• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pamela Anderson is 50

MoJoe2014

TMF Regular
Again have 150 Birthday to Canada today. Speaking of Canada.
"I'm am the ultimate California girl, which is funny being that I'm Canadian."

Pamela Anderson.

Happy 50th BIRTHDAY TO Pamela Anderson

Last edited:
Happy Birthday to Pamela Anderson. I did not realize that she appeared many times on Home Improvement.

I also keep forgetting she's Canadian :D

I am amazed that no one mentioned it, but she has very special feet. I'd even go as far as calling them fascinating. Large and tonic, with very well defined and agile toes.

pamela_anderson-feet-2c.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-52654.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-130771.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-2690034.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-2690035.jpg

Absolutely not ticklish though, but I so wish they were!

I also keep forgetting she's Canadian :D

I am amazed that no one mentioned it, but she has very special feet. I'd even go as far as calling them fascinating. Large and tonic, with very well defined and agile toes.

View attachment 533055View attachment 533051View attachment 533052View attachment 533053View attachment 533054

Absolutely not ticklish though, but I so wish they were!
Thanks for the photos! :feets:

Howard Stern sure tried to get a ticklish reaction from her feet:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?287723-Pam-Anderson-on-Stern-(Extended-Long-version)

Oh yeah I remember that vid! One the very very first videos I ever saw, back when my modem was only 56k/s :blaugh:

I got more pictures, I will upload more if you are interested~

Oh yeah I remember that vid! One the very very first videos I ever saw, back when my modem was only 56k/s :blaugh:

I got more pictures, I will upload more if you are interested~

Yes, I am. You should put them in the Celebrity Feet subforum. :D

Why not here? Let's keep this thread alive! It will be our celebration of Ms Anderson's beauty!

BTW, didn't Tommy Lee AND David Hasseloff both confirm that they had a foot fetish? There seems to be a lot of fetishists gravitating around this naiad :rolleyes:

d pamela_anderson-feet-6b.jpgd pamela_anderson-feet-6a.jpgd pamela_anderson-feet-6c.jpgd pamela_anderson-feet-6d.jpg

More and final. I got more but that's enough for today, especially with the poor connection I have right now:

Pamela-Anderson-Feet-1425066.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-1425067.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-1425068.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-1425069.jpgPamela-Anderson-Feet-1987230.jpg

Seriously, she has awesome feet, very peculiar :bubbleheart:

Well I am a collector :cool: I like to save rare original pictures of that kind. Glad you like it, but as the true connoisseur you are, I was sure you would ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back