• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Tickling: The Business Tour Part IV

TicklishGigglee

1st Level Red Feather
It was the final day of the business tour, and James and Radhika had to meet a few prospective clients in the morning. Having had a round of intense tickling and sex the previous night, both of them slept soundly in their rooms, before meeting for breakfast in the morning. They had planned to leave immediately after the breakfast was over. Dressed in a red shirt and white blazer, James was busy in his thoughts. There were six meetings scheduled until late afternoon, and it was a chance for James to significantly improve his company turn-over if he managed to crack them.

Radhika was wearing a lavender shirt and black skirt, and was carrying her laptop. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...IJ9rgTy40pRpCff3Vs5TGae_ToInEwzZSVmnxAbKxHDTC She was offering the last minute inputs for James regarding various aspects of the deals which would strengthen their negotiating position.

Soon after finishing their breakfast, they left for their meetings in his car. They reached the office of the first client that they were targeting in around 20 minutes. The first meeting hardly lasted for a while, James easily convinced the company to not renew the deal with their rival which was expiring in 2 weeks. Radhika agreed to follow up with the client and ensure a smooth transition. The next two meetings however stayed inconclusive as both the clients delayed their decision. At around noon, James suggested having a quick lunch as they had to travel for 30 miles to meet the remaining three clients. During the lunch, they both brainstormed a bit about the feedback received by the two clients who declined to commit to their offer and made some last minute adjustments to the offer. The three clients who they met in the afternoon were thrilled at getting a deal which no one else in the market offered. That was four out of six deals cracked, not a bad conversion rate by any means.

It was around 4 pm when the final meeting got over, and both of them got back in the car to return to their hotel. It was going to be a good hour-long drive. Both of them were content at the progress that they had made on the final day. The four deals put together promised to increase the regional turnover by a minimum of 17%.

“So how did you find your first trip away?

“Well, it was great. I got to learn lots of things about the business. Especially being a part of negotiations which I didn’t have much experience of.”

“Yeah, and you’ve done really well. You will definitely receive many more such opportunities soon. At times you might have to travel independently as well.”

“Ohhh well, the prospects seem quite exciting” Radhika smiled. She was enjoying the new job thoroughly, and was imagining having a thriving long association with the company.

“Have you enjoyed the evenings?” James smiled.

Chuckling at the question, Radhika replied, “Yes that too”

“It has been pretty intense tickles”

“I agree” She smiled, remembering the tickle sessions that they had “You are quite good at tickling”

“So what has been your favourite session?”

"Last night things got pretty intense"

“Yeah, even I liked last night”

“So I am guessing you want to give me one more tickling tonight?” Radhika asked as she smiled at him.

“Hmmm, depends how badly you want to earn your bonus” James smiled evilly.

“Ohhh bonus yeah. I’ll surely want to earn it.” Radhika giggled as she thought about what was going to happen once they reached the hotel. It was a little after 5 pm when James pulled the car inside the hotel’s parking lot. The sun had begun to set, and soon it would be dark. After moving upstairs to their floor, they both moved to their respective rooms. After a few minutes, James heard his bell ring. On opening the door, he found Radhika, still dressed in her formal dress, holding her laptop.

“Come on in” He said. “What are you up to?”

“Well, there is something that I need to show you” She said as she got inside the room and James closed the door behind her. Radhika placed the laptop on the table in his room, which had a couple of chairs at its opposite ends. They both sat on the chairs, and James looked on at what Radhika was planning to show him.

“I just thought it’s quite a while before we have dinner, and so you’d like to……ummm…….tickle?” Radhika said as she tried to hide a grin.

“Ohhh well, like I said. I want you to work hard on getting the bonus”

Radhika turned the laptop to a side so that he could see what she was doing. “I don’t think it is going to be so difficult,” she said as she completed the process of e-check in on the HRM system.

“So how do you want to begin the tickling?”

“Who said I plan to tickle you?” James said, half mockingly.

“Well, I see you’re make me negotiate this” Radhika gave him a pouty smile, as she began slowly unbuttoning her shirt. One by one, her buttons came off, and her cleavage began to be increasingly visible. Then bending down, she took her heels off, and placed them to a side. James was beginning to be excited by her slow stripping move. Soon, she pulled her skirt down, and her unbuttoned shirt was now loose. She got off and walked to the wardrobe, and placed her skirt in it. Then while facing away from James, she took the shirt off, and placed it on another hanger, leaving herself in a string-lingerie.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...215D15dX6iwO4dECCH6Pqik4Qij_n8RuceCSlmQUjGfvK

James watched her from behind, her lingerie doing a poor job at covering anything of her. As she closed the wardrobe, he was watching her almost bare back, ass-cheeks, and her legs. Soon, she turned back, not surprised to find James staring at her. Walking casually back to her chair, she settled down in her chair. Then she crossed her legs on the table, with her bare feet within his comfortable reach.

“So you still don’t plan to tickle me?”Radhika teased him

“Well, I am trying to see how much I can resist the temptation to”

“I am sure it’s very difficult to” She grinned. “Remember how you tickled my feet last night? Especially towards the end? Gosh they felt so ticklish” James was getting hard, and she could see his cock straining in his pants, as she kept teasing him.

“All it will take is one finger of yours to begin gliding on them, and I will be laughing in no time”

“Well, they surely look very ticklish. What do you want me to do to them?”

“Hahaha you decide. You are the tickle expert” Radhika bit her tongue, grinning at him. James could control himself no longer. He reached out to her right sole and slowly dragged his finger up from her heel to her toes.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeks hehehehehehehehe” Radhika covered the right sole with her left. James repeated the trick on her left sole now.

He kept going after either foot, and had Radhika giggling continuously. After a while he stopped, and Radhika still had a wide, tickled, grin on her face. “See I told you. You just need one finger to make me lose control over my laughter”

“I know. I now want you to hold your feet still and not move them” He said as he grabbed her feet by her heels.

“Okayyyy. This is going to tickle big time”

James began to lightly drag his index fingers down the centres of her soles. His long fingers could cover a large part of her feet, as he kept dragging them from the balls of her feet down to her insteps, across the ticklish centres.

“Ohhh my this hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was very soon in the throes of high-pitched, ticklish, giggling. She was somehow trying hard to keep her feet as still as possible.

James kept stroking her feet, increasing his pace of stroking. With each stroke, Radhika involuntarily pulled her toes back, but moved them back ahead, to receive yet another tickly stroke.

“Damn haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha it tickles so much hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“I know, that’s why I am doing it” James said as he moved his grip on her feet further up and now focused on her toes and the ticklish skin below them.

“Meaaaan hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha why there hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

“Because it tickles more here” James said as his finger kept stroking the base of each of her toes. At times, he would insert his finger between two of her toes and tickle the skin there.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha was it not hahahahhaahahaha tihihihicklihihihinhg enough hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika was struggling to get her feet away now, the tickling getting to her.

“The more it tickles the better” James said as he kept on casually stroking the most ticklish spots on her feet.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” With great difficulty Radhika managed to free her feet from his grasp, and sat in her place, laughing still.

“I told you to keep your feet still”

“You tickled” She grinned.

“That’s what you earn the bonus for.”

“Hahaha but you tickled them so much. You have no idea how much those fingers of yours tickle me.”

“Hmmm, I do have an idea. Ready for the next challenge?”

“Ohhhh well. Don’t I love getting into these tickle challenges which involve me getting tickled silly” Radhika giggled. “What is it now?”

“Come and sit in front of me” James said as he spread his legs open and sat back, creating space for Radhika to sit in front of him. Radhika did as she was told. James then spread her legs wide and kept his legs on hers, resting them on the table in front of her, effectively pinning her down. They both could watch themselves in the mirror of the dressing table which was directly opposite to James’ chair.

“I want you to hold the armrests of the chair and not leave them. Each time you leave them, you lose a piece of whatever little clothing is left on you.” James said as Radhika held the padded armrests, smiling nervously as she looked in the mirror, anticipating some crazy tickling any moment. Soon enough, she felt James’ finger prod her ribs on her left.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahaha” She jerked on to a side and after a while, she felt another twitch on her right ribs, sending her in the other direction. James kept prodding her ribs, going up and down either side of her rib-cage, alternately, with a few seconds between each stroke. Radhika could not anticipate when she would feel the next tickly twitch on her ribs, and kept flinching on either side as much as she could, giggling all the while.

After a while, James paused, and gave her a break. “You did a good job there, hanging on to those armrests.

“Ohhh I was almost about to let go when you stopped” Radhika giggled.

“Now let’s see how you handle this.” Radhika watched in the mirror, as she saw James hold his index fingers on either of her sides, wiggling them in the air, an inch away from touching them.

“What do you think is going to happen now?”

“I don’t know hahahahaha I guess my sides are getting it next”

“You are correct” James moved his left index finger to make contact with the bare left side of her tummy, as the finger wiggled into the soft skin. Instantly, Radhika twisted away from the finger towards the right, where the right finger was waiting. As soon as she moved a bit to the right, the wiggling finger goosed and twitched against her right side, causing her to jerk back to the left.

“Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeks hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha oieeeehahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhaahahahahaha damn it hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is funny hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha”

Radhika kept laughing in ticklish frustration, as each time she got away from one finger, the other finger tickled her. With James pinning down her legs, there was about as much that she could move, and she held on to the armrests with great difficulty.

James was enjoying the sight of Radhika squirming around in the chair, finding it impossible to resist laughing. Just to make matters more tickly for her, he began to slowly bring the fingers closer, reducing the gap which she could move. Soon, there was hardly any room left for Radhika to move, and she watched in the mirror as James expertly prodded, stroked, and teased her ticklish sides.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Her hands finally came off, and she kept giggling, while looking at the mirror, even as James tugged at the knot of her bra, untying it and leaving it dangling loosely.

“Goodness me, what the hell was that?” Radhika asked as she got her bra off, watching her topless form in the mirror ahead of them.

“That was just me using one of my many tickle tricks”

“That was one of the craziest bouts of tickles I have ever experienced”

“Well, I must just be proud of myself then” James began tracing his fingertips on her bare back and shoulders, down the lengths of her arms and back up. The light tickling sensations were causing Radhika to have goosebumps, as they mercilessly teased the sensitive skin of her back.

“Arms to the sides again” James instructed her, and she placed her hands back on the armrests. James glided his hands smoothly from her back over to her belly, adding a slightly twitchy motion to his fingers as they now grazed on a much more ticklish area.

“Oooohhohohehehahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha damn hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha you’ve begun again hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika tried to move back, suck her belly in, and move to either side as much as her position allowed, but no matter what she did, the fingers never left her belly, tickling one of her most ticklish spots with great skill.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha sthahahahahahahahahap hahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika kept laughing hysterically, even as James silently watched in the mirror as his fingertips kept gliding in random motions all over her vulnerable belly. Whenever his fingers moved over Radhika’s lower belly, her laughter went up a notch, and it didn’t take too long for James to notice this. Soon, he began to focus on her highly ticklish spot below her belly button, two fingers of each of his hand scurrying from either side from her hips towards the centre of her tummy, before moving back, again and again, as Radhika lost her grip on the armrests once more, covering her exposed belly with her hands, still finding it impossible to stop laughing.

“Ohh no, you let go of your hands again” James teased, “Guess what does that mean?”

“I know, I know hahahahahahaha. I know that means I am going to be completely naked now”

“Good guess Radhika” James said as he pulled on the strings of her panties, and pulling them away. “Now there is only one spot which hasn’t been tickled tonight” James winked at her through the mirror.

“Ohhh my god hahahahaha haven’t you tickled me enough”

“It’s enough only when you decide to log yourself out of the system from your laptop” James gave her an evil smile.

“Oooh hahaha I think I can laugh a bit more” Radhika said as she placed her hands back on the armrests.

“That’s like a good employee” James said as he carefully placed his closed fists on either sides of her breasts, feeling their softness. Radhika watched on, bracing herself for what she had come to expect by now. Soon enough, James extended a finger each, just about reaching the dead centres of her ultra-ticklish armpits.

“Aieeeeeeeehahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha” Radhika’s hands left the armrests the moment the fingertips made contact with her underarms. She tried to clamp down on her sides and close her underarms, but with James fists coming in the way, she could not close them down completely, leaving enough wiggle room for his fingers, as they very comfortably traced teasingly light, very tickly circles in her armpits.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika tried to shake his hands off, but to no avail, as the ticklish sensations kept drawing laughter from her. At times she would try to get hold of his hands to push them away, but that only opened up her hollows for better tickling access, which James never failed to exploit.

“I don’t have anything else to strip you off, so I might just keep tickling”

“Naaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahap it tickleshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika bent forward, hysterical with laughter, and James decided it was time to let her go.

“That was fun”

“Hahahahahaha surely it must have been for you. That tickled me like crazy”

“I could tell from the way you were laughing that it did”

“I need to see how exactly you were tickling me”

“Well, all I did was to make sure you never really closed your armpits fully, so that my fingers could keep doing what they were doing”

“Why don’t you hold one of my hands up and show me what you did?”

“Are you sure you are that eager to see? I thought you were tickled enough”

“Hahaha I was tickled beyond belief, but I am curious now”

“I don’t mind it then” James said. “Which underarm do you want to try it on?”

“Maybe my left” Radhika said as she raised her left hand up. With his right hand, James held her hand at the wrist, holding her hand folded at her elbow over her head.

“See I was doing this” James brought his left index finger close to her now bare open armpit, and drew small circles in the air.

“I want to see how it tickles when it touches” Radhika egged him on, and he didn’t need much persuasion. He moved the finger directly at the centre of her underarm, and began tracing it around in circles. Radhika was instantly thrust into a fit of laughter.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha” She tugged at her hand, reflexively trying to bring it down, but James’ grip was much stronger, and he held the hand up firmly, as the finger continued to wreak tickly havoc in her hollow.

After a few minutes, he stopped, and Radhika instantly brought her arm down, still feeling the remnants of the sensation.
“How did you find it?”

“Ohh it just feels like laughter is being forced out of my belly because of the tickling”

“Want to try it on the other armpit?”

“Of course” Radhika smiled as she eagerly raised the other hand above her head. James held it with his left hand and raised his finger to tickle the right underarm.

“See at times instead of doing circles I also do this” He said as he touched his finger to the top of her underarm, and twitched it down the soft centre to the upper rib, before the finger went up again, and kept twitching lightly.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha okay okay hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha” Radhika went limp, as she surrendered to the maddening tickly caress of her bare armpit.

Finally after a while, James relented, and lifted his legs off her thighs. She got up from the chair, and looked at his pants, not surprised to see his thick cock straining against his pants.

“Look at the cock, wanting to get out” She teased as she sat on her knees, unbuckling and unzipping James’s trouser. Through his undies, she began gently stroking her palm over the hardness.

James gasped, as she proceeded to tug at the elastic of his undies and pull them down. Lifting himself in the chair, James allowed her to get his throbbing cock out and sat back. Radhika held the cock lightly in her palm, and began to gently stroke it. Her soft palms felt heavenly as they moved up and down the length of his shaft. At times, she would grip the cock and gently caress the lower tip of the cock with her thumb.

“Ready to fuck?” She asked, as her own pussy was soaking wet from all the erotic tickling.

“Yes, just come and sit back in my lap”

Radhika got up, and spread her legs, as James held his cock and touched it at the opening of her pussy lips. Gently, she sat down in his lap, the cock sliding all the way in.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmm your cock feels good inside”

James began thrusting upwards, gently at first, but slowly picking up pace, as from behind, he began to lick the side of Radhika’s neck.

Radhika began moaning loudly as the thrusts got more intense. Through her squinted eyes, she watched in the mirror, as his cock kept disappearing inside her with each thrust, sending a wave of pleasure inside her.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah yesssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmmm this feels fucking good mmmmmmmmmmmm”

Bending slightly ahead, she balanced her weight on her legs, and began to lift herself up each time he went down, and bringing her ass down whenever he thrust in.

“Fuck me harder aaaaaaaaaaaaah oooooooooo yessssssssssss”

Sensing what she was trying to do, James held her hips in his hands, and each time she lifted herself up, he would pull her down hard, as his cock pounded inside her. He watched in the mirror as her breasts jiggled with each thrust.

“Yesssssssssssssssss mmmmmmmmmmmm keep banging me this way ohhhhh yessssssssssss”
James was by now fucking her wildly, as he was grunting silently in pleasure. It took a few minutes of really violent sex to get them to moan loudly in excruciating orgasms.

“Fuck that was hot” Radhika said as she sat in his lap with his cock still inside her, feeling it slacken after the orgasm.

“It fucking was” James said as he lay back in the chair, catching his breath.

It took both of them a while to recover, and by the time Radhika dressed back up and went to her room and freshened up, it was time for dinner already.

Last edited:
Brilliant writing. Your descriptions are great and I love the little pics you embed within the story to make it even easier to imagine you :)

Brilliant writing. Your descriptions are great and I love the little pics you embed within the story to make it even easier to imagine you :)

Thank you. I am glad that you liked them. Keep following the series :)

I wasn't expecting that ending! Haha, I was totally expecting it. A lot of office detail in there, showing the teller is really living in her world and writing a world she wants to be in.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back