• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real In-Person Confirmation: Alison Brie and Kate Nash

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
I've been waiting months to tell this story. XD They have strict rules about what you can share from film/TV sets before they get released, and even though I don't share my real name/face on here...better safe than sorry. Also, waiting to find out the context/names of the characters on the show was helpful.

Back in December, I was an extra on the set of the Netflix show “GLOW," which just premiered. We were shooting the final episodes, and I was down in front in the bleachers, close to the action. Alison Brie was there, in character as her wrestling persona, an over-the-top Russian/Soviet caricature named "Zoya the Destroya" (the show is set in the 80s, after all). The outfit she had on was kind of insane…basically a bright, red leotard and black boots. It was practically fetish wear. Anyway, between takes, she was laughing and goofing around and play-fighting with her opponent: one of two girls that portrayed a team of old ladies. The girl in question was either Kimmy Gatewood or Rebekka Johnson, but I'm not sure which - they were wearing old-lady wigs and glasses and everything, and it was kind of distant. Anyway, I swear on my life, the girl talking to Alison Brie suddenly poked her stomach and actually, out loud, said the phrase “I gotch’yer belly button!” Alison yelped and jumped back with a huge grin on her face, and the moment passed. Now, to be fair, I don’t know if she actually IS really ticklish or if she was just over-reacting because she was goofing around with her BFF or whatever. So maybe take it with some salt. But it’s worth noting.

Some time later, on the same day, British singer Kate Nash was there, in the pigtails and glasses of her geeky wrestling character "Britannica." She was standing down in front of the ring, laughing and talking to the others. Suddenly, the same girl from before (again, not sure if it was Kimmy Gatewood or Rebekka Johnson - whoever it was, they apparently like tickling their costars) snuck up behind Kate with a big grin and poked her in the sides. Kate jumped and giggled uncontrollably, then backed up quickly and laughed "Don't touch me."

I know that everyone makes up junk on the internet, especially on here, so you all have absolutely no reason to believe what I’m saying. But I swear on all that’s holy, on the magical left testicle of the favorite pet goat of Lao Tzu’s great sainted chocolate-coated grandmother, this really happened and I was there to witness it. My jaw hit the floor.

Oh, and during the wrestling match, Alison Brie's opponent also literally spanked her. A lot. I was right there, staring directly at Alison Brie’s ass as it happened. I’m not even into spanking, and I still starting thinking things that I immediately regretted.

I am watching this show now and enjoying it. So much physical contact I bet there was some tickling going on for real! Even the original GLOW had Hollywood and Vine being tickled by "The Showgirls" in one episode.

Brie's the best. And very pro-footpeople. I'm happy to know she's mad ticklish.

I mean, whether this is true or not, it doesn't really matter. Your own reality is what you choose to believe. If people want to believe you're lying, then they can. If they want to accept this as the truth, then go ahead, by all means. Not accusing you of being a liar. I personally will always have a tiny bit of doubt until cold hard proof is presented, but for the most part I believe you.

This is very interesting. Allison Brie is very beautiful and talented. So, are you involved with a lot of show biz? Haha, it'd be good having one of us on the inside.

I just saw the last episodes and was trying to guess which one was you!

I've been waiting months to tell this story. XD They have strict rules about what you can share from film/TV sets before they get released, and even though I don't share my real name/face on here...better safe than sorry. Also, waiting to find out the context/names of the characters on the show was helpful.

Back in December, I was an extra on the set of the Netflix show “GLOW," which just premiered. We were shooting the final episodes, and I was down in front in the bleachers, close to the action. Alison Brie was there, in character as her wrestling persona, an over-the-top Russian/Soviet caricature named "Zoya the Destroya" (the show is set in the 80s, after all). The outfit she had on was kind of insane…basically a bright, red leotard and black boots. It was practically fetish wear. Anyway, between takes, she was laughing and goofing around and play-fighting with her opponent: one of two girls that portrayed a team of old ladies. The girl in question was either Kimmy Gatewood or Rebekka Johnson, but I'm not sure which - they were wearing old-lady wigs and glasses and everything, and it was kind of distant. Anyway, I swear on my life, the girl talking to Alison Brie suddenly poked her stomach and actually, out loud, said the phrase “I gotch’yer belly button!” Alison yelped and jumped back with a huge grin on her face, and the moment passed. Now, to be fair, I don’t know if she actually IS really ticklish or if she was just over-reacting because she was goofing around with her BFF or whatever. So maybe take it with some salt. But it’s worth noting.

Some time later, on the same day, British singer Kate Nash was there, in the pigtails and glasses of her geeky wrestling character "Britannica." She was standing down in front of the ring, laughing and talking to the others. Suddenly, the same girl from before (again, not sure if it was Kimmy Gatewood or Rebekka Johnson - whoever it was, they apparently like tickling their costars) snuck up behind Kate with a big grin and poked her in the sides. Kate jumped and giggled uncontrollably, then backed up quickly and laughed "Don't touch me."

I know that everyone makes up junk on the internet, especially on here, so you all have absolutely no reason to believe what I’m saying. But I swear on all that’s holy, on the magical left testicle of the favorite pet goat of Lao Tzu’s great sainted chocolate-coated grandmother, this really happened and I was there to witness it. My jaw hit the floor.

Oh, and during the wrestling match, Alison Brie's opponent also literally spanked her. A lot. I was right there, staring directly at Alison Brie’s ass as it happened. I’m not even into spanking, and I still starting thinking things that I immediately regretted.
Is there a video somewhere?

I don't care if this story is true or not. I mean... Alison Brie!

Alison Brie! Alison-Brie-Hot-05.jpg

I mean, whether this is true or not, it doesn't really matter. Your own reality is what you choose to believe. If people want to believe you're lying, then they can. If they want to accept this as the truth, then go ahead, by all means. Not accusing you of being a liar. I personally will always have a tiny bit of doubt until cold hard proof is presented, but for the most part I believe you.

This is very interesting. Allison Brie is very beautiful and talented. So, are you involved with a lot of show biz? Haha, it'd be good having one of us on the inside.

Believe me, I am fully, 100% aware that this sounds like somebody's shitty fanfiction. Not blaming anybody - I wouldn't believe me either. XD All I could do is write down, in minute detail, what I saw in my notebook.

Not as much involved as I'd like to be. I'd love to direct and do concept artwork, but haven't had many opportunities, and haven't done any background acting in several months.

I'm gonna chalk this story up as true, and her ticklishness as confirmed.

instagram.com/p/BcaUpuWD0-5/?hl=en&taken-by=officialalibrie

25007336_1783936005244245_1996259996991488000_n.jpg 1.JPG

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back