• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Your fetish

The old classic of seeing my aunt get tickled

After plenty of horrific nightmares...now I crave them! :smilelove

I can't remember a specific time when it clicked into place. I've just always enjoyed it, even before it became a kink. My earliest memory of it is in preschool when our teacher threatened to tickle us if we kept making noise, and I was intrigued enough to intentionally make noise. The rest is history.

I can't remember a specific time when it clicked into place. I've just always enjoyed it, even before it became a kink. My earliest memory of it is in preschool when our teacher threatened to tickle us if we kept making noise, and I was intrigued enough to intentionally make noise. The rest is history.

Interesting, isn't it, how tickling is simultaneously regarded in society as a light-hearted fun activity AND potentially as a punishment. What a strange, contradictory thing it is when you think about it.

As for how I first realised I was into it, it happened in a flash one day when I was a kid and I described the moment here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?275500-What-got-you-into-tickling&p=4087602#post4087602

Last edited:
The old classic of seeing my aunt get tickled

I'll go you one better, I actually tickled my aunt's foot and got a hard-on from doing so. I was only about 3 or 4, and I don't even know if physiologically a boy that young can even have an erection, but there was definitely something going on down there as my hazy memory recollects (physical sensations are particularly enduring). All I know is it felt really good and yes, it kind of set me on my lifelong fetish path (or, more likely, I was predestined for it all along).

I feel like a major sicko even discussing it, though. Thank God for the relative anonymity of the Internet, for as long as I can conceal my identity, that is.

c8989133e832de47e660b87fa3193baa.jpg Kind of started as an innocent way to touch pretty feet. Most foot guys protect their secrets.

When I was very young, I realised that I had a thing for stocking feet. Obviously, I didn't know that it would later become a fetish, but from the age of around five whenever I'd see women in stocking feet - be it in real life or on television - I'd always get a warm, fluttery feeling in my tummy. I think that my tickling fetish is a natural extension of that; I remember seeing the magician David Copperfield tickling the stocking soles (albeit fake) of Catherine Bach when he sawed her in half (this was about 1983), and realised then that I also enjoyed seeing her helpless desperation and giggling when she was tickled.

My first actual tickling experience came when I was 11; I discovered from my grandmother that my aunt liked having her feet massaged and tickled as it relaxed her, and one holiday my sister began to tickle my aunt's stocking feet. My aunt didn't complain so I joined in, and for the rest of the holiday I'd sneak peeks at her stocking feet and tickle them when I could (to which my aunt never objected). Although I still didn't fully understand it, I enjoyed the pleasure of the tickling, the feel of my aunt's stocking feet and also seeing that my aunt enjoyed it. Since then, I've always enjoyed massaging and tickling stocking feet, but also tickling sides, armpits, knees etc.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back