• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study Buddies (F/F)

jmherzog116

This is a story I wrote a few years back by request.
Hope you all enjoy!

Study Buddies​

It's a warm & sunny day on campus. Even though it's mid-spring, it's the kind of day that reminds you that summer is just around the corner.
Beth sits on lawn of the Quad in a floral dress, legs stretched out sunning them in the mid-afternoon glow. Her sandals sit beside her as she flexes her bare feet, showing off her freshly painted french pedicure and sparkly toe rings on each second toe. Beth never understood the attention her feet would get from time to time, but it was attention none the less and she always made sure her feet looked cute, just like the rest of her. As she enjoys this lovely sunny afternoon, Beth checks her text messages from her many male admirers. Beth slowly notices a shadow standing in front of her. She looks up and groans in her head.
"Oh god!" she thinks, "There's that creepy nerd Michele again!"
Michele stands in front of her nervously, dressed in a plain t-shirt, jeans & flip flops.
"H-hi Beth. Whatcha doing?" she says shyly. "I-I kinda like your rings, by the way."
"I'm a little busy right now." Beth replies curtly, still studying her phone, "Is there something you want?"
Beth could never stand this girl. From the first day of their Psych class together, Beth had been catching her looking at her feet. And while she always enjoyed the attention her feet would get from guys (no matter how pervy they looked), Michele's attention really creeped her out.
"Oh, um, I was wondering if you found a partner yet for that project in Psych. You know 'The Psychological Effects of Outside and Intense Stimulus on the Body'. I haven't been able to find one yet and I was hoping we could partner up on this."
And this! Michele would always be asking her to be lab partners, study buddies, etc. The thought of being alone with Michele, her staring at her feet while she tried to study really grossed Beth out.
"What is her problem?" Beth thought to herself. "You know she would be kinda cute if she just stopped being such a weirdo and staring at other girl's feet."
"Oh, that." Beth replies eyes still locked on her phone. "I don't know..." Then suddenly a thought hits Beth, a deviously lovely idea in order to get this girl off Beth's back and embarrass this geek in front of the entire campus.
"Why you know what?" Beth looks up from her phone, an evil grin on her face. "I haven't been able to find a one either. We should definitely partner up on this one. What are you doing tonight?"
"Um, oh, ahh" Michele stammers, starting to blush, not excepting Beth to actually to say yes this time. "Ah nothing I guess."
"Perfect!" Beth says. "We can start on this tonight. I'll be at your dorm room at 7."
"I-I-don't know, I-I guess..."she stammers even more, face glowing red even more from blushing.
"Oh come Michele." Beth says coquettishly, wiggling her toes as she speaks, "It'll be fun and I'm sure that together we can totally ace this!"
Michele glances quickly at Beth's wiggling toes, then back to Beth's face just as quickly, biting her lip just slightly.
"O-Okay. Sure. 7 sounds fine. I'll see you then."

Beth arrives at Michele's dorm promptly at 7.
"Knock knock!" Beth chirps as she raps her fist against the door.
Michele opens the door, a bright, dreamy smile on her face.
"Come on in." she says, allowing Beth to enter.
"I brought refreshments!" Beth sings holding up a bottle of white wine.
"O-oh I don't know, we're n-not suppose to drink in the dorms and..."
Beth puts a finger over Michele's lips.
"Don't be such a stick in the mud! It's just a little something to help take the edge off as we study." Beth walks across the room and flops herself on the bed. "Got any glasses?"

For an hour or so they work on the project, Beth sipping her wine, constantly filling up Michele's glass before she can even get the last gulp in. When Beth figures that Michele is tipsy enough, she decides to spring her trap. She sets her laptop on Michele's desk and sits back on the bed.
"Hey, why don't we take a break?" Beth says, slipping off a sandal and rubbing her foot.
"Man, my feet are killing me!" She slips off her other sandal, pull hers legs onto the bed.
"Would you like to be a dear and rub these aching feet of mine?" Beth says lounging back onto the bed.
Michele gulps a bit and bites her lip. "Um sure, no problem." Trying to not sound too enthusiastic. She sits at the end of the bed and gingerly wraps her hands around Beth's feet. She starts massaging Beth's feet, slowly, lovingly, her fingertips gently rubbing the soft flesh of Beth's soles and toes.
"How's that feel?" Michele asks.
"Mmm, like heaven." Beth coos. "It actually does feel heavenly." Beth thinks. "I guess I found a little unexpected bonus out of this. Pity that after this she probably won't ever speak to me. I definitely could use this treatment from time to time."
Beth arches back, licking her lips and enjoying the feel of Michele's loving hands on her feet.
"You're really good at this. You should think about becoming a massage therapist."
"Oh, um, thank you." Michele says, face flushed. "You know, I've never told anybody this, but I kinda have a thing for feet."
"Do you?" Beth breathes out between little moans of pleasure.
"Yeah, I kinda do. And I think your feet have got to be the cutest on campus."
"Really. So I guess you wouldn't mind if I returned the favor then." It takes every ounce of Beth's will to pull her feet away and end the massage. She pulls Michele's legs on the bed.
"Ok, I guess." Michele says, not believing this is all happening. "But be careful, I'm pretty ticklish."
"Oh don't worry, I'll be as gentle as a lamb." Beth "promises" as she slips off her flip flops revealing a pair of soft, well kept, pale and pink soles. Beth starts slowly massaging Michele's feet, doing her best to make Michele as relaxed as possible. At Beth's first touch, Michele shudders, throwing her head back, moaning quietly.
"Oh, that feels so nice. Thank you so much." she coos her whole body becoming slack, allowing herself to accept the waves of pleasure going through her body.
"Wow! You must get a pedicure like everyday, your feet are so soft!" Beth muses. "They really are soft." Beth thinks. "And they're actually kinda cute, maybe there's something to this whole foot fetish thing after all."
"Yeah I try to get one whenever I c-c-hehe-stop, that tickles!" Michele sits up suddenly. Beth takes a hand and slowly pushes Michele back down.
"I'm sorry sweetie, just lay back, I promise I won't do that again." Beth "reassures". She resumes her massage. Michele closes her eyes, cooing quietly.
"It's now or never." Beth thinks, sliding one hand towards her purse. Discreetly as she can, she takes out a pair of handcuffs and quickly locks Michele's ankles in them.
"Hey! What's going on?!" Michele sits up, but before she can react further, Beth pulls another pair of cuffs and *SNAP* on one wrist, around the bed post and *SNAP* on the other.
"WHAT IS THIS?! LET ME OUT!!!" Michele starts pulling at the cuffs on her wrists. "IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE?!"
"Sorta." Beth is rifling through her purse. "It's probably not that funny to you. But what's really funny is that you'll be the one laughing the most. Ah! Here it is!" Beth pulls a long, stiff feather from her purse. Michele's eye widen at the sight of it, beads of sweat forming on her forehead.
"Wh-what are you going to do with that?"
Beth dangles the feather above Michele's feet. "Sooooo, you like feet." She swipes the feather quickly across her sole, Michele's body winces, her feet trying to shake the feather away. "My friend here does as well." She swipes the feather across the other sole. Same reaction. Beth holds her ankles and slowly runs the feather down both her soles.
"he-he-STOP THAT! I TOLD YOU I'M TICKLISH! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"
"Because you're a creepy little girl, with an unhealthy obsession with feet. Plus think of it as research for our project, this feather here is the 'Intense, Outside Stimulus' and I'll record your reactions for the good of the class." Beth starts running the feather up and down her feet, from the bottoms of her heels to the tippity top of her toes, Beth has to hold Michele's ankles real tight as she is bucking wildly with each stroke of the feather.
"AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA-ST-ST-STOP-IT-AHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH-MY-FEET-AHAHAHAH-ARE-T-T-TOO-TICKLI-AHAHHAHAHAH-TICKLISH-AHAHAHHAHAHAHA-THIS-IS-TORTURE-AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA!!!"
Beth spread Michele's toes apart and runs the feather between each one. Michele bucks and shakes even harder now. "Must have found a sweet spot" Beth thinks, "I'll have to keep this in mind."
"AIEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE-NONONONO-HEHEHEHEH-WH-WH-WHY-ARE-YOU-DOING-THIS-TO-ME?! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH-WHAT-H-H-HEEE-HAVE-I-DONE-TO-YOUUUUUUU-AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"
"Besides staring at my feet like a creepy little perv, not much. But right now I'm having too much fun here to stop now!" Beth throws the feather aside and attacks Michele's feet with her fingernails, scribbling madly all over her thrashing, wiggling soles and arches.
"OHAHAHHAHAHHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH-STOPSTOPSTOPSTOP-AHAHAHHAHAHAHAH-I'LL-DO-ANYTHING-AHAHAHAHAHHAHA-THIS-IS-TOO-MUCH-AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-ANYTHING-ANYTHING-AHAHAHAHHA-JUST-STOPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!"
"Anything you say?" Beth says still scribbling away, pulling her toes back so she can lightly scratch at the base of Michele's toes.
"Y-Y-YES-AHAHAHHA-ANYTHING-AHAHAHAHAHHA"
"How about for starters, you stop staring at my feet in class."
"S-S-YES-HAHAHAHAH-I'LL-ST-T-T-TOP-AHHAHHAAH"
"Second, I want you to say that 'You're a ticklish little piggie'."
"WH-WHAT?! AHAHAHHAHAHAH"
Beth digs her nails deeper into soft flesh of Michele's soles, she howls even louder.
"I said, say 'You're a ticklish little piggie.!"
"AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAH-OKOKOKO-AHAHHAHA-I'M-A-I'M-A-TICKLISSSSSSSH-LITTLE-AHAHAH-PIGGIE-AHAHHAHAHAH"
"And finally, I want you to say 'Hi' to the camera."
"HAHAHHAAHAHAHAH-HUH-HAHAHHAHAH-WH-WHAT-DO-YOU-MEAN?-AHAHAHHAHA"
Beth gestures over to the laptop. "I've had my webcam on the entire time recording this. A little insurance to make sure you don’t go to the dean and rat on me!”
"YOU-AHHAHAH-BITCH-AHAHAHAHHAHAHAH-WHY-ARE-AHAHAH-YOU-DOING-THIS-AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"
"Because it's so much fun. But now I've got to go." Beth gets up, grabbing her laptop.
"Aren't you going to let me go?" Michele asks between pants.
"Oh I'm sure your roommate will help you out when she gets back. But just in case she's a perverted foot freak like you," Beth leaves the feather by Michele's feet, "I'll leave this here so she can have some fun with you as well."
"GRRR-When I get out of this, you're in so much trouble." Michele is twisting and pulling at her cuffs.
"Oh I doubt you'll go to the administration, not unless you want them to know about your dirty little foot secret as well. Have a sweet night." Beth mockingly blows a kiss, "Bye-eee!" and she leaves the dorm room, leaving Michele handcuffed to the bed.

END OF PART ONE--PART TWO COMING SOON!!!​

This is great. Love the descriptions. Can't wait for part 2.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back