• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Torture Contract

TklTormentor

A good long while ago, there existed a website called "Jack's Male Tickling Rack", which was chock full of all sorts of goodies; one of the highlights was a "Tickle Torture Contract" between a sadistic Ler and a somewhat unwilling Lee.

Considering that non-consensual tickling has never quite been my style, I decided to give the Contract a bit of a polish. Here's my updated version.

EDIT: Since some people might not want to download a PDF, here's a link to the Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PncJCezdZlsRs221m-RSm1akM68ZHsBI_E8mVc00i7w/edit

View attachment TickleContract2.pdf

Very well put together. You're not a lawyer, are you? :p

Dang....I'd need that a week in advance, to recover from reading it..... But, it covers pretty much everything.

Is it a "Binding " contract.. seriously a good contract

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A good long while ago, there existed a website called "Jack's Male Tickling Rack", which was chock full of all sorts of goodies; one of the highlights was a "Tickle Torture Contract" between a sadistic Ler and a somewhat unwilling Lee.

Considering that non-consensual tickling has never quite been my style, I decided to give the Contract a bit of a polish. Here's my updated version.

EDIT: Since some people might not want to download a PDF, here's a link to the Google Doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PncJCezdZlsRs221m-RSm1akM68ZHsBI_E8mVc00i7w/edit

View attachment 532627

Pretty in-depth,sure, I don't know. .....a contract shouldn't be necessary if you meet the right person?

This is a long read, but well worth it! It is really comprehensive!

Thank you, Kara.

Very well put together. You're not a lawyer, are you? :p

I am not, but I have had enough experience with legal contracts to be able to do a decent job.

Dang....I'd need that a week in advance, to recover from reading it..... But, it covers pretty much everything.

Reading it? Imagine writing it! I've already noticed some errors that I am forcing myself to live with.

Is it a "Binding " contract.. seriously a good contract

I see what you did there!

Very comprehensive. Well done. :D

Thank you, sir!

Pretty in-depth,sure, I don't know. .....a contract shouldn't be necessary if you meet the right person?

Of course not. This is not meant to be an actual legal document. Sure, it helps establish expectations and such, but it's more meant to be fun - Consider it foreplay to the session. It builds anticipation.

I don't think it's designed for the kind of relationship you're thinking of.

For the right partner, this kind of thing works seriously well as foreplay. Mine is seriously defiant until the end, and tickling her until she signs it is just one example of how I'd use it to "spice" up the activity.

All of it is nonsense, obviously, but it adds a final submissive twist that really adds to the strange tension, if that makes any sense.

As an example, I've tickled my wife's ribs and underarms until she finally signed the permission slip that gave me the "right" to tickle her feet as long as I deemed fit. Just bedroom nonsense, but fun nonetheless.

Thanks for the post, Tkl, very creative!

This is a good read. I am always interested in getting tickled and signing a contract like this :)

View attachment 532627

I'd love to see the original version.

I don't think it's designed for the kind of relationship you're thinking of.

Perhaps not, but I also don't think it needs to be as crazy as some think.

For the right partner, this kind of thing works seriously well as foreplay. Mine is seriously defiant until the end, and tickling her until she signs it is just one example of how I'd use it to "spice" up the activity.

All of it is nonsense, obviously, but it adds a final submissive twist that really adds to the strange tension, if that makes any sense.

As an example, I've tickled my wife's ribs and underarms until she finally signed the permission slip that gave me the "right" to tickle her feet as long as I deemed fit. Just bedroom nonsense, but fun nonetheless.

Thanks for the post, Tkl, very creative!

That's the idea! Your contract sounds like fun, too!

This is a good read. I am always interested in getting tickled and signing a contract like this :)

Is that so? I'm sure there are plenty who are fascinated to know that.

Wow... That is an intense contract

That's good, right?

I'd love to see the original version.

You can look at an archive of Jack's Rack if you search for it.

Doesn't have to be, though those type of relationships can be fun, too.

I think all of it can be fun, just myself personally, I'll leave papers out of the picture and get right to the tickling when opportunity knocks.

That was some serious legalese. . . Once you translate through it, it's actually a pretty cool idea.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back