• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: The Business Tour Part III

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was 7:30 am when Radhika woke up in her hotel room, and she realized that she had overslept. She had to accompany James for a meeting at 9 am, and she had snoozed her alarm far too many times. Somehow she dragged herself out and went inside the shower-room, getting ready in a hurry. It was 8:25 by the time she got ready, and she knew she didn’t have much time for her breakfast. Starving, she put on a black spaghetti top and brown trousers, and rushed to her breakfast.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...SXgMv_pa2JumXwphgZt4ZSXb7e-Z1c7CbIuVYuji6ogbu

James was already having his breakfast, and she walked up to his table. Somehow he didn’t seem like he was too hurried, he had come down in shorts and a tee.

“Good Morning”

“Good Morning Radhika! I just came sometime back”

“Alright…I’ll grab a plate quick and be here”

Radhika made a dash to the buffet counter, and filled her plate with whatever appealed to her on the menu. Filling her glass with mixed fruit juice, she held the plate and the glass in a hand each and returned back to the table.

“You look nice today”

“Thanks”

“I’ve had a good night last night”

“Yeah, obviously” Radhika giggled as James reminded her of their tickle session the previous night.

“Have you recovered? You were pretty tired out when I was finished” James teased her

“Hahaha yes, I had a good sleep. But you had really lost control last time” Radhika teased back

“Sorry sometimes when,” James leaned in “I am tickling you like that, I just get carried away” He smiled at her.

“Hahaha I see” Radhika grinned “You really go after me once I am in my innerwear”

“I go after you even more when you are out of it haha”

Radhika couldn’t help but laugh as James said that.

“So you enjoyed last night?”

“Yes, it was fun. After a long day, the tickling was a good thing to happen”

“Yeah, it really helped me unwind too” James paused and sipped on his tea “So I had an interesting email this morning. Our meeting for this morning has been cancelled”

“Cancelled? Why? Is it postponed?”

“Well yeah, postponed for the late afternoon”

“Ohh! That is why I see you in this casual dress. I thought I was late already”

“Well, that’s why I decided not to wake you up”

“Ahhhh alright” Radhika could breathe a bit before gulping down some portions of food from her plate.

“Well, that means we have all morning for ourselves now, since we don’t have to go out anywhere till after lunch”

“Ohh well, I guess. I needn’t hurry much then”

“Of course you needn’t. We could complete our breakfast comfortably and then spend the morning on some team building activity” James stressed on the words ‘team building’ as he winked at her.

“Hahaha why would I not be surprised if it involves me getting tickled”

“Well, if you are offering” James sipped on his cup as he stared at her.

“Hmmm. I don’t mind” Radhika grinned.

“You know, I was thinking of making a really interesting offer regarding this. With this offer, you’d eagerly look forward to being tickled”

“Ohh is it? I am curious now”

“Well, I realize that our tickling sessions involve you being with me, your boss, beyond office hours. And so maybe I could offer you the online check-in option on your HRM system”

“Okaaayyy” Radhika looked at him as he spoke.

“That way, you are going to receive over-time compensation proportional to the hours you spend getting tickled” James winked at her.

Radhika squirmed in her seat as she heard the offer. Not only was she going to be tickled regularly and going to have wild sex, she was going to benefit monetarily as well.

“Damn” She burst out giggling “That is such a tickly offer”

“Aren’t you thrilled”

“Yeah hahahahaha I am totally tickled by it”

“So how often do you think you’d be doing it”

“As often hahahahaha I am going to wear really tickle provoking dresses at office”

“I like the idea. And no nylons please. I like access to those sexy ticklish feet”

“Sure, why not. My bare feet are anyways more ticklish than through nylons”

“I know. I have tickled them quite a bit by now”

“What about the lingerie”

“Well, surely I’d love you to wear some interesting lingerie. It makes tickling easier”

“Hmmm, I’d have to shop for it surely. Just so that you have fun tickling me out of it. This is such an interesting offer, I’ll have to make sure I work hard at it”

“Of course, and it’s interesting for me too. I get to tickle you”

“Haha yes. And sex is complementary. This bonus scheme is a real incentive to be tickled. When do you want to do it?” Radhika bit her tongue.

“Looks like you’re quite eager already.”

“Well hahaha, yeah I guess. I guess we are going to do a lot of tickling business”

“Am I not clever with my incentives! I would love to see you in some sexy lingerie after breakfast. You can ring me up once you are ready.”

“Of course. I am done eating. So I’d head up and get dressed in ummm……something fun” She giggled.

“I’ll be waiting for your call” James replied as he poured himself another cup of tea.

Radhika went up to her room, and quickly changed herself into a satiny cream-coloured bra and panties set, before picking up the phone and messaging James that she was ready.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...3d14r7BnXisZPVZ15bWnggaNJ2CDx2cDN4J1A4VjBzZNg

James finished his tea, and headed to his room to pick his laptop, and then knocked on Radhika’s room which was adjacent to his.

“I guess you were waiting” Radhika said as she opened the door and let him in quickly.

“You could say that” James said as he settled on the bed and opened his laptop on his lap. “Come here, sit beside me. Let me show you how the online check-in works”

“Okaaay” Radhika grinned “You have made some real plans”

“Of course. I like to be in control. So here’s how you log in. You enter your employee ID, and log in with the fingerprint scanner.

Whenever employees use this facility, they are required to provide proof for the work they do. But well, since I am the boss….”
James gave her a quick poke to her near side.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahaha okayy”

“Why don’t you go ahead and check-in now?”

“Alright sure” Radhika smiled as she took the laptop from his lap, and sat with her legs folded, placing the laptop in front on the bed. Leaning forward, she began to proceed with the logging in.

James quickly reached around her and poked her other side.

“Heeeeeey hahahahahahaha” Radhika jerked towards him.

“Make it fast” James said as he wiggled a finger into both her sides now.

“Doing iiiiiiiiiiiit hahahahahahaha” Radhika somehow struggled to keep herself in place and complete the process.

“Congratulations! You are now billable for the time you decide to get tickled” James closed the laptop and placed it on a table, before going back to sit beside Radhika again. Putting his hand around her back again, he began to lightly prod at the bare sides of her ribs.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika slid down on the bed. “You really like to start with these tickly side pokes, don’t you?”

“Can you blame me? You know me, sides and feet guy” James said as he quickly gave her sides some quick pokes, causing her to squeal and laugh as she turned around on the bed and lay horizontally across it.

“I knew about feet, didn’t know about sides”

“To be fair, sides, feet, and tummy” James said as he reached out a hand and wiggled his fingers on her bare lower belly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika pushed his hand away and turned on to a side, facing him and placing her head on her hand.

“You are so hot to tickle” James said as he held his thumb and index finger below her belly button and did some quick open-and-close motions, causing her to laugh and roll on to her belly.

Looking at him, she asked “What about tickling me makes it so hot”

“It’s your reactions, watching your body move, hearing your laugh, your vulnerability” James said as he poked the side close to him.

“Eeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahaha okayy”

“Tell me what is it that you like about me tickling you?”

“You know how to make it torturous but fun”

“What can I say, you make tickling you easy”

“How do I make it easy?”

“Because you are so ticklish. Guess where I am going to tickle you now?” James asked as he spider-tickled the backs of her knees with his fingers

“Oooooooooooooohahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha where hahahahahahaha” Radhika replied as she shook her legs to avoid his fingers.

“You’ll soon find out” He said as he held her legs together and sat on them, pinning down her upturned feet at the edge of the bed. Then he placed his fingernails on both her heels and lightly dragged them down her feet towards her toes.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika laughed as he kept repeating the trick again and again. She would try to move her feet back, but there was hardly an inch that she could push them into the bed, which was simply not enough to get away from James’ expert fingers, which kept gliding down her bare soles, eliciting helpless laughter from her “Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahhahahahahahap hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Placing his wrists on the centres of her feet, James began to rapidly scramble his fingers on the extremely ticklish spots at the base of her toes and the balls of her feet.

“Not the toooooeeeeees hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha”

“Yes the toes” James teased as he kept on tickling the tender skin. Radhika was desperately trying to lift herself up, but each time, she would fall back on the bed giggling insanely. After having tickled her feet to a point where he decided that it was time to tickle other spots, he got up from her legs and straddled her butt. Placing his index fingers on her almost bare back, he began to trace random patterns all over the smooth skin. Radhika stiffened under him, and held her hands closely by her sides, as she experienced a borderline ticklish sensation. Each time his fingers wandered over to her sides, giggles would threaten to break through, but they would leave the area as soon as she was about to give in.

“Is your back ticklish?”

“Nnnnnnnnnno no it it isn’t”

“Are you sure?”

“Yyyyyyyyes”

“I guess there is only one way to find out” James held his fingers closely and began a series of quick pokes all over her back. The pokes would travel from her neck down the length of her spine on either side to just above her buttocks, before moving further on to the sides and moving back up.

Radhika could no longer hold it in
“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She tugged at the sheets as the tickle-pokes on her back were something she had never ever felt before. While poking, James suddenly unhooked her bra from behind, and continued with the tickly pokes. Radhika’s continuous squirming under him meant her bra straps worked their way off her back.

James un-straddled her and flipped her on to her back, pulling her bra away and tossing it aside. Teasingly, Radhika crossed her hands and cupped her palms over her now bare breasts, covering them.

“Let me see your breasts”

“No” Radhika grinned at him, knowing it was only a matter of time before he compelled her to do so.

“I see, you’re going to fight eh” James gently tugged down her panties to reveal more of her lower belly, and placed two fingers just above the crease where her thighs met her belly and wiggled them into her skin.

“Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika’s hands left her breasts instantly, to try and push James’ hands away from the extremely ticklish spots that he had placed his fingers on. James managed to get some more seconds of intense tickling on the tender area before Radhika managed to get his hands away, and lay there breathing heavily, her breasts heaving with each breath.

“Gosh hahahahaha you really know how to get me good”

“You know how to make me want to get you good” James smiled at her, and held her hands together making her hold the opposite elbows and pinned them down her breasts with one hand.

“Look what we have here. A pair of bare boobies” James said as he began to lightly flick her left nipple with his right index finger.

“Eeeeeeeeeks omggg it ticklesssss” Grinning, Radhika scrunched her nose, as she looked at the finger titillating her bare nipple.

After the left nipple had stiffened, James repeated the technique on her right nipple. Soon, her right nipple hardened too, and Radhika had begun to moan, her jaws gritted. After a few minutes of alternating between the nipple teasing, James got off hips. Radhika looked at him lustfully, her panties had begun to show a damp spot.

Lifting her butt up, she moved them down her legs, as she spoke “Now that I am totally naked, I want to see how long you can tickle me without touching my breasts or pussy”

“You sexy tease! Deal! Come and sit here beside me” James said as he placed a pillow to rest her back on. Radhika moved up and sat beside James to his left. “Raise your hands”

“This way?” Radhika asked as she raised her hands straight up in the air.

“Let me show you” James made her fold her hands above her head, and with his left hand, pinned them up. Radhika knew what was coming, and she was right, when James brought his right index finger and instantly began to tickle her bare right underarm.

“Aiiieeeeeeeeeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika instantly dissolved into hysterical laughter, as James kept up casually tickling her in one of her most ticklish spot. With his strong hand, he was able to easily nullify Radhika’s desperate struggles to bring her hands down, and he kept up the rhythmic, light twitchy stroking at the centre of her underarm.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika closed her eyes shut and jerked towards him as he switched to tickling her left armpit after a while. Soon she gave up struggling, and James kept switching between her left and right armpits, causing a maddeningly ticklish sensation with the light stroking of his finger in her bare, ticklish hollows. Radhika was soon laughing silently, her mouth wide open into an insane grin, occasionally letting out womanly laughter, her breasts jiggling as she laughed with no abandon.

After several minutes, James let her up, allowing her to catch her breath. By now, his bulge had created a tent in his shorts, and it didn’t go unnoticed. Radhika brought her hands down the moment he released them, and kept breaking out into giggles, as she tried to catch her breath.

“How can you tickle so much” She asked, still grinning ticklishly

“This way” James held his index fingers in the air towards her and twitched them the way he did when he was tickling Radhika’s armpits.

“Those index fingers tickle insanely”

“I know, that’s why I use them on your most ticklish spots”

“I can’t believe I was just tickled that much” Radhika grinned as she held his bulge in her hand, fondling it. She could feel his cock grow harder under her touch. “Look how hard you have got”

“I know, it’s very sexy tickling you” James winked at her.

“Tickling me where makes it the hardest”

“Ooooooh lower tummy and feet every time” James was finding it difficult to maintain his composure, as Radhika gripped his penis in two fingers, pinching it gently, and moving her fingers up and down its length.

“Between them, where?”

“Feet. I love tickling your feet. Gets me hard every time”

Radhika kept stroking his cock through his shorts “I am going to suck your cock today. But first, how about giving it some more stimulus”

James looked at her as she lifted her hand up from his bulge. “What do you mean?”

“Now I am going to make you tickle me on your favourite spot. You are only allowed to use one finger on each sole though. And I am going to try and hold my feet in place. You will get your blowjob only after you have made me feel so tickled that I have to pull my legs away” Radhika said with a teasing smile. She was turned on beyond measure, but she wanted to make James just a bit more impatient to fuck her.

“Damn you tease. I am going to tickle your feet real good for this”

James pulled a chair to the lower end of the bed to sit facing her feet. Radhika was sitting on the bed with her legs flat on the bed, her feet close to each other. Teasingly, she pulled her toes behind, making her soles taut.

“Ready?” James asked as he extended his hands on the bed, with an extended finger on each, an inch away from Radhika’s soles.

“Yes” Radhika said with a cheerful smile, as James began to trace the edges of her feet with his fingers, and soon them were gliding away on her high arches and insteps. He could tell that it was tickling her a lot, as her lips were quivering in an attempt to not let her giggles out.

“It’s okay to laugh Radhika. I know how much it must be tickling you”
Radhika was putting in a determined effort to not laugh, just to tease James, but it was getting increasingly impossible. “Don’t plan to laugh?” Radhika nodded in the negative, though a tickled grin was visibly growing on her face.

“I know how to change that” James now dragged his fingers down the centres of her soles, and it only took a few strokes to break down the dam of laughter that was building inside her.

“Ooooh it tichhihihickles hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika could no longer hold her feet taut, but she fought her reflexes to pull them back.

“There you go. I knew you were going to laugh” James now focused on the most ticklish areas on her feet, including the centres and the balls, her toes, especially the bases of her toes, and the ticklish, tender skin below them. By now he knew just how to exploit each of her spots to the maximum.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika clapped her hands as she made an increasingly difficult effort to keep her feet in place. When instead of just gliding his fingers, James began to twitch them as they moved around tickling her feet, Radhika knew she had lost. It took barely few seconds for her to pull her feet back, as she sat there folding her feet, still giggling at James.

“Damn hahahahahahahahahahaha I simply am too ticklish to win a challenge like this”
James moved up and sat beside her on the bed “I know, I wonder how you managed to keep your feet still for that long”

“Ohhh it was tickling me severely, but I just kept them there somehow just to take as much tickling as I could”
James’ cock was twitching in his shorts now, as she said it. He was waiting for the blow-job that she had promised. “I was having a lot of fun tickling them”

“Well, it’s time for fun of a different kind now” Radhika bit her tongue. “Get your banana out”
James pulled his tee above his head, and his shorts down and dropped them on the floor. Radhika meanwhile moved to the other end of the bed.

“Lie down now” she told him. James did as she said, and then she positioned herself between his legs, lying down and resting herself on her elbows, facing the erect cock pointing at the ceiling. Then, holding its base in her hand, she began to give long, light licks along its entire length on its lower side. Every now and then, she would pause her licks and rub the hard cock in her hands. After a while, she focused on the tip of the cock, giving it teasing, quick licks with the tip of her tongue. James lay down on the bed, his knees weakening with pleasure.

Soon, Radhika wrapped her lips around the thick shaft, and began to slowly move her mouth up and down. James was by now grunting audibly, as he felt her warm lips roll up and down his cock. Radhika was deliberately going slow, not pushing him too quickly, and James was growing increasingly desperate. After a good deal of suckling, Radhika finally sat up, her own pussy soaking wet. Looking at the thick cock, with the veins now bulging, she felt a tingle of excitement in her vagina.

“I want to fuck you now” James told her. Radhika was already unable to wait for it herself. She moved on top of him, her legs spread wide on either side. Holding his throbbing dick in one hand, she positioned it at the outer edge of her pussy lips, and slowly lowered herself down on, as his hard rod slid into her easily. James began to move his cock in and out of her, and it took him no time to begin thrusting violently.

Radhika was by now moaning loudly in pleasure “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yesssssssssssssss harder aaaaaaaah fuck me harder mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm”

As she egged him on, James began to push his cock up harder and harder. She was supporting him from the top, lifting her ass up and letting it fall down on him. James placed his hands on her bouncing breasts, squeezing them in his palms, as he kept up the fucking. It took them good few minutes of pounding before they exploded into their long-awaited orgasms and Radhika collapsed beside him.

“Ohhh god hahahaha. This must have been one of the most intense orgasms I have had”

“Me too. I somehow felt I was going to cum in your mouth but simply could not, and I didn’t know I could hold it in for so long”

“Mmmmmm you know how to fuck well”

“You know how to turn me on”

They lay on the bed for some time, trying to catch their breath. “I am glad that the meeting got cancelled” James said, as he picked his clothes.

Radhika wrapped a towel around herself, preparing to take a shower. “Well, you don’t always need to wait for meetings to get cancelled”

“Well, surely. Especially when you’ve been logged in to the HRM” James smiled at her. Radhika suddenly remembered that, and burst out into giggles. It had been more than two hours that she was ‘working’.

Wow! These are the best tickle stories! Well written and extremely HOT:firedevil I am SO jealous of James LOL

another great addition Gigglee. You have a terrific series going here. Cant wait to read the rest

So sexy. The gradual build-up, the detailed descriptions, the impossibly sexy deployment of tickling and sex. This has it all.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back