• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture: It's Real and Not for the Feint of Heart

Aristocracy

Had my very first tickle session last week-- it was ~Murder~ on my voice box I was laughing so long and hard.

I didn't really know her and, well me being me, I was a little awkward, but she was patient.

She wanted to see if I could tickle her too, but she was only slightly ticklish on her riblets and I never did get much of a reaction. She sure did out of me though! At one point she called me a "Bucking Bronco" and she was wrapped around me much like somebody riding a mechanical bull.

Anyway, the experience was positively amazing (for me at least) and I learned something quite valuable. At one point she was playing with my feet and found a tiny green dot embedded in my big toe-- I saw it and thought it was a super-tiny piece of fuzz, but it would not come off! She scratched at it gently with her nail and the sensation was completely off the charts.

Way way way too intense. Now I understand tickle torture- I thought folks were being a bit over the top and that tickle torture consisted of a session just going a bit long and the tickling continuing past the point of casual amusement... I was SO So wrong. She only scratched at that toe for maybe a second, but that was a whole seconds worth of revelation!

I love tickling, but I now know I could never subscribe to a tickle torture scene. It would just be too brutal for me. Thank god I didn't take my misconceptions with me to a more serious venue-- I'd have been torn to pieces!

Well yeah. People who don't get aroused by it tends to have negative feelings for it for a reason.

Well yeah. People who don't get aroused by it tends to have negative feelings for it for a reason.

Actually I get aroused by it but STILL consider it torture. It's partly why I am a Ler and not a Lee.

"Now I understand tickle torture- I thought folks were being a bit over the top and that tickle torture consisted of a session just going a bit long and the tickling continuing past the point of casual amusement" - hell, I wouldn't have needed to have a session like this before I understood that it can be torture! This backs up my slowly dawning realisation that, of all the ticklish people out there, few of them seem to be as ticklish as me.

I LOVE when I am truly getting tickle tortured. When it tickles so "badly" that I can barely catch my breath... every time my heart just melts with love and pleasure. It's funny to think I'm a Tickle Masochist but I guess that would be the right term... I think. :)

..."every time my heart just melts with love and pleasure"...wow. So different from me. But I love knowing that that is how some people experience it. For a start it makes me (as a Ler) feel a bit less guilty about enjoying doing the tickling. And very grateful for the people who let us tickle them.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back