• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[7/1/17]* La Latina Cosquillas - 2 *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Stephanie is a young latin american girl with a size 7 shoe who says she loves tickling - at least until she's in our famous tickle chair! She also hates having her feet touched because of how ticklish she is. Once her heels come off the anxiety begins to set in and she jumps the moment her bare soles are touched! We begin with some feather, feathertip and fingertip tickling. We then incorporate the wombaton, flosser and brush both with and without the front ties. With her underarms and torso we start lightly with feathers before intensifying the tickling. As we progress Stephanie begins mixing English and Spanish phrases together as she laughs uncontrollably. It's only intensified when we bring out the oil! She even begins to swear at us and says she wants to kill us! That just earns her even more intense tickling and she's quick to follow it up with more "please stop" phrases because it's obvious it's too much for her. The video comes with post-interview footage included at no additional charge. The episode features bare, upper body and all over tickling.

Stephanie was a fun person to work with. Her random outbursts during the tickling are quite entertaining! By the end of the video it's clear she's very exhausted and will never look at tickling the same way again!

Also, we've had a few changes on our end including the following:

1. We are no longer producing SD versions of our media. They are now replaced with a Mobile/Tablet version that's optimized for smartphones and tablets. The file size is compressed for optimized quality with a smaller size.
2. We are no longer posting HD previews for download but will have them embedded to better control what venue's our preview media is appearing.

STATS
Length: 30 Minutes ( 18 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
Starring: Stephanie Alvarez
Stephanie Alvarez's Height and Shoe Size 5'7, 7
Stephanie Alvarez's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.************************

Attachments

• llc2-hrs3-1.jpg
    llc2-hrs3-1.jpg
    442.5 KB · Views: 838
  • llc2-hrs14-1.jpg
    llc2-hrs14-1.jpg
    451.8 KB · Views: 563
  • llc2-hrs16-1.jpg
    llc2-hrs16-1.jpg
    440.1 KB · Views: 482
  • llc2-hrs20-1.jpg
    llc2-hrs20-1.jpg
    493.6 KB · Views: 864
  • la_latina_cosquillas_2_preview_forum.mp4
    4.6 MB
Last edited:
Stephanie is a major hottie!!! Love her struggling and cursing and of course her laughing.

Stephanie is a Cutie with Little Yummy Feet!!!
I Love her Laughter, Begging, and Silent Laughter!!!

Awesome clip, thanks for sharing.

You're really killing it with these latinas lately, Darth. Loving all these ticklish cuties!

I especially love that second pic. Love it when they lean forward like that, while still restrained back when their soles are being tickled. Its a hot look!

Thank you so much soler! I'm always trying to raise the bar and I'm glad these latest clips are being well received.
I agree with you with the picture comment. You can really see Stacie's desperation on her face as she tries to lunge forward and escape, but realize she cannot and has to endure :).

You're really killing it with these latinas lately, Darth. Loving all these ticklish cuties!

I especially love that second pic. Love it when they lean forward like that, while still restrained back when their soles are being tickled. Its a hot look!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back