• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help Figuring Out Chinese Website

jcwolf

magicdy.com

This is a page in simplified chinese that supposedly has tickle videos, I can't really read it (會一點點繁體) and the site links to previews on youku and these people also have a youtube page of their previews: youtube .com/channel/UCCvpIX9vl-z9c3zZa3rLElA

What I want to know is what is written on the website, how to navigate it/buy stuff. This site also has this podcast like thing where they read a tickle story. What I really want to know if this site is legit, maybe asking a little much but can someone buy something and review it? Or actually find some chinese forum where this content is already reviewed.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or if repeat, my first post, and also, I know I can use translation software but I think it might be safer for someone who can actually read chinese to do this.

Oh I was asking about this awhile ago too! I ended up commenting on of their videos, and got in contact with the guy. I ended up buying a few videos- it was kind of a process. I really enjoyed the clips, but they were a bit pricey. I can give you his info, PM me!

I cannot say if the site is legit or not, but I find the shooting style of the videos really creepy; like the guy is some sort of stalker. The 'lees feet look very good for sure, but the way they're filmed is weird. 真不是我的菜哦! :idontwann

The producer is trying to make his videos appear like they could just happen in everyday life, a refreshing change from the same old bondage from other producers, in my opinion

They have what they call a "membership system" where you accumulate points as you spend money on their clips. After you've spent a certain amount of money, you then get bumped up and get access to special discounts and other privileges. The first hurdle is that you need a QQ account to be able to register as a member (the first step before you can do anything).

Long story short, I can't tell you if they're legit since I don't want to register with them, but it seems like potentially a LOT of 麻煩 for people who don't live in Mainland China, starting with the QQ 號碼. I wouldn't be surprised if they only accepted Chinese payment methods through their website. (Though I guess there seem to be ways around that if you get in touch with them directly as omnifeller did.)

The guy I contacted is actually living in the States now, so I was able to Venmo him.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back