She...she…

Then Evelyn laughed, a sarcastic, bitter sound. “You think you broke free?” She asked with a sneer, “That I have no power over you? Well what about this?” Evelyn unbuttoned her blouse, and her large breasts fell out. There was no bra or undershirt to contain them. They were perfect, pale as milk with pink, pert nipples, at least ‘D’ cup.

Sensing he might have Angela at least examining her feelings, Jacob wanted to keep talking, to make her doubt her feelings and Evelyn’s intentions. But as soon as Evelyn’s breasts were out, all he could do was stare at them. His mouth fell open in a silent gape, and his eyes locked onto her nipples and would not move.

“That’s it Jacob,” she taunted him, “You like my pretty titties, don’t you? You want them all to yourself. Well come over here and say hi to them. My titties want you too.”

Jacob knew he should get as far from Evelyn as possible, and prepare to fight her with whatever means necessary, but he couldn’t. It was as if those breasts had him mesmerized. He took one step forward, feet moving of their own accord, then another.

“Come one Jacob,” Evelyn teased, making her boobs bounce up and down, “You want to touch them, don’t you? You want to kiss them? Well, they’re all yours!”

No! No, no, no no! Part of Jacob’s mind was screaming at him. It’s a trap! But he just couldn’t help himself. One more step, a second then a third, and he was standing right in front of Evelyn. He looked into her deep, green eyes, saw them gloating victorious. But he could not stop.

Reaching out, he put a hand on each breast. So soft, so warm! A thrill went up his spine, electric and sensual. The image of nights spent caressing those breasts, delighting in them rushed through his brain. They were all he wanted, all he ever wanted!

“Go on, kiss them,” Evelyn commanded, “Kiss them now!”

And Jacob did, his lips wrapping around a nipple, the smell of milk and...and something else he couldn’t place filling his nostrils. And the taste! Indescribable! He sucked hard, again and again, unaware of the world. A feeling of pure bliss rushed over him. This was heaven.

“See Angela,” Evelyn said, her voice husky now from the pleasure, “This is why he said those awful things. This bad boy just wants me for himself! But you can stop him. If you want me, if you love me, you’ll do what we discussed earlier. Do it and I’m yours!”

“Oh god, yes mistress!” Angela shrieked, “Yes, thank you mistress!” Out of a pocket, the tall blonde pulled something silver and walked behind Jacob. She grabbed both hands and pulled them behind his back. Jacob barely noticed. The nipple tasted so good! What else mattered?

Angela acted quickly. She crossed both of his wrists and them in one fluid motion applied the handcuffs, just like a cop. With one click, both of Jacob’s arms were bound behind his back.

“There now,” Evelyn said, pushing Jacob away, her nipple popping out from between his lips, “Now that is what I call power, little man. You will soon belong to me.”

An icy cold at the sound of the handcuffs clicking broke whatever spell the young man had been under. Jacob knew now he was totally screwed. He tried to take a step back but backed right into Angela, who just stood there like a six foot tall wall.

It still took much of Jacob’s willpower to wrench his attention off of Evelyn’s perfect, full breasts, looking over his shoulder at the tall blonde behind him. She was gloating, a shit-eating grin plastered on her face.

“Please, don’t do this to me,” Jacob whispered.

“Now is when you pay for those awful things you just said, you bastard,” Alison answered.

She grabbed the handcuff chain and pulled hard, taking up any slack his arms may have had. Angela then slipped her other hand under Jacob’s shirt and began pinching and tweaking his side. Jacob like out a shriek, giggling, but not exploding.

“Easy there Angela,” Evelyn said, while taking off her blouse completely, “You’ve got to use a gentle touch! Our boy here is a very delicate flower. Pushing your fingers through his side won’t cut it.”

Angela tried, her fingers working lighter, stroking Jacob’s bare skin, pressing just enough to get the soft layer beneath and not into the deep muscle. And it tickled, it really did. Jacob cried out, laughing hard but not hard enough. It lacked the truly hysterical overtones Evelyn knew she would need to break the young man again.

‘Here, let me,” Evelyn said, a bit of bite in her words, “Just hold his chain tightly and try to learn something.”

Evelyn slipped both of her hands under his shit and started tickling Jacob’s soft belly. She had the perfect touch, digging in just enough, sliding them across his skin in just the right pattern. She knew how to tickle Jacob. Goodness knew she had plenty of experience.

For Jacob, it was like a wave of pure hysteria broke over him. It tickled, it tickled so much! He tried to resist, to hold his breath, anything, but Evelyn’s talented fingers broke him in seconds.

“HA AHA AAHAHAH ANNWWOOOOO AH AHAAH GRRRRNN AHA AAHAHAH PLEEEHEHESSEEE HA AHAHA AHAHAH PLEHEHEHEHESSEE AH AHAHA QUUIIIITTT AGH AAH AHAHAHAHAHAH QUHUHUHUHUIITTT IITTT AHAHAHA ANGEHEHEHELLAAA!!!!”

“See, I told you. We’ve got a very ticklish toy here, Angela. You’ve just got to know how to play with him!” She stroked his lightly hair covered tummy, poking and pressing gently into the jelly beneath, wiggling her fingertips just so.

“See what I mean?” Evelyn continued her lesson, “When you know how to touch him, you can play Jacob just like a musical instrument, can’t you Jacob?”

“GGRRGGGGG AHA AHAH AHAHAHAHA NAWOOOOOOO OH HOH HHOHOHO AH AHAHAH I I AHA AHA HAHAHTTEEEE AH AHAH AHAH HAAAATTTEEE AHAHAHA YUUHUHUH AHAHHAHA LEHEHEHTT AHAHAH MEEHEHEH GOOHOHOHOH!!!”

It was awful for Jacob. He tried to twist and turn his torso, anything to knock off the tormenting digits. But Angela now hand both hands on his handcuff chain. She pulled so hard on the cuffs holding his arms behind his back, he didn’t have enough leeway to move more than a few inches.

“Now watch as I slowly move my fingertips closer and closer to his bellybutton,” Evelyn lectured, her fingers changing their speed and pressure in response to Jacob’s bellows, “That’s one of our tickle toys worst spots, isn’t it Jacob? Tell your new mistresses just how bad this is.”

Jacob couldn’t talk though. It was awful, his tummy trembling and shaking from his own laughter, rippling like a pond on a windy day. Speech felt impossible! To make it worse, he felt something invisible push at his brain, a mental pressure that was hard to put into words. It was a subtle thing, easily missed, but Jacob had felt it before, had expected it. He pushed back at the force, doing his best to close his mind despite the distractions crawling all over his tummy.

“This is so fun, isn’t it baby?” Evelyn said in a husky voice, “Goochie goochie goo, my ticklish babe! You know what would be more fun? If you suckled at my tit again. Its still naked and so close to your face! Why don’t you just give it a little kiss, and maybe will stop tickling you for a few minutes?”

They were so close. Even half blinded by the tears now running down his face, Jacob knew those beautiful breasts were so close! If only he could...if he just...No! No, that was a trap! Kiss those boobs again and he would be lost! Even thinking about them was dangerous!

“Let’s see if my ticklish boy would like this more?” One of Evelyn’s hands pulled off his belly and moved to his waist. There it quickly undid the button and zipper holding up his pants. While she did this, her other hand finally reached his bellybutton, slender index finger slipping inside the hole.

“HA AH AHAHAE EHE EHEHEVVVEELLLYNNN AH AHAHAH PUHUHUHUTT AH AHAHA PUHUHUTT AH AHAH AAAHAHAHNNYTHING AH AHAHAH NEHEHEHERRRRR AH AHAH NEARRRR AHG AHAH MY MOUHUHUHTTTTT A AHAHAH AAHAHAHAHDDD AH AHAHA!!!! NAWWWAHAHAHHATTT AHAHAHAHA THEHEHEHEEERRR!!!!!!”

“Awe, poor baby,” Evelyn mocked him, “Too much tickling, I think. Time to make things feel so good.” She slipped one hand into his now loosened pants and found his penis, hard as a rock. She started stroking it through his underwear, up and down over the shaft.

The pleasure exploded through Jacob’s body, now warring with the tickling coming from his navel. Jacob bounded up and down like a rubber ball, tears flowing down his cheeks. Even with both hands, Alison had a tough time holding on to him, keeping Jacob under control, his body shaking and jerking as if a beaver was gnawing on his toes.

Jacob felt himself being torn apart. That one finger in his navel was destroying him, worse than two full hands roaming his body randomly. He didn’t think he could laugh any louder than he was. That was despite the stroking of his member, the warm melting sensation coming from his pants. It felt like his mind would just tear in half, becoming two, one part to deal with each nightmarish sensation.

The tickling/pleasure went on and on. As it did, Jacob could feel those ghostly tendrils entering his mind,poking and changing things. He knew he needed to stop it, to prevent it, but all he could do was keep the tendrils from getting too deep.

“I AHAHAH BIHIHIHITTTTEEEE AH AHAHA IITTTT HA AHAHAH OHOHOHOHOFFFF A HA AHAHAHAHAH OOHOHOHOHOOO GAWWDDDDD AH AHAHAH IIIIIII’lll AH AHAH AH AH AHAHH IIIII BIHIHIHIIIITTTTEEE AHAHAH YOOOORRR AH AHAHAHAH NIHIHIHIPPPPLEEE AHAHAHH AH AHA GAWWDDDDD STAWWWWPPPP OOFFFFF HA AHAHHA II AH AH SWEEHEHEHAAAAARRRRR!!!”

It was a ridiculous threat, and Jacob knew it. For one thing, he doubted he still had the willpower to do Evelyn any harm. For another, her perfect breasts were a bit too far away for him to get his mouth on. It was desperation, pure and simple, trying to say anything that could help.

“Bite it off, huh?” Evelyn asked, “My ticklish boy’s getting a bit testy! Well, lets see you bite off this.” Her left hand left his belly and slipped behind Jacob’s head, holding it in place, while she followed by planting a warm, deep, wet kiss directly on his lips.

The rush Jacob got the second Evelyn’s mouth touched his was better than some of the sex he’d had with other women. It sent an electric burst rushing through his body. He couldn’t help but kiss back with everything he had. Evelyn just tasted so good! Her tongue entered his mouth, touching his, her lips working like she was trying to swallow him. It was glorious, blissful, and Jacob just couldn’t help himself. He wanted her so badly!

But the tickling didn’t stop. Evelyn’s other hand stopped caressing his manhood and gave his jeans a tug, causing them to fall down to his knees. Then she started started lightly brushing the inside of his thigh, spider walking across his sensitive skin.

“MMMMMNN MNNN GRRHHHH NMNMMNMNM MMMAMMMMHHHANNNNNN!!!”

His cries were now muffled, as if Evelyn was his ball gag. Still, he kissed her, tongue pushing even farther inside her mouth. She was delicious, and Jacob couldn’t stop!

But the tickles on his thigh grew worse and worse, Evelyn’s fingertips stroking his leg just so. With his mouth pressed firmly against hers, he couldn’t breath, couldn’t laugh, just grunt and groan, ripped apart by his own laughter and Evelyn’s sweet, sweet kisses. Jacob’s body shook and shook, unable to express feelings rocking his world.

And that moment was eternal, tickled on his thigh, kissing a goddess, floating high above his body as lack of oxygen started to impact his consciousness. He was lost in a sea of sensation, Evelyn’s tongue and mouth delighting him while her other hand sent him to hell. Yet all he could do was float on that sea, aimless and lost, begging it in his soul to drop him on the shore.

Jaocb faded, the world going black. He was falling, falling, Evelyn’s mouth finally falling away from his, the hand on his thigh mercifully gone.

Angela had been struggling to hold Jacob still despite his mad struggles, was now supporting him, keeping is exhausted body from hitting the ground. She wrapped both her arms around him, almost hugging him, trying to support him.

Jacob could hardly even feel his legs, body exhausted. He looked up and saw Evelyn’s green eyes shining down at him, light making her red hair sparkle like the sun, assuming that dominant position that was so familiar to him

“Oh, now we’ve got you, my ticklish little boy,” Evelyn gloated. She looked down at Jacob’s exhausted form with a hungry look in her eyes. “Whatever shall we do with you now?” Her hands reached out for him, fingers twitching, as if they needed to touch his flesh.

Then there was a pounding on the door.

“Hey! Evie!” It was the voice of Big Marge, “Is it my turn yet?! You said I could have a turn if I did that other thing for you?!” More pounding, “Hey! Open up!”

“Damn!” Evelyn said, obviously frustrated, “That one could be trouble if I don’t do something,” Evelyn moved for the door, “I’ll be right back. Keep our friend occupied until I get back.”

“Yes Evelyn,” Angela said meekly. Evelyn opened the door and slipped out quickly, not letting Big Marge get a look inside.

“And make sure he’s naked when I return,” Evelyn smiled evilly. Evelyn opened the door and slipped out quickly, not letting Big Marge get a look inside.

“Now,” Angela said slowly, dropping Jacob onto the floor, “It seems like you are going to have to take a break from making out and getting a hand job from my girlfriend. It looks like I’ll have to find something else to do to keep you...entertained. Unfortunately, I don’t think you’ll like what I do nearly as much.”

Angela’s voice dripped with anger, pure jealousy lighting up her blue eyes. Looking in her face, Jacob saw none of the teasing or desire for dominance that was present in Evelyn’s. The blonde was simply furious at what she had seen and was clearly planning on taking it out on Jacob.

He hit the ground with a thud, luckily his arms, still cuffed behind his back taking most of the blow. He knew he was in trouble if he didn’t think of something fast.

“Angela...Angela,” Jacob’s voice sounded weak and breathless from his ordeal, but he made himself be heard, “You can’t...can’t think I like this! She’s torturing me! I can’t...i can’t stand be tickled like this! Please, help me get away. I beg you!”

“Awe, poor baby,” Angela mocked him, “Do you have to get tickled a bit for the beautiful redhead to jack you off? I’m sure most men would kill to be in your position, you ungrateful ass!”

“You have to understand how it feels, Anglea!” Jacob yelled, trying to think of a way to reach the blonde, “Your ticklish to...hyper-ticklish, just like me! And I know she must have tickled you too. You must hate it as much as I do! Help me, and we can both get away.”

“How could you possibly...” Angela stopped in her tracks, her face a mask of shock and surprise, “I mean...why would you think I’m...I’m ticklish?”

“Because you’d have to be. Tickling helps Evelyn control us, weakens our resistance and lets her get into our mind,” Jacob pressed, hoping he’d found a button, “I bet she tickled you almost from the moment you too first met. It was a test! She wouldn’t have taken you if you weren’t ticklish!”

“No...no that’s...that’s crazy talk!” Angela blurted out, taken off guard by Jacob knowing such an intimate detail about her, “Evelyn would never...

“At first it was just fun,” Jacob took a chance, guessing from what he knew of Evelyn and what he could intuit of Angela’s nature, “And why wouldn’t it be? You had never slept with a woman before, so when she started tickling you, it was just all fun and games. Annoying, but just a joke.”

“No, no,” Anglea said, clearly not denying anything despite her words.

“You were gong to tell her to stop, but suddenly you were attracted to her, attracted in a way you’ve never been for a woman,” Jacob continued, his wild stab paying off, “That was Evelyn in your mind, monkying with your thoughts. So you let her tickle you more, not wanting to reject her. And the more she tickled you, the more you wanted her.”

“Shut up!” Angela yelled suddenly, face bright red, hands balling up into fists, “You know nothing!”

“And then you slept with her, despite never having moved that fast with anyone else ever,” Jacob went for the kill, “And after the sex, after your orgasm, you were completely in love with her, so much in love, it hurt. She had you then, controlled you.”

“No! No! Fuck you! It wasn’t like that!” Angela screamed. Rage rushed throughthe blonde’s tall, slender frame. It was fueld by all the love she felt, her jealousy at seeing Evelyn with this...this man, and the fear erupting at his way too accurate description of how they met, fear he might be right.

That anger enveloped Angela. Jaco would pay! There didn’t have to be a rational reason why! He would pay!

All confusion vanished from Angela in an instant. She stomped up on Jacob, grabbing both pant cuffs and gave a hard pull. Jacob was taken by surprise at the blonde’s sudden action, had expected her to fall deeper into confusion as he explained the truth to her. He didn’t even try to kick his legs or avoid her grasp in any way.

The tug was lifted his behind up in the air, sent his pants sliding down his legs and flying across the room.

Jacob could only stare at Angela, practically half naked now, except for shirt and briefs.

“No one insults my girlfriend!” Angela barked, “You want to see ticklish?! I’ll show you ticklish!”

Angela sat down on Jacob’s shins, pinning his legs to the ground.

“You think you were tickled before? Let’s see what happens if I start in on your feet!”

I'd like to thank Milagros and Smellking for such nice words. Honestly, when you post all your stuff here for free, the only rewards you get are the replies.

Such a great story so far. i64ever wrote my all-time favorite stories.

Not to compliment i64ever too much in one day, but love this series and really looking forward to the next part

Will there be a part3?

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back