• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Hell: RP Game Open to All : Idea Discussion

CapturedDoll

Verified
I know so many of us have our own version of Tickle Hell going on in our fantasies. (Right?)

How about we all make an unending, fantasies/ short posts. I thought about making it more D & D but... I'm really not good with the math... So... ongoing rp it is...

This is a Lers and Lee’s: Not Marvel but kinda is Universe together. My “Underground” Introduction was my character and story. I will be adding my story throughout and reacting to your characters only as I see that my character MIGHT bump into or engage. Or not at all. I may never write in it but once every few months. It’s up to people to keep it going not me alone. Open to anyone to include their own segments of short- medium 1-4 paragraph writing once, never, whenever. (No Novel writing though per post.)

Post when and how you wish. Or take on miniature roles say as furniture or prisoners. Understand? Side roles/ side mini reads. Whatever. No Animals or Age Play unless you want to be millions of year old or something lol. Engage each other but remember your own world of Hell.

I also highly encourage artists to be a part of this and create what you read… or add per your characters with Art. :)

Good idea?

Cool, so do we just post or do we register what our characters and such are?

Cool, so do we just post or do we register what our characters and such are?

Well... it might help to keep a description in your signature. I say just post though for now. Others can chime in on that. Maybe if Artists get in on that and this grows that might be something we have to do... just to keep track the longer this goes.

I've repeatedly started a story called "Where the Playmates Go" it would feature Playboy Playmates who would be sent to hell as punishment for their imodesty. Being that Imodesty is a minor sin they would be punished with tickling and forced orgasms. Eventually the said Playmate's would themselves become torturors themselves, specializing in punishing other imodest women, adultrous men/women, and of course misogynists.

Remrember folks one person hell is another person's heaven.
ST

How about this for a setting in the place?

Denial Prison. A structure in Hell where a mystical field around it prevents any of its prisoners the bliss of an orgasm. Only the guards and warden get that and they torment the prison population with that fact and constant tickle torture. Lost souls and fallen Demons are tickled and teased on a hourly basis, driven to horny hysterics by the many tickle tools inside as men and women are tickled right to the very brink of orgasm, but never allowed to cum. Escape is possible, but it is a great risk indeed as those who are recaptured are sent to the Edger, a device of tickling and denial so evil that anyone who spends an hour inside of it is reduced to a quivering, ticklish, aroused mess. But attempted escapees aren't put in for an hour, they go in for one hundred years...

How about this for a setting in the place?

Denial Prison. A structure in Hell where a mystical field around it prevents any of its prisoners the bliss of an orgasm. Only the guards and warden get that and they torment the prison population with that fact and constant tickle torture. Lost souls and fallen Demons are tickled and teased on a hourly basis, driven to horny hysterics by the many tickle tools inside as men and women are tickled right to the very brink of orgasm, but never allowed to cum. Escape is possible, but it is a great risk indeed as those who are recaptured are sent to the Edger, a device of tickling and denial so evil that anyone who spends an hour inside of it is reduced to a quivering, ticklish, aroused mess. But attempted escapees aren't put in for an hour, they go in for one hundred years...

That could work nicely with my "Where the Playmates Go" idea. I'd love to put Maralyn Monroe into that device :)

That could work nicely with my "Where the Playmates Go" idea. I'd love to put Maralyn Monroe into that device :)

Your Playmate idea intrigues me and I wish to know more/subscribe to your newsletter. :p

Your Playmate idea intrigues me and I wish to know more/subscribe to your newsletter. :p

Yeah it's a cool combo, and thanks for the invite to collaborate. I've never done it before. However with my research, your writing, and the combined might of our disgustingly perverted minds we should get a masturbatory master piece between us.

I love the scenarios so far. :) I look forward to seeing how this develops.

I was sentenced to hell for lusting after my algebra's teacher's ass in high school.

She was sent there for wearing such tight capri pants everyday because she enjoyed teasing young men.

We are stuck in a classroom with a cot and a blackboard. I'm tied down, while she gives me oral algebra exams.

When I get a question correct, she rubs my erection...but when I get it wrong, she tickles me furiously.

The room we are in is behind a thick wooden door in a hallway in your hell.

Anyone walking by can hear me laughing. There is a small window in the door that lets people look at my permanent humiliation.

I'm powerless and afraid that another person will enter the room and join in my tickle torture.

A red skinned demon tried to get in the room, but my algebra teacher wouldn't let it.

The only way I can escape is by outwrestling a big fat woman who often looks inside the window.

Sometimes my algebra teacher lets me go so I can try to escape, but I am too weakened from the tickling to beat the fat woman who twists me in knots and tosses me back in the room.

I hear high heels clicking on the hard cement floor outside the room I'm trapped in with my algebra teacher.

It's you, Captured Doll.

The fat lady who is guarding the door won't let you in.

You take a key from your utility belt and slide it inside her vagina. It is a tickle bomb and it explodes. The fat lady rolls on the floor, shrieking in hysterical laughter.

You open the door and head toward the blackboard where my nude teacher is writing a new word problem. You take a smart pill from your utility belt and are able to answer every problem she puts on the board. So she has no choice but to rub my erection.

You pull your dress up and I see your rear end. It looks so kissable. I can't resist...I kiss it.

My algebra teacher stares at us as you release me from the bonds and lead me outside the room.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back