• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Room- Welcome Back MILF Mish Size 14 Feet??? "The Kelli Lynn Sage Interview"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Tickle Room- Welcome Back MILF Mish Size 14 Feet??? "The Kelli Lynn Sage Interview"

Mish start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

*NOTE* Hey Guys! So some bad news. Paypal and me are having some issues. They will be resolved by Saturday but they are quite alarming. For now if you want a custom I will be using a few other options. ALSO I am Planning a TICKLE/FOOT FETISH party for August in NYC. If you have a model you are interested in seeing please let me know in the comments below (please give feedback!) <3 Now to the video! Kelli and Mish were also super fun to work with! Want custom content with them? Email me at [email protected]

BEHIND THE SCENES INCLUDED
So as many of you know at The Tickle Room I LOVE showing models in their most true forms! So as some of you know me and Kelli Lynn Sage have been talking about working together more. But even I (as in love with Kelli as I am) needed to see how we would work together and Kelli wanted to see how it was working with me as well. Kelli and me blend together VERY well pretty much talking tickling and feet all day. So while Kelli was up here in NY we wanted to get a shoot done but the question was who....now we can easily tag team castings and get 5 models in a matter of minutes but thats when Kelli came up with an amazing idea.......bringing back Mish the super popular model with size 12 FEET! But....Mish has had a since her last video in the Tickling world and NOW her feet are a WHOPPING SIZE 14!!! Mish is amazing as a lee and Kelli is more than excited to get into it!

We start with Mishs interview which she is SO vibrant and happy. Mish is a 32 year old sweetheart who is HYPER SENSITIVE all over ESPECIALLY on her SIZE 14 FEET (seriously thats so sexy to say). Mish starts off in our Tickle Chair with Kelli SLOWLY creeping her nails onto Mishs soles. Mish can't handle it as she shakes into a giggle and then she BURSTS into laughter. Kelli runs her colorful nails all over Mishs feet and in her toes. She gets close to Mishs toes falling in love with her feet all over again as she grabs Mishs toes in her mouth sucking SENSUALLY while running her Fingers all over her soles. Mish flexes her toes wiggling them while laughing. Kelli spares no expense getting next to Mishs stomach and armpits moving slowlyyy close the TICKLING Mish. Mish is EXPLODING with laughter as Kelli switches back to her feet sucking her toes and running her fingers everywhere they please to travel. Then Kelli grabs lotion and plays this little piggy with poor Mishs toes. Check out our guest tickler Kelli and tell me what you think! Also Mish is available for customs ;)
Image93.jpgImage92.jpgImage95.jpgImage106.jpgImage101.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0z00fwlv4gdrnx/mish tickle sample.mp4?dl=0 <---click me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 15.00 Yep. Message me for options!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

Mish end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

ya i know some body sure has tickle fever and is not summer hear either lol.

Did you manage to shoot Romina again? See that her name isnt in the model list anymore

What is Mish's actual shoe size? Some places say 12, some say 13?

So bloody happy that Metal Mish is back. Have always loved her reactions, her feet, and her amazing personality.

What is Mish's actual shoe size? Some places say 12, some say 13?

Her foot size was 12-13 depending on the shoe. However when a woman is pregnant their feet tend to actually grow, become more sensitive, and different due to expansion compensating for the Babies weight. Hence her growth in foot size. That's also why perla has such big feet because of the hormones she took for medical issues.
This has been a medical public service announcement brought to you by The Tickle Room :D

Did you manage to shoot Romina again? See that her name isnt in the model list anymore

Romina took my money and fled to Mexico. She is just beginning to talk to me but I am so cross with her it makes me red just thinking about it. We will see what the future has in store for our friendship.

Beautiful Woman with Delicious and Amazing size 14 Feet!!!

Romina took my money and fled to Mexico. She is just beginning to talk to me but I am so cross with her it makes me red just thinking about it. We will see what the future has in store for our friendship.

As in you paid upfront and she bailed on a shoot, or as in literally stole from you?

Though it isnt actually a new occurerence in the fetish industry, Just feel sorry for people who may have ordered Romina customs. Models going Awol is part of the business though. Remember Ftkl and James Darke had the same issue with Sasha Foxxx at a time when she was considered one of the most reliable people.

Is Kelli going to be a regular Ler for you now? If so this is going to be amazing! Still would love to see her and Siren double team a model

It would be fun to really go hard at Romina like what happened with Paloma. But, I think the matter need to be resolved first. Too bad. She really looked like a nice person.

I am cautiously and anxiously optimistic for us getting clip of Romina being thoroughly punished.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this! It's great to have Mish back, she has the perfect feet. Love her long toes, the way she spreads them when her soles get tickled, and she loves it. I definitely missed this girl, and the fact that her feet got even bigger is amazing. Looking forward to seeing more with her and Kelli, who's one of the best ticklers ever.

Is this a one-off with Mish or will she be coming back regularly? I hope to see her more, she was one of my absolute favorites!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back