• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAUGHS FOR LIFE - CLIP UPDATE - CELINA THE HAIRDRESSER HAS A FUNNY LAUGH

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
CLIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN PART 1 AND PART 2...SO UPPER BODY AND FEET.

Let's meet Celina and her funny laugh. So Celina works at the hair salon right next to my gym and totally unaware about our tickle world LOL. We've been talking for a little while and one day I got her to come to my place to watch some hockey on TV and on her way to the washroom she saw a glimpse of my setup on my bed. she kinda saw the tie ups, feathers and stuff LOL....so she got curious...which was a good thing!

I told what the hell that was all about and after some convincing, she agreed to it with minimal shots of her face, that's why she wears the blindfold. Celina has a funny laugh, it's not there all the time, but when it comes out it's classic...she responds to light tickling and she also responds to hard tickling...depends of the moment.

The first part is an upper body clip, where she gets a decent level of suffering and we get to hear that laugh a few times hahaha, this beautiful ebony has a love and hate relationship with tickling.

The second part of the clip is FEET only and this is where it gets really good, Celina has cute size 6 ebony feet and there super sensitive, she gets all the tools and the baby oil of course...she absolutely hates the brush and she gets super jumpy when she looses it hehehe!

The third part of this really cool clip is back to the upper body and she's getting kind of tired here...the last minute is more cruel then the rest of the clip itself, which makes for good ending I find.

Celina is dressed in a cute pair of jean shorts and a sweet tank top...you will hear french and english language spoken. I'm reducing this clip greatly because there's about 2 minutes of non-tickling going on, this clip was made before I could do modifications to it...

Age 20

Feet size 6

5'1 TALL

Attachments

• DSC00131.JPG
    DSC00131.JPG
    211.3 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00127.JPG
    DSC00127.JPG
    210.1 KB · Views: 117
  • DSC00126.JPG
    DSC00126.JPG
    193.7 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC00121.JPG
    DSC00121.JPG
    198.4 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00119.JPG
    DSC00119.JPG
    244.8 KB · Views: 165
i always need see a cute sexy gergous hair dresser tickled like celina she so need that lol.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back