• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How sick!?

Eight victims over a two-year period, all under the age of 13.
Pretty goddamn sick, yeah.

The headline could have been re-edited. Pedophilia is sick and bizarre. A foot and tickling fetish itself, with consenting adults, is not and is, of course, quite common. Media's coverage of fetishism needs work.

The headline could have been re-edited. Pedophilia is sick and bizarre. A foot and tickling fetish itself, with consenting adults, is not and is, of course, quite common. Media's coverage of fetishism needs work.

So, how could they have worded the headline to avoid hurt feelings?
Did you read the article? What he did could reasonably be called sick and bizarre.

There is no excuse for involving young children in your erotic activities. :sowrong: He belongs in prison for a long time.

"After being sentenced for his foot sex fetish, police described him as a 'dangerous offender.'"

That sentence from the article is the one inaccuracy that jars with me. He wasn't sentenced for his fetish, but for his abuse of children.

I can't remember hearing of any other case like that one reaching the media, where the abusive behaviour was expressed purely through the perpetrator's fetish, and in a fashion which might not even be considered sexual by mainstream observers if it had been between consenting adults. But clearly it does qualify as sexual abuse since his motive was sexual.

I didn't see this case when it came out, even though I am resident in the UK, where it took place. Surprised to see it now.

Ya the wording does sting, doesn't it. I think it's a pun....like "there's nothing to laugh about here! Ha. ....ha? "

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back