• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Study Buddies Part Two

jmherzog116

Here's part two!

Study Buddies Part Two​

It's been over a week since Beth's little prank on Michele. Word has leaked, though only in whisper, all through the campus. Nobody had seen Michele since then. Plenty of rumors circulated throughout the campus, she dropped out, moved away, attempted suicide and hospitalized--none of them confirmed.

For Beth, the reaction of her prank had been mixed. Among her circle of friends, they all had a great laugh. But outside of them, there had been a bit of blowback. Beth became quickly aware of the strange looks she would get from guys (and some girls) anytime she wore sandals or anything open-toed. She also started receiving anonymous phone calls, texts, & IM's pertaining to her feet and all the things they liked to do to them (some even promising ticklish revenge).
"But whatever!" Beth thought about it. It was worth it to get that geek Michele off her back, anyway those pervs will eventually quit with their creepy messages and whatnot. Besides, Beth could now add her pretty feet and toes as another weapon in her arsenal of seduction (and if some of these guys wanted to give her foot rubs, which she was now gaining a taste for, all the better).

It's after hours, Friday night. Beth stumbles in her dormitory, slightly buzzed. It being the beginning of a three day weekend, most of students are away, including Beth's roommate, leaving the dorms mostly empty. Beth stops at her door, fumbling through her purse for her keys. She retrieves them, goes to unlock her door, noticing that the door is already unlocked and slightly ajar.
"Damned roommie!" Beth grumbles, "Always leaving the freaking door open! Thought she was going away this weeken--" As Beth swings open the door, Michele is standing there holding a towel that she immediately shoves in Beth's face.
"Nighty-night!" Michele chirps.
"Ooooooo-what's going onnnnnnnn--" Beth starts to sway, her legs buckling, and she drops to the floor unconscious

Beth's eyes open slowly, it takes a moment or two for them to readjust, coming into focus Beth can see her ceiling. She tries to get up, but realizes she's stuck. She looks all around her and sees that she's been tied to the bed. Each arm is tied to one side of the headboard. Her ankles bound together, her feet hanging off the edge of the bed, her designer flip flops dangling off her toes.
"HEY! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!" Beth pulls at both of the binds on her wrist, but to no avail, they've been tied by an expert hand. "GET ME OUT OF THIS!!! WHOEVER DID THIS SHOW YOURSELF!!!"
"Oh, I see you're up." Michele sits on the side of the bed. "You miss me?"
It all comes back to Beth, Michele, the towel, passing out. She pulls even harder at her bounds.
"ARGH! WHEN I GET OUT OF THIS, SO HELP ME I'LL WRING YOUR PERVERTED PSYCHO NECK!!!" Beth spits out, pulling and yanking like a wild beast.
"I wouldn't tire yourself out if I were you." Michele replies completely unfazed at Beth's behavior, "And you can scream all you want, but it won't do you much good. It's nearly empty on this floor, and I made a little arrangement with the R.A. here. Her and I are old friends."
"OK, OK, I get it," Beth lowers her voice, thinking maybe she can talk her way out of this. "Look I'm sorry. Really I am. It was just a joke. Now untie me, and we can work this out."
Michele shakes her head. "Oh I don't think you're really sorry. But before this night is out you will. You're rue the day you ever even thought of 'pulling a prank' on me." Michele pulls up a backpack and after rummaging through it for a few seconds takes out a feather duster. Beth gulps a bit, a tiny look of fear coming on her face that she tries desperately to hide.
"Let me let you in on another little secret about me." Michele says as she inspects her duster. "Back in summer camp, I was the most feared girl there. Wanna know why?" She flutters the feather duster in front of Beth's face. "Because anyone who crossed me would find themselves tied up in their bunk, like you are now, and I would make them laugh, scream, and howl all through the night. No one would ever stop me, not even the counselors. They were all afraid of finding themselves in the predicament you find yourself in now."
Michele pulls up Beth's shirt revealing her belly, she holds the feather duster over Beth's belly button.
"Now that was a nice 'working over' you gave me the other week. Nice job, for an amateur." Michele grazes the duster ever so lightly over Beth's stomach. Her whole body shakes, a small giggle hisses out her mouth.
"he-he-Hey! Stop that! Look you don't have to do this. I'm sorry I even did that to you. Do you realize that every single foot creep has been hounding me ever since that they heard about that prank. I've learned my lesson. I won't ever cross you again. Honest. Just please let me go now, and let's pretend this never happened. I'll even give you a foot rub as compensation. How about it?" Beth says, trying her hardest to sound confident as she pleads.
"How about this." Michele says, unswayed. "If you can keep those flip flops there from falling off, I may consider leaving it at that. But if you can't, then you're going to have to take your medicine, so to speak." And with that Michele starts 'dusting' Beth's belly. She starts giggling, her legs involuntarily kicking up and down. Beth scrunches her toes as hard as she can, trying to keep as firm of a grip as she can to keep her flip flops from sliding off her feet and onto the floor.
"ssss-hehehehehehe-GOTTA-KEEP-THEM-ON-GOTTA-KEEP-THEM-ON-ssss-hehhehehehe"
Michele gently kneads and pinches Beth's sides with her free hand, while still tickling Beth's stomach with the duster. Beth's leg bucks up and down even more, her giggles turning into straight laughter.
"sss-hehehehh-AHAHHAHAHHAHAH-K-KEEP-IT-TOGETHER-Y-YOU-CAN-DO-THIS-HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEH"
Beth's flip flops jiggle as her ankles bounce around, her toes clenching with all their might to the straps.
"NENEGGAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"
Michele moves her feather duster down to her ankles, gently poking and prodding her thighs and knees along the way, and starts fluttering it over the tops of her feet and over top her toes.
"WAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAH-STOP-IT-HAHAHHAHA-LEAVE-MY-TOES-ALONE-AHAHHAHAHAHAH"
Her legs and ankles buck and rock, her flip flops swaying with them. Michele runs the feather duster along the arch of Beth's left foot, using her free hand to lightly scratch the tops of her toes. Beth's toes wiggle around, trying with all her might to escape Michele's nimble fingers, she scrunches toes back, but in doing so the strap becomes dislodged from between her toes and rests precariously on top of her big toe. Michele leans in and blows on the flip flop.
"TIMBER!!!" she cries as Beth's sandal falls to the floor.
"OH NO OH NO-AHAHAHHAHA-YOU-CH-CH-CHEATED-AHAHAHHAHAAH"
"One down, one to go!" Michele skitters the feather duster over her right toes, nibbling the side of her foot as well.
"AIEEEEEEEEEE-STOPTHAT-EEEEEEE"
Beth throws her feet up as far as her binds allow her, trying to kick Michele. Her last flip flop flies off.
"Well, well, well, looks like you lose!"
"It's not fair!!! You were cheating!!!"
"I'll tell you what. I'll give you one last chance. If you go 1 minute without laughing, you'll be let go, but if you laugh," Michele holds the feather duster near her soles, "I go kootchie-koo all over these irresistible soles with this."
"DON'T CHEAT THIS TIME!"
"Are you ready? Get set. Here we go." Michele runs her nails ever so softly, ever so slowly up and down Beth's soles, her fingernails just barely grazing across the tender flesh of Beth's feet. Beth's body vibrates in ticklish spasms. She shuts her eyes tight, biting her lip, scrunching her face, trying, trying, trying with every fiber of her being to hold in the laughter.
"mmph-ssssssst" Are the only sounds that hiss from her lips.
Michele quickens her pace just a bit. Beth's tickle spasms increase, her face a dark crimson from the strain.
"mphmphsssssmphhhhssssst"
Michele now runs her fingernails quickly now, skittering madly over Beth's soles and arches. Beth's cheeks balloon up, filled to the brim with her laughter, she is basically holding her breath at this point. Michele sticks out her tongue and slowly licks up Beth's feet starting at the heels and ending at the toes which she nibbles. That's all it takes to open the floodgates. Beth throws her head back, mouth exploding with laughter.
"WAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH-OOOHNOOOOHHHNOOOOOOAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH"
"Looks like you lose again." And Michele tickles Beth's feet with her fingernails, tongue and teeth. Tongue lashing her arches, nails scribbling the balls of her feet, spreading her toes and nibbling the sensitive skin in between. Beth becomes a laughing, sweaty mess. Face still red, no longer from holding her breath, but from the strain of laughing so hard.
"WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"
Michele brings the feather duster into the mix. Brushing the feather tips against her wiggling soles. She wraps her lips around each toe, slooooooowly sucking each and every one.
"HAHAHHA-NONONO-AHHAHAHHAHAHAH-IT-T-T-ICKLES-OHHHHAHAHAHAH-YOUR-TONGUE-AHAHHAHAHAH-SLIMYHEHEHEHHEHE"
"When will this end?!" Beth thinks fantically, "I can't take much more, I may lose my mind!!!"
"We are so far from done!" Michele says out of nowhere, almost as if she just read Beth's mind.
Beth thinks, "What next? Oh god in heaven, what next?!!!"...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHHAHA-I'M-SORRY-I'M-SORRY-I'M-SORRYYYYYYYYWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH"
It's been over an hour of Michele's triple attack of fingernails, nibbles/licks, & feather duster. Beth's appearance at this point is a complete mess. Hair disheveled, makeup smudged and running, face beet red, body glistening in sweat, muscles aching from thrashing and laughing. Every so often Michele would stop tickling Beth, allowing her to catch her breath, then resuming her attack the moment Beth begins to breath normally.
"HUHHUHHUH-I'MSORRY-PLEASE-SORRY-PLEASE-SORRY-STOP-PLEASE-SORRYSORRYSORRY-AHAHNONONON-I'MSORRYPLEASE-AHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH" Is all Beth is able to get out during these short (and too infrequent, by Beth's estimation) breaks.
Michele decides she has had enough of this approach and tosses the feather duster aside.
"HUHUHUHhuhuh-Thank god, thank god-huhuhuh Let me go now. You had your fun." Beth sputters.
"Oh, we haven't even begun to have fun yet!." Michele takes out 10 tiny ropes. "Consider this a crash course in the proper way to break a person's will through tickling." She ties each toe back with the strings attaching them to the knot around Beth's ankles, making Beth's soles and arches taunt.
"You see", Michele explains, "this way you won't be able to scrunch your feet and that means every single inch of that soft skin is open to attack. Now we both know how soft those pretty peds are", Michele takes out a bottle of baby oil, "but this will make sure they're even more baby soft." Michele squeezes the bottle over Beth's feet covering them in oil and starts massaging.
Beth's body shakes as the cold oil hit her toes. "OHHHHHH-NONONONONO-COME-ON!!! A joke's a joke, but this is too much-HEY-HAHA!!!."
Michele can't help but give Beth's feet a little a tickle or two as she massages the baby oil in.
"Now you're all ready to receive this." Michele holds up an electric toothbrush, turns it on, holding there for a few seconds, allowing the implication of what's about to happen to be fully understood by Beth.
"OH-GOD-YOU'RE-INSANEEEEEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEH-WAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA"
Michele brings the toothbrush to Beth's helpless trapped feet, the rotating bristles scrubbing her slick, sensitive soles and arches.
"AIEEEEEEEEEE-WAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAWAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
Occasionally Michele runs the toothbrush in between Beth's toes, sending into even louder howls of laughter.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAH-NONONO-NO-TOES-NO-TOES-WAAAAAAAAA-TOES-NO-AHAHAHAHHAHAHA"
There's nothing Michele wants from Beth, nothing she wants her to cry out, no promises, no offers, nothing. She just wants what she has right now, a young girl trapped, being tickled into a frenzy.
"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHWAAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAH-MERCY-MERCY-MERCY-AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" But none is forthcoming.

So loud are Beth's cries of ticklish agony, that neither Michele and certainly not Beth, can hear the door open slightly and a figure sneak up and wrap Michele's chloroformed soaked towel around Michele's face. Her eyes roll back and slumps over. Beth slowly stops laughing, catching her breath she sees Emily, the R.A. standing over Michele.
"Oh god!!! Thank heavens you're here! Get me out of this!" Beth says relieved. "Finally this ordeal is over." she thinks.
Emily holds a hand up to silence Beth. "Keep Quiet. I have some business to attend to with this one. In fact both of you. So keep your mouth shut!" She runs her nails across Beth's soles to show how serious she is.
"OWAHAHAH!!! Ok, ok, just don't do that again!" Beth says fear and terror quickly returning. "What's going on?" she thinks, "What have I ever done to Emily?!"
Emily pulls Michele onto the bed, face down, next to Beth. Taking some extra rope from Michele's bag, Emily ties Michele's arm behind her back and ties her ankles together. Then Emily takes a bottle of smelling salts, waving them under Michele's nose.
"Huh?! Hey what gives?! You said I could have all the time I wanted!" Michele yells at Emily.
"I know what I said. I can't believe how easily you fell for my trap. Tonight I'm going to give a taste of what you gave me all those years at summer camp. I'm going to make you scream, like you made me and everyone else scream. And there's nothing you can do to stop it this time."
"Excuse me?" Beth chimes in, as meekly as she can. "This seems between you two. Why don't you let me go? You can use my dorm room if you want. I just want to get out of this and pretend this never happened. Please?"
" And you" Emily turns to Beth, "Think you're so hot, so pretty, so irresistible. I see you galloping around the campus teasing and taunting every guy, and it makes me sick. So now that I have both of you here, I think I'm going to make you both my personal tickle slaves."
Michele whimpers. She doesn't try to plead, or talk her way out of this. She knows she can't get out of this, years upon years of repressed vengeance have come to take their toll on Michele and her insanely ticklish feet.
Michele starts shuddering as Emily starts to unlace Michele's tennis shoes, pulling them off, then slowly slide her socks off, there are those soft pale feet again, Emily ties her big toes together.
"So I've learned a little trick or two of mine own." Emily taunts, her face twisted in a devious grin, "I hope you enjoy them." She goes the fridge and pull outs a tray of ice cubes, cracks them open and takes 3 cubes. 1 she puts her mouth. 1 she holds above Michele's feet, letting a drop or two of water drip over her warm soles. Michele shivers with each drop that hits her. Emily sooooooo sllllllooooowwwwwllllllyyyyyyy runs the ice cube across Michele's feet, tracing lazy circles and zig zags all over.
"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-C-C-COLD-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Beth is shivering as well, not from the cold (at least not yet), but in terror, whispering a prayer for mercy.
"please, not me, not me, please, please, please, pleEEEEEEEIAIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Her prayer goes unanswered. Emily gives Beth's feet the same treatment with the remaining ice cube.
"EEEEEEEEEEE-NOFAIR-NOFAIR-NOFAIR-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
"EEEEEEES-S-SORRY-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE-SORRY-EEEEEEEE"
Both girls shiver and scream hysterically. When the ice cube in Emily's mouth has melted, she lashes both their soles with her ice cold tongue, wrapping her freezing lips around each of their big toes and sucking slowly.
"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOWWWWWWWWWWWW"
"EEEEEEEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHEEEEEEE"
Emily then starts tap dancing her fingernails all over their squirming soles & toes.
"Get used to this gals! We have allllll weekend, and every weekend. Laugh it up my darling little tickle slaves!!!"
"AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH"
"WAHAHAHAHWAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAWAAAAA"
Beth and Michele's anguished cries and laughter softly wafts down the hallway of their nearly empty floor. Signaling the beginning of a weekly ticklish tradition and ordeal for both of them.

THE END​

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back