• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Memoirs of a Tickle Model: A True Story :)

VivianLove

memoirs.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073QPDVVY

Hi boys and girls!

I'm super excited to share with you my newest work! For the past several months I've been meeting up with a very awesome young lady who is a tickle model! I wanted to hear everything from her point of view, so I acted as her ghost writer, and we began working together! This is the first of many stories we will writing together, and I am so excited! Please check out the free preview on Amazon and let me know what you think!

:) :) :) :) :)

Thank you honey! it's very much like my other works, but super original too! It's really cool reading about a tickle torture experience from an actual tickle model :)

I know right! I've always wanted to hear about the tickling industry from a model! I'm hoping I can do a lot more!

After all the controversy linked to your name(s) here (banned for using stolen photos, people pointing out that you have several accounts that just praise each other to keep your threads at first page etc.), suuuuuure, this is totally a true story, you definitely met up with a legitimate tickle model. :)
But story-wise, it's still an awful piece of writing. It looks like a bunch of random sentences spewed by a 12-year-old kid. No flow whatsoever, no composition, numerous grammar mistakes... definitely not up to the standards.
Also one more thing: if you publish something under your name, it's NOT ghostwriting. As someone who claims to be a writer, you should've known that.

After all the controversy linked to your name(s) here (banned for using stolen photos, people pointing out that you have several accounts that just praise each other to keep your threads at first page etc.), suuuuuure, this is totally a true story, you definitely met up with a legitimate tickle model. :)
But story-wise, it's still an awful piece of writing. It looks like a bunch of random sentences spewed by a 12-year-old kid. No flow whatsoever, no composition, numerous grammar mistakes... definitely not up to the standards.
Also one more thing: if you publish something under your name, it's NOT ghostwriting. As someone who claims to be a writer, you should've known that.

:) :) :) Haters gonna hate! Love the feedback! :)

Thumbs up!! Great look and feel to the cover, and i sneaked peaked inside and this appears to be great content.

Tip from a fellow tickle writer: If you release a collection of stories rather than just one 15 page story at a time, you can not only charge more, but you will be taken more seriously as someone who should have their work paid for. I mean no offense. Just trying to give some friendly advice.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back