• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: The Business Tour II

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
Corporate Tickling: The Business Tour Part II

The long drive was finally over, and after parking the car in the parking lot of the hotel, James opened the doors and moved behind the car to get their luggage out from the trunk. After checking in to the hotel, they both went into their respective rooms which were adjacent to each other. Soon, both of them met in the restaurant area as planned to have their lunch. Radhika had brought her laptop to show James the presentations she had prepared for the meetings. James was quite satisfied with the presentations, and after making some minor changes, he finalized them. After the lunch, they both moved back to their rooms. James needed a nap before the meetings began. It was around 5 pm when they met in the lobby where they were to wait for the distributors to turn up.

The rest of the evening went by in the meetings, and after a good deal of negotiations, James was able to convince the distributors into agreeing to some renewed terms of contract. The last of meetings happened over dinner, and it was almost half past eight by the time it was over. Finally, they got into the lift to retire to their rooms.

“Long day Radhika”

“Ohh yes it was! Glad that it is finally over. I so need to get a shower”

“Any plans tonight?”

The lift began moving up. Their rooms were on the 6th floor.

“Well nothing as such. What do you plan to do?”

“Nothing really, I’m sure I’ll think of something”

The lift opened and they both walked to their rooms. “Enjoy your shower”

“Haha yeah” Radhika replied as she opened her door and went inside. It felt good to take off her heels and step on to the soft carpet. Soon, she got rid of her clothes and stepped into the shower and turned it on. It felt good as the warm water hit her face.

James sat in his room wondering what to do. It had been a long day but instead of being tired, he wanted to do something interesting. He filled a glass with water from the bottles that were kept in the table in his room, and proceeded to sip on it slowly. He took off his blazer and tie, and sat on his bed. Finally after 20 minutes, he knew what he wanted to do.

He stepped out of his room, and rang the bell on Radhika’s door. Radhika had just stepped out of a good 20-minute long shower, and was getting dressed.

“Who is it?”

“James”

“Ohhh well, hold on”

Radhika quickly opened the door letting him in, while she hid behind the door as she was still wearing her innerwear.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...Ejpm5hWSZD_xt1IUA5sUw90AbFzBS0oATbnWvYwGedRMq

“Come in quick haha” She said as she shut the door as soon as he entered.

“Wow, very nice” James said as he stared at her.

“Thanks haha have a seat on the bed. I am yet to dress fully”

James sat on her bed as he watched her move to a side of the bed. She was searching in her bag for clothes to wear, her back facing the bed. Meanwhile, James had no intention of letting her dress any further. He quietly approached her from behind, and while she was least expecting it, gave her a quick poke on either side.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahaahaha” Radhika almost jumped and moved away to a side “Sudden pokes from behind are so tickly for me”

“I know, that is what I’m here for” James smiled as he poked her sides again

“Aieeeeehahahahahahahahaha wait”

He slipped behind her, and with his left hand, he held her firmly against himself, her back pressing into him. With his right hand, he began a series of random, wiggly pokes all over her bare belly and sides. He would wiggle his index finger a couple of inches away from her belly skin, and would bring it close to a random spot on her belly and wiggle it. The technique was severely tickly for Radhika, as she desperately fought to get away from his grip

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James moved his hands to her thighs, and began to spider-tickle them with all fingers “Guess what I am going to do to you tonight?”

“Hahahahahahahahahaha tihihihickle mehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika somehow managed to get free from his grip and ran to the other side of the bed

“I wasn’t ready for this” She grinned at him.

“Better get ready then” James held two fingers of each hand in front, wiggling them in the air, as he went around the bed to approach her

“Heeey hahahahaha stay away hahahahahahaha” Radhika tried to step back, then tried to cross over to the other side of the bed. This was the opportunity James was waiting for. He instantly grabbed her hips between his thumbs and the two fingers, on either side, and began squeezing them. Radhika instantly lost it and collapsed on to the bed, screaming in laughter at each squeeze.

“Wait wait hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” James was holding in a very vulnerable position and she knew if he began tickling, there was no way she could get away easily.

“What is it?”

“Let’s make this into a challenge” Radhika grinned.

“I am listening”

“You are to make me take my bra and panties off, by tickling me. You have only 4 places to touch. Feet, belly, sides, armpits”

“Hmm. Challenge accepted. Move up and lie down on the bed”

James put a pillow under her head as he helped her lie down with her face up, the way he wanted.

“How much do you think are you going to laugh this evening?”

“I guess, umm. A lot?” Radhika chuckled as she replied.

“You really are” James moved to the foot of the bed and wrapped his arm around her ankles. “So feet, belly, sides, armpits. Let’s see how this option works” Without warning, James began to scribble his fingers all over her soft feet.

“Yes heeeeey hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Radhika immediately began to tug at her feet to get them out of his grasp. James meanwhile kept up the tickling all over her bare soles and under her toes.

Radhika was desperately trying to move her feet away as they came under a severe tickle attack “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Don’t fight me, I am the boss and if you do, I will only pin you to the bed and get you somewhere else” James laughed as he kept up the tickling

“Staahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“You know how to stop this foot tickling” James kept going, not letting up for a second, enjoying the feeling of control over Radhika’s feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Somehow Radhika managed to get her feet out of his grip and turned around on the bed to get her feet away from him, but now with her belly was right in front of his eyes.

James instantly took the chance and began spidering all ten fingers on her belly. Radhika squealed and tried to roll away from him, but once she had rolled half way to a side, he held his fingers in front of her belly and continued to wriggle them on the bare skin, causing her to roll back again

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Radhika tried to curl her legs up. Realizing that she was trying to close her legs on to her tummy, James pinned them down by putting his right leg across them. Then with one hand, he began to drag his fingernails very lightly in a horizontal path across her lower belly, from left to right and back, again and again, with a gentle wavy motion to them.

Radhika completely lost it as the most ticklish area of her belly was being tickled, and she was helpless to stop it.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James then raised both her hands up, and moved above her head. Her hands folded at the elbows, as they crossed above her head, James sat on them pinning them down. Then he gripped both her hands just above her armpits, and without warning, extended a finger each, and casually dragged it up the centres of her bare underarms. Instantly, Radhika’s belly arched up and fell down, as she began letting out loud laughter

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Her mind was going insane as James kept up the tickling. He had got her in a position which made it very convenient to tickle her most ticklish spots, and he was going to exploit the opportunity to the hilt. Lightly, his fingers twitched, one in each of her soft, extremely ticklish hollows, over and over. Soon, she gave up struggling, and went into a state of silent laughter, her mouth wide open in a huge grin, and her eyes shut.

After what seemed like hours, Radhika somehow managed to get one hand free, and instantly covered the other underarm with it, still unable to resist giggling, even as James got off her other hand, allowing her to bring it down “Omg hahahaha you seem to be in a real tickle mood tonight”

“Ohhh I am, I’ve been thinking about getting my hands on you all day”

“Hmmm, the frustration is showing” Radhika giggled

“Ohh you mean this?” James signalled to his clear erection “What can I say, tickling you does it to me” He suddenly started poking her sides.

“Yikes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha heyyy hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha” Radhika spasmed with each poke, trying to fight his hands off.

James kept going after her sides, one at a time, keeping her off guard and guessing where the next poke would come “I just enjoy tickling way too much”

“Staahahahahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Okay what?” James poked her side waiting for her reply

“Eeeeeeeeeeks hahahahaha these pokes tickle a lot”

“I know, that’s the point” Then she felt his finger make contact with her belly just above her panties on her lower tummy “You know I really find it hot to tickle you here” He said as he held his finger still.

Radhika’s belly sucked in instantly, and she bit her tongue. James began dragging his finger along the line of her panties, twitching it all the while.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika’s laughter was uncontrollable, as she frantically tried to hold the bed from the side and pull herself up.

“That’s it” James laughed as he flipped her over and made her lie with her belly down.

“Whooops hahahahahahaha what are you doing heeeey”

James straddled her butt and facing her feet, he pulled them towards his face. Holding them at the ankles, next to each other, he began to move his chin on them, his neatly groomed French beard tickling her bare soles.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahaha my poor feeeeet hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Your poor feet indeed” James said as he kept tickling her with his beard. Radhika struggled under him, and her butt was grinding into him from under. He could feel himself getting harder. Soon, he stuck his tongue out and began to lick between her toes as she giggled helplessly.

After several minutes, he turned on to the other side, facing her head now.

Radhika tried to lift her butt to create some space for herself, and she raised her hands to pull herself up from James. James sat back on her butt, pinning her down again, and laughed as he allowed her to struggle and pull herself up. Then all of a sudden, she felt fingertips in her armpits. With her hands stretched above her head, a couple of fingers danced in each bare underarm.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Her hands instantly came down. James stopped tickling her for a while, and Radhika decided to try and break free again. After a couple of seconds, she felt the tickles in her armpits again, forcing her hands back down. James closed his fists, and although Radhika brought her hands down again, his fists were trapped between her arms and ribs, and so she could not completely cover her underarms. Soon, he extended his fingers again, lightly tickling Radhika’s armpits.

“Aieeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika’s back arched up, and no matter how hard she tried, she could not shake his fists away, and the fingers very comfortably tickled her ticklish armpits.
Radhika helplessly buried her face into the bed, as she could do nothing to stop James from tickling her armpits as much as he wanted. Realizing that she was tiring out, he stopped tickling her, and held her hands up, pinning them down with one hand. Then with the other hand, he began a series of random tickles on her sides and in her exposed underarms. With her face down, Radhika had no idea where she would be tickled next. James would tickle her for few seconds in a spot, then pause, then begin tickling somewhere else, leaving her in a total giggling mess.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha I give up hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

James unhooked the clasp of her bra from behind, and resumed with the random tickling of her armpits and sides.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not fair hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika laughed as her loosened bra was trapped under her.

James pulled the bra away from her, and allowed her to move on to her back. He got rid of his shirt, and his hard-on was raging in his trousers. Sitting beside Radhika, he put one finger on each of her bare breasts, and began to glide the fingers all over, allowing himself to feel their softness. Radhika was getting borderline tickled by this, not enough to make her laugh or move, but she stiffened, and held her hands tightly by her sides, as she developed goosebumps. She had a wide grin as she watched the fingers casually trace their teasing paths on her breasts. Soon, the fingers moved to her nipples, which they had been avoiding. Very gently, James massaged the tips of her light brown nipples with his fingertips, moving them in circles.

Radhika’s nipples were soon rock-hard, and she could resist moaning due to the pleasureable sensations. “Ummmmmmmm yessssss want to fuck me?” She asked as she slid her soaked panties down her legs.

James was getting impatient himself. The tickling had turned him on massively, and when he pulled his pants down, his cock stood erect before her.

Radhika parted her legs wide, as she allowed him to position himself between them. Holding his cock in his hand, he positioned it so as to ease his way into her pussy. Radhika gasped as she felt the thick cock move inside her. He could no longer resist thrusting, and soon was fucking her real hard. Radhika was desperately aroused herself, and she supported his thrusts from the bottom to double the impact. Her breasts jiggled as James kept banging her, making her moan loudly.

After a few minutes of real hard sex, they both exploded into their orgasms, and James fell beside her on the bed. This was going to be a business tour with lots of pleasure.

Last edited:
Just read all of your stories and loved all of them. Extremely hot and sensual. Loved the being tickled naked parts. Very erotic. Hope you decide to do more :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back