• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Super Cute Feet

I have licked them a couple of times and she actually really liked it. It was sometimes a bit of a challenge for her because she is so very ticklish though. Her soles are exactly as soft as the rest of her feet, which is amazing. Certainly the softest skin and feet I've ever seen and felt (and kissed). It's like she's never touched the ground!

Last edited:
OMG. These are some of the best I've ever seen! Look at them! In that last photo...I'd tickle those for days at a time and never get tired!

How do they feel? How ticklish is she? I'd do anything to touch them. Title is right - super, super, super cute feet...

I am sure she'll love the attention her feet are getting here! She is very interested in what people would like to do to them if they had the chance...

To answer your questions:

- They feel about as soft and smooth as you can imagine. Silky and totally free of any callouses and blemishes. I didn't quite believe women in their teens could have feet like that, let alone a lady in her early thirties (which she is).

- They are very ticklish, and she gets very squirmy and fighty when I try and tickle them - which is why tying up seems to be the only solution...

(Yes they are sexy too, but cuteness is very much a characteristic of her in general too, particularly feet!)

Can you please please please try to get a video of those perfect feet being tickled? Please? I just love everything about them - if I was asked to imagine my perfect feet they would seriously look exactly like hers! Wow.

her feet are something else you so need tickle video and lick them feet suck nibble play them feet drive her crazy to get laugh out that cutie girl .

I can certainly ask and see if she wants to let me film tickling her feet. Yes, I agree - they are my idea of perfect feet too!

They really are something else! I can promise that whilst they look amazing in photos, in person they are simply divine, so achingly soft and the most shapely, curvy little feet ever. Very very cute. And her laugh is pretty damn adorable too! :)

She has some real beautiful feet I love those high arches and definitely love that they're extremely ticklish

They are extremely ticklish, and her most ticklish spot is the highest part of her arches - also where the very softest skin is.

Agree, they are beautiful and totally flawless - no callouses or dry skin anywhere!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back