• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Tickled At Dinner (FF/F, foot tickling, forced orgasm, masterbation)

TicklishTklr66

TMF Expert
Inspired by my friend and her new girlfriend, I have written another story for her and I hope you enjoy it:

Natalie was excited as she got dressed to go out to dinner with her girlfriend Rita and their friend Audrey. Rita had asked Natalie to wear a wireless vibrator because she had something interesting to try later on. It was late October so Natalie decided to wear a pair of her light black, sheer crotch, pantyhose that her friend Bob had bought for her a while ago. She also wore her plaid skirt and button down blouse with no bra. Rita asked Natalie to wear flats and told her she would find out later on.

They arrived at the restaurant and asked to be seated at one of the corner booths. There was hardly anyone there and Rita was very excited about what she had planned for Natalie. The women had gotten seated, Natalie in the middle with Rita on one side of her and Audrey on the other side. Both Rita and Audrey complimented Natalie on how nice she looked. The women then ordered their drinks and dinner. Rita wanted to wait until they were served everything before she put her plan to work.

After the women were served everything Rita asked Natalie to put her feet on top of both her knee and Audrey’s knee. Natalie blushed as she did this because she had an idea of what was coming. Rita had mentioned a few weeks ago about how fun and hot it would be to tickle Natalie in a public place and Natalie’s heart was racing at what may happen. Natalie rested both feet on each of the other women’s knees, her legs were slightly spread open doing this and her clit began to tingle slightly being in this position. Rita and Audrey each pulled a long scarf from their purses and then tied each of Natalie’s ankles to their knee area. Both women then moved slightly away from Natalie, spreading her legs a little wider then settled in.

Both women removed the flats that Natalie had been wearing. They complimented how hot and sexy her neon pink painted toes looked through the nylon material of her pantyhose. “I can’t believe you are doing this Rita.” Natalie had whispered to Rita. Rita smiled, not saying a word, then slowly ran a single long fingernail from Natalie’s heel to her toes then stopped. Natalie couldn’t help but jump at the sensation and grew more embarrassed at what was about to happen, being tickled in public.

During dinner, Rita and Audrey took turns lightly running their long fingernails up and down Natalie’s ticklish nylon covered feet. Each ticklish stroke made Natalie jump, squirm and giggle. Rita was addicted to Natalie’s giggle and as she lightly tickled Natalie’s toes, she asked Audrey, “Doesn’t she have a cute giggle?” Audrey replied, “You were right, it is very addicting and hot!” After a few minutes of being foot tickled, both women stopped to drink and eat a little more. Natalie breathed a sigh of relief and also took a drink and ate a little. Rita smiled at Natalie and asked, “How are you holding up Natalie?” With a shy smile Natalie responded, “You know how I am doing.” Natalie’s clit had been swelling during her foot tickling and the crotch of her pantyhose were soaked. In her mind, Natalie was wishing she was at home tied down and being tickled by Rita and Audrey. Being in public and being tickled was starting arouse her more and she was beginning to ache to be touched.

Rita knew how much being tied and tickled aroused Natalie. In a public setting, she knew Natalie secretly wanted more foot tickling. “Maybe this will help you a little.” as Rita showed Natalie the remote to the wireless vibrator she was wearing. “Oh God Rita, please don’t…..” was Natalie’s response. At that moment Rita turned the vibrator on and Natalie jumped out of where she was sitting with a whispered gasp. Both Rita and Audrey held Natalie’s ankles as they started to tickle her feet again, very lightly. Natalie’s feet were very ticklish and Audrey commented on how ticklish Natalie was wearing the nylons on her feet. “Please…..Rita…..don’t make…..me….cum…” Natalie whispered through her giggle/moans. Natalie’s legs were squirming more now that the vibrator was turned on as she was being foot tickled and she buried her face into her hands. Rita turned the vibrator off after a few minutes and again went back to drinking and eating. Natalie breathed another sigh of relief, she wasn’t sure how much of this public tickling she could handle and leaned back in the booth to compose herself. Rita said, “Audrey, I think we need a little variety with what we are doing.” as she showed her the butter knife in her hand. Rita had also put her metal fork into her glass of ice water and Audrey followed suit. Natalie’s eyes grew large and begged, “Rita please not here…..”

Audrey started to tickle Natalie’s nylon covered foot again, watching how much Natalie was giggling and squirming. As she tickled, Audrey watch Rita take the butter knife under the table and heard Rita both poking a hole in the toes of Natalie’s pantyhose then rip open her pantyhose. “This is much better.” Rita said as she stroked her finger against Natalie’s soft bare sole. Natalie’s foot twitched and squirmed under Rita’s strokes and couldn’t hold her giggles back. “That looks so much more fun to do.” Audrey said as she repeated cutting open the toes of Natalie’s pantyhose then ripping them open and peeling them down to her tied ankles. Both women now had Natalie’s feet bare and were tickling them so slowly and softly. Natalie’s arousal grew and being tickled bare footed just made her more ticklish. Her clit was pressing against the vibrator and her crotch was soaked from her ticklish torture. “Natalie, I think it is time….” Rita said and turned the vibrator on low.

“Rita…….please…….make…..me…..cum……please….” was all Natalie could say. The vibrator was bringing her closer to orgasm and Rita took the fork from the ice water and slowly dragged it from her heel, up her arch, across her toes and slowly down the middle of her bare sole. Natalie was going nuts trying to keep her composure and couldn’t help but giggle a little louder. She had to cover her mouth because of the sensation the cold fork and also let out a few muffled moans. Audrey took an ice cube from her glass and did the same thing Rita was doing, she slowly dragged the ice cube from her heel, up her arch, across her toes then back down the middle of her bare soles. Natalie’s legs were quiver more and more with more muffled giggles and moans coming from her lips. With a few more ticklish strokes from both Rita and Audrey, Natalie couldn’t hold back any longer, she covered her mouth and a muffled “Ritttttttaaaaaaaaa……………..I’mmmmmmmm………….cummmmmiinnggggg……..” could be heard as her feet were tickled through her orgasm. Natalie’s orgasm last a minute or two, it was intense from what Rita and Audrey put her through and the vibrator began to tickle her clit and her moans turned to intense giggles.

“MANGO!” was all Natalie could get out and with that single word, Rita and Audrey stopped tickling her feet and Rita turned the vibrator off. Natalie had given Rita that safe word before leaving for dinner and Rita smiled as she watched Natalie recover from her public tickling. She was also incredibly turned on with what she did to her friend and she had started to rub the crotch of her own dress pants. Audrey sat there stunned and stared at Natalie. She never experienced being part of something like this, especially in public. Audrey was a little shocked that her own panties had become wet and she slipped her hand under her skirt to rub the crotch of her wet panties. They both asked Natalie if she was ok and with her eyes closed, Natalie shook her head yes.

Both women started to untie the scarves that secured Natalie’s ankles and Natalie asked them not to untie them yet. It had been several minutes now since she said “Mango” and she wanted to treat both women to something exciting. Natalie had asked, “Rita could you hand the remote to me please?” Rita and Audrey looked at each other and smiled as Rita handed the remote to Natalie. “Please tickle my feet…..” Natalie requested to Rita and Audrey. Rita knew how turned on Natalie was and Audrey’s arousal grew as Natalie turned the vibrator on and started to tickle Natalie’s bare foot. Natalie leaned back in the booth, giggling and moaning softly as both women tickled her sexy soft bare feet. They were more ticklish after her orgasm and Rita knew how bad Natalie wanted to cum again with being foot tickled more. Within a few minutes Natalie’s legs quivered more and more and started to stiffen up. Natalie put her hand over her mouth and both women kept tickling those soft soles as a muffled “IIII’mmmmm………..cummmmminngggggg!!!” Both women started to rub their own crotches as Natalie was cumming and kept tickling her feet.

“MANGO!!!” was heard through Natalie’s covered mouth and both women stopped tickling Natalie’s bare feet. Natalie leaned back in booth, breathing heavily and smiling she said to Rita, “This was a wonderful idea!” Both women untied the scarves from Natalie’s ankles and did their best to put the nylon back on her feet and put her flats back on. As they were getting ready to leave Audrey thanked both of them for inviting her to dinner and asked “Can we continue this back at your place Rita?” Rita and Natalie both smiled at each other and Rita said “Sure.” Rita then asked Audrey, “By the way do you know how ticklish you are?” Audrey could only smile as she felt her clit quiver from Rita’s question and they all got in the car to go back to Rita’s place……..

@milagro317, Nibblerinde & tiger11, thank you very much for the comments. I really do appreciate them.

many imagined thoughts to tickle our minds, thanks for the story

@Janga & @Nige, thank very much for taking time to read the story. I appreciate that you took time to read it.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back