• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My nightmare failed session

CharlieBlade

TMF Regular
I'm stuck two hours from home, my car won't start. I think it's overheated... so while I wait it out, I thought I'd share my misery with all of you and hopefully prevent some people from going through similar circumstances.

I've been talking to someone on here since last year, for 7+ months. We tried to meet twice before, but she flaked both times. I should have forgot about it then, but I'm a naive idiot and thought she would come around. Lo and behold, we were finally set to meet today at 2pm. TWO hours passed, and she didn't show. Kept texting me, saying she was walking over. Had me meet her at a library. Then she tells me to meet her at a pizza place. THEN she says come to a grocery store. Finally I said no more and went to hit the road, and my car won't start lol

Annaeve... that's her name on here. Avoid at all costs! Wasted 7+ months of my time, 40 to 80 dollars in gas and tolls... what a disaster... we had a hotel room reserved too, but I was able to cancel at the last second.

I learned a valuable lesson today folks. No matter how much you talk to someone over the computer, you really don't know what they will do if and when you meet in person. Try to Skype with them or talk on the phone several times. And if they flake, put your foot down. Don't go through this garbage... Now to figure out how to get home...

Last edited:
Sorry to read about this man! I always insist on pics and especially phone for real time connections cause its happened to me too...but not as much with guys I've found. I see you're not into that but girls are more apt to play games sometimes it seems (from my experiences)

Sorry to read about your experience. I exchanged messages with her a few months back but she never seemed sure if she wanted to meet or when she might be able to meet. Sounds like I dodged a bullet.

Thanks guys! I'm in a hotel room, a mechanic is going to look at the car in the morning. I'm trying to think of this as a little vacation... lol. It's a life lesson at least.

Crappy story, man. Hopefully there's good beer or whiskey around? I dunno, but I'd be hitting that just about now if I were in your shoes...

Dude... that sounds like a troll or catfish to me. Not showing up somewhere is one thing, but then changing places around like that last minute for two hours? That's not some 'flake', that's purposeful misdirection. Yeah, I admit 'her' flaking out the first two times shoulda been a red flag anyway, but still, sucks to hear your suffering.

Dude... that sounds like a troll or catfish to me. Not showing up somewhere is one thing, but then changing places around like that last minute for two hours? That's not some 'flake', that's purposeful misdirection. Yeah, I admit 'her' flaking out the first two times shoulda been a red flag anyway, but still, sucks to hear your suffering.
Well, I left out that I spoke to her on the phone and we Skyped once. She is just young, immature, and CRAZY paranoid.

Waiting to hear from the mechanic... hopefully it's an easy fix so I can go home and put this behind me.

Finally home! Thanks to everyone who responded to this, it definitely helped to share the awful situation with others. Think I'll wait a bit before trying to meet any new partners, but I'll be back on the bandwagon soon enough. Good luck finding play partners, and BE CAREFUL!

Sorry to hear, buddy. Ive heard a lot of stories about various members that claim to be girls here, only for them to not show up to actual meetings. Sometimes you can tell from their profile, other times not. Make sure you video/call regularly before meeting them for real, a lot of people here are only here for the fantasy unfortunately for you guys.

Sorry to hear, buddy. Ive heard a lot of stories about various members that claim to be girls here, only for them to not show up to actual meetings. Sometimes you can tell from their profile, other times not. Make sure you video/call regularly before meeting them for real, a lot of people here are only here for the fantasy unfortunately for you guys.

Thanks! This wasn't a case of a catfish, though, just a flake. Still, catfish or flake, have to be very careful...

I've had two meet ups from here. One a disaster and the other went well. It's a crapshoot no matter how careful you are. I am totally honest and upfront with anyone I talk to here but you can never tell if the person you're talking to is. You'd like to think they are, but you have to listen to your gut and not your "head" if you know what I mean. And being a guy, I can only imagine what a lady has to fear.

I've had two meet ups from here. One a disaster and the other went well. It's a crapshoot no matter how careful you are. I am totally honest and upfront with anyone I talk to here but you can never tell if the person you're talking to is. You'd like to think they are, but you have to listen to your gut and not your "head" if you know what I mean. And being a guy, I can only imagine what a lady has to fear.

Well, sure, in the end there's always the chance someone will not follow through with what they say. I wouldn't say it's a "crapshoot" though.

And in terms of what a lady has to fear, I totally understand that and am for caution on both sides. But there is a difference between caution and paranoia. I understand the dangers, and think a potential play partner should take as much time and as many steps as he or she needs to feel comfortable planning a meeting.

Once the meeting is set though, follow though with it! Flaking at the last second is the most frustrating thing to me. I think it has to do with age and maturity levels. I feel like a young, immature, fickle person is way more likely to flake than an older, more mature person. Also, if a person went through a bad experience that really had an effect on them, they are more likely to flake.

Being a straight male, this is why I never take the personals section seriously. 90% of the posts in this section are dudes. 9% are fakes, flakes scams or catfish. That leaves 1% and most of those live too far away to bother. Most women, especially attractive ones, don't need to place or answer an add on a fetish forum if they want to be tickled. Just be glad you got home safe, although disappointed.

Being a straight male, this is why I never take the personals section seriously. 90% of the posts in this section are dudes. 9% are fakes, flakes scams or catfish. That leaves 1% and most of those live too far away to bother. Most women, especially attractive ones, don't need to place or answer an add on a fetish forum if they want to be tickled. Just be glad you got home safe, although disappointed.

So many kind responses ^.^ Thanks! Though, I don't want my story to make anyone stop TRYING to meet people on here. Don't get me wrong, I met and played with several people on here that are 100% legit. I'm just going to use extreme caution from now on to avoid catfishes and flakes.

Wow, unless she has a valid, acceptable response to this instead of radio silence, hopefully they ban her from the forums after pulling this garbage.

I'm sorry you had a bad go. It happens to the best of us. I've had 3 dozen meetups through here and had one that turned out a bust after driving 8 hours and getting a hotel. Just do whatever you can to feel "warm and fuzzy" about every meetup and it improves the chances. If you get bad vibes, pay attention to them.

//R

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back