• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Launching Pro Services; advice?!?

Bradhadair

TMF Expert
I am finalky venturing into the role of a Pro after many successful sessions as Ler, Lee, and Switch. I am wondering if any who do this for a living have any wisdom to share? Specifically about pricing, safety concerns, best ways to be paid, ect...

I have created a fetlife account for my services, a check list for vetting, a private enail account, and a private Kik account. I am advertising heavily, and have a photo shoot lined up for some better promo shots!

Also, if you are looking for Kik sessions, or in the Minneapolis area and would like to do an in person session, please Private Message me!!

Thanks in advance!

Good luck!!!! you would be awesome to session with i bet

Best of luck , i'm sure you're gonna kill it!!

Here are some of my thoughts on what you asked

1) Safety concerns: Always ask for a reference if possible - Also, always have someone that you can call right before the session starts and right after it is scheduled to end and make sure your clients knows that (For example, when he/she shows up, let them know that you've got to make one call to your friend now and after the session ends as a safety measure).

2) Pricing: I guess study your market and try to offer competitive rates as a start

3) Best ways to be paid : Cash is the way to go - In my experience deposits scare off potential customers if they are a requirement

Thanks for the responses! I appreciate your feedback! @z5299 private message me! You're not excluded!

In my experience deposits scare off potential customers if they are a requirement

I can understand what you are saying, but I feel the clients that will give you deposits tend to not be the time-wasting wankers. They are the ones that are serious about wanting to see you. If a client really wants to see you they should have no problems giving you a deposit and this is especially true if you're reserving a hotel room or space. I know scammers run rampant in this industry, so clients please make sure you do your homework when booking a pro to avoid this.

Thank you @porcelaindoll2! I'm currently doing cash only. I might set up deposits when my business grows!

I can understand what you are saying, but I feel the clients that will give you deposits tend to not be the time-wasting wankers. They are the ones that are serious about wanting to see you. If a client really wants to see you they should have no problems giving you a deposit and this is especially true if you're reserving a hotel room or space. I know scammers run rampant in this industry, so clients please make sure you do your homework when booking a pro to avoid this.

You are right, and this is why i mentioned "if they are a requirement".

I'm still in favor of doing this if you feel the customer is shady - flaky - not actually serious about meeting up. So doing it on a case by case basis as a start is a favorable solution in my opinion. But I can totally understand the other side as well. At the end of the day, the pro fetish model, depending on her market and her location, knows what's best.

A deposit can be something as simple as a gift card from amazon (which no one can claim not to be able to get, they're available everywhere from CVS to 7-11)

Good ideas from all.

***Yes, definitely require references and definitely OFFER references. I'd ask for two or three myself.

***While cash is acceptable, make sure there is a witness since you won't have a "paper trail" or online recording of payments as you would if you used PayPal or something similar; after all, you'll have to report the income on your taxes and that's a mess if it wouldn't be documented. All it would take is a disgruntled customer providing a tip to the IRS before an investigation would begin, similar to the rewards they now offer to turn in businesses with improper habits.

***Have them sign a document so they understand what they're receiving and so that it doesn't turn "sexual" since that's illegal; they do for these new professional cuddling services now, and you MUST agree to the terms before you even meet them. It's also as a defense if an unsatisfied customer was to get law enforcement involved and claim it was "prostitution" or something equally shady.

***Stay away from gags and make sure a window is open in case you would need to scream and get somebody's attention. It's happened before with Craigslist killers, and the "well it won't happen to me" mantra just doesn't work in this. Perhaps an un- or underemployed friend can be the lookout and make sure you're OK after the agreed-upon allotment of time has passed.

***Require they practice proper hygiene. There's nothing worse than a filthy lee or ler who hasn't bathed and is wheezing throughout the session.

***Make sure they have up-to-date, DATED photos. Even if it's a hair color change or a change in weight, many people want exactly who they see in the picture. Anything over a month old, and I move on.

Aside from that, enjoy yourself. Good luck B.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back