• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finally tickled my friend (m/f)

Simplesimon22

I'm pretty closeted about my tickle fetish, so this site is really my only outlet for this kind of thing. But today I had an awesome experience I had to share.
I was smoking weed at a park with my friend, who is a 22 year old Filipino college student, and she mentioned that she was getting pretty high. She told me "I think I should stop after this bowl" so I made fun of her for being weak since she always brags about how much she smokes at college. I poked at her sides and said "cmon you always tell me how much of a stoner you are!" When I poked her ribs she let out a huge giggle, revealing just how ticklish she is. I then asked her "oh are you ticklish?!" And she told me "No I'm not!" With a huge smile on her face. So naturally I started tickling her sides even more and she screamed with laughter, and surprisingly seemed to kind of enjoy it even though she said she hates being tickled. I was pretty stoned at this point and now was staring at her beautiful feet, which were in flip flops with purple nail polish. I was desperate to get them off and have a little fun with them, so I was desperately thinking for a way to go for it. I started tickling her sides and armpits, but much harder this time, to which she started going crazy and flailed around until she fell down onto the grass with uncontrollable laughter.
I realized that this is the chance of a lifetime, so I just went all out. I tickled neck, armpits, and sides like crazy while she was on the ground. I decided to get ballsy, and tickled her inner thigh all the way up to the end of her shorts and thought for sure she would tell me that was too far and to stop, but she laughed and smiled even more than before. I then went for what I really wanted: her feet. I said "are you ticklish here too?" And slipped off her right shoe. She yelled "No not my feet!!" And I scribbled my fingers around her soles for a good 20 seconds until she managed to kick them away. It really got me going seeing her feet curl and flail around like that uncontrollably. I then grabbed her other foot and did the same while she kept yelling "Not my feet!" I then stood up and she said "you are insane! I can't stand being tickled it makes me go crazy!" And I proceeded to grab her by her legs and lift her body onto my shoulders so her legs dangled in front of me. She yelled " what are you doing?!" And I tickled her helpless feet and legs while she squirmed around in the air. I figured I had pushed my luck since about 7/8 minutes had passed and put her down finally. She told me "you're wild man!" With a smile on her face. she seemed like she actually really enjoyed it, so I may have found a new ticklee. She told me to hit her up later this week to smoke again, so it looks like we'll have a round 2!

Great story. She sounds like a great ticklee. I'll bet her feet are sexy as hell

Great story! :feets: It definitely sounds like more tickling is in the future for her. :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back