• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Parties: U.S & International

CapturedDoll

Verified
I know ALL ABOUT NEST... and I cant wait to go. But...

I really want to hear from those that attended not just Nest but others all over the world., those who have hosted and those that do now or plan to. I would love a break down to see myself, to show my Master, and everyone here the very varied ways the various parties are I know are handled, and worked out. I'm very curious as to how different they all are. With the venues. Considerations of those venues, homes, and bars /clubs/ dungeons. Also Financial, and Language Barriers. I think people want to play but the personals aren't working for so many people travel overseas and live abroad- that might be the best option. Maybe not. (Financial considerations dependent obviously. It's time to focus on learning from the past and considerations for the future.

There's no way I can read every post in every state, every country so I just want an overview of say even memories or what it was like to go overseas. Or the U.S. Was there any point you felt uncomfortable because of staff of the actual venues. Is everything kept quiet and staff doesn't know? I would think a few hallways of laughter might bring up a few knocks on the doors. LOL!! Which is not the end of the world. :) I just wonder what has happened to date to help figure out some more of the specifics to make the varying events happen. All of it! :) A one stop thread shop to look into the world of Tickle Events. So to speak. :)

I'd like to host on a large scale someday myself and travel. Maybe Domme or lee publicly and privately. So... I may have the dream of going to every single Fetish Party but... that may just be a dream. ;) How to decide when there's I'm sure so many wonderful things to see and places to go! :) What a tickle life buffet!! :)

The gatherings I've been to in my brief (~ 1 year) time in this community have been wonderful. 4 different gatherings and all of them were very different from each other. Some, like NEST were very heavy on tickling and large in terms of attendance. Lee is just plain awesome and she does a fantastic job! Some of the others were very small without much tickling at all. They all have their benefits. I feel like the big ones like NEST afford opportunities for a boatload of play (my hands were incredibly sore by the 3rd day of NEST from doing so much tickling). The smaller ones allow people to actually get to know one another on a more "real" level. I get a lot of tickle action in regular life, so I don't go to gatherings "thirsty" and focused on finding play. I have really enjoyed every single one I've been to and am grateful for the wonderful friends I've made.

Parties are great, but it usually takes about half a day at a gathering for me to really get comfortable. So the parties are fun, but just too short lol. By the time I'm completely in my element it's time to go home. The only one I've been too is the Chicago area munch and play, which coincidentally is coming up again on July 15th. Ticklechgo is a great host, very friendly and easy to talk to. Love that guy! I'd highly recommend it if people can make it. http://www.ticklingforum.com/showth...mp-Play-Party!!-7-15-17&p=4223354#post4223354

Glad to see you posting again Doll!

My husband and I host general BDSM parties at our place the Libertine's Lounge in the country side of Troutman, North Carolina. We have a dungeon basement with dungeon furniture and many toys. We also have a spacious fenced-in backyard with a Pergola that's been modified for bondage and an above ground pool. It's not specifically a tickle party, but since I am the hostess and a dungeon monitor I obviously would make sure tickle people feel welcomed. https://fetlife.com/groups/153136
We tend to co-host a lot of events with the group the Mooresville area kinksters, which can be found on FetLife.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back